A few things I do...
1. If you can walk there, walk.
2. When you're walking around casually at home, try keeping your heels from touching the ground. Forcing your muscles to do more of the work instead of the bones and it pretty quickly tones your calfs.
3. Breathing exercizes I do quite a bit and are easy/quick and have good results. Basically you rotate your arms in a fashion while you breath and each time you tense your muscles a little more (all your upper body muscles). Hard to explain in writing. But essentially I put my hands into fists, center them in front of my sternum , push down while resisting myself and breathing out in a slow manner. Then split the fists apart and up so they are square to my shoulders (plane/wings), breathing in while again doing this slowly. Then reconnect the fists by moving them up until they are above your head, breathing out. And back to the starting position breathing in.
So you end up where you started and can go again, remember each breath you tense up more and resist yourself more but keep breathing and moving slowly. If you do it right you'll reach your limits in a few minutes and your arms feel lighter, but it also works your abs and back muscles.
4. Horseback stance, standing like your sitting on a huge ****ing horse. So legs to the side and bending down. Just stand like this watching TV or something, can put your arms out too (add weights if you have them). Just do it for 5 minutes or whatever you can do.
5. Lie on your back on the floor, legs together and hands under your arse. Then put your feet 6 inches off the ground for a start, leave them there for a minute or so, then raise your legs a couple of feet off the ground for a minute and back to 6 inches again. Keep doing this until you reach your limits, have a rest and start again if you want.
Just some things to try, if there is somewhere specific you are looking to shed pounds or add muscle then fill us in.