Please Answer My Questions... - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2005, 18:47 Thread Starter
Rookie
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Posts: 3
Please Answer My Questions...

Is your instep the part of your foot you hit passes with?

Are u supposed to shoot the ball for a strong shot on goal on the part where your laces are?what part is that called?

With which part of his foot does beckham shoot the ball during freekicks?

With which part of his foot does r carlos shoot the ball during freekicks?(it looks like he shoots straight on with his toes,and it looks like beckham shoots the normal curl shot using his toes with a bent foot and scooping the ball)

Last edited by foordic; March 20th, 2005 at 18:53.
foordic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old March 21st, 2005, 01:29
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 06 2002
Posts: 107
Quote:
Is your instep the part of your foot you hit passes with?
Yes, mostly.

Quote:
Are u supposed to shoot the ball for a strong shot on goal on the part where your laces are?what part is that called?
Yes. And I don't know what it's called.

Quote:
With which part of his foot does beckham shoot the ball during freekicks?
Over the instep a little bit (only way I know how to describe it).



Quote:
With which part of his foot does r carlos shoot the ball during freekicks?(it looks like he shoots straight on with his toes
Which way Carlos shoot the ball are you talking about? When he shoots it straight, I think he just shoot it like everybody else: the lace part. About the outward curve like the one he scored against France, I think he shot it with the "outside-3-toes-part"

Quote:
and it looks like beckham shoots the normal curl shot using his toes with a bent foot and scooping the ball)
No, not with his toes.
Lehuynhduc is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old March 21st, 2005, 14:33 Thread Starter
Rookie
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Posts: 3
Quote:
Over the instep a little bit (only way I know how to describe it).
Do u mean over the instep as in closer to the big thumb or over the instep as in closer to the laces part??
foordic is offline  
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old March 21st, 2005, 15:16
Rising Star
 
zeifod2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Teams: Barcelona, Botev Plovdiv
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehuynhduc
Which way Carlos shoot the ball are you talking about? When he shoots it straight, I think he just shoot it like everybody else: the lace part. About the outward curve like the one he scored against France, I think he shot it with the "outside-3-toes-part"

Well this shot was something like "outside-3-dimension-world"

- What position are you playing?
- Substitution.
zeifod2 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome