The most brutal foul you've made or suffered

That would be interesting to know

- What position are you playing?
- Substitution.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 70 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2005, 18:10
World Class Player

Once I tried a trick on an opponent but he was too slow to notice the ball was long gone and so he icked my foot as if it was a ball (it was an accident actually) ... For a moment I thought it was a rocket on my foot, but in the end I was not seriously injured.

But the worst was once when I tried a flying header ... I was quite deep against one of those Diego-Maradona-nowadays-defender, carying his stomach like a trophy and celebrating the finest kick-n-rush in the defence. This guy kicked my head as if it was a ball, he would try to kick to the other side of the field Immediately my nose started bleeding a river. So I went off the pitch, stopped the bleeding, came back (man I looked like a mass murderer ... arms full of dry blood same for my face) scored a freekick from 30 metres (those guys had to get my revenge after all) and got substituted then. Fortunately the nose wasn't broken and my side won the team 7:2 in the end.
post #3 of 70 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2005, 18:19 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Barcelona, Botev Plovdiv
Well, you didn't lost so much blood for nothing

As a GK once I hit the crossbar with my head, trying to cathc one ball, walking backwards

- What position are you playing?
- Substitution.

post #4 of 70 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2005, 18:24
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeifod2
As a GK once I hit the crossbar with my head, trying to cathc one ball, walking backwards
Sh/t, I know similar scenes from TV, that must hurt. As a GK you often got hurting fingers as well, no? I only use to play GK in 5-a-side-tournaments sometimes but somehow my opponents always manage to ruin one of my fingers or score right into where it hurts most.
post #5 of 70 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2005, 18:27
BANNED!
Legend

Teams: Argentina, Russia, Greece, Israel, Czech Republic
I got tackled from behind,but we weren't playing on grass,we were playing on asphalt.
post #6 of 70 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2005, 20:25
Winter is Coming.
World Class Player

Teams: Liverpool F.C, TFC, BVB
some guy two footed me when i was on the ball, caught me at the inside thigh, i could see his cleats clearly in my thigh for a week.

no card tho, ****in ref. twofooted, AND late.

alm:
post #7 of 70 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2005, 00:22
Rising Star

Teams: Juventus and Korea
It sounds kinda funny, but the worst tackle I've suffered left me with a broken wrist. I was in midfield with the ball looking around for my options when some ginger-haired psycho decided to pull off a slide tackle from behind. His studs collided with the back of my boot, and my feet were taken from under me. Reflexively, I tried to cushion my fall with my arms, but I unfortunately fell onto my wrist at a right angle.

Out for 6 weeks

“to live is Christ and to die is gain” -Philippians 1:21

Christ came to pay a debt he didn't owe, because we owed a debt we couldn't pay.

Last edited by gray; March 19th, 2005 at 00:32.
post #8 of 70 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2005, 04:45
Rising Star

Teams: Arsenal,Barca,Juve,Ahly,and EGYPT
I was GK.

The player dribbled too far,so I thought I had the chance to steal it from him,So I slid Legs first(Not Arms First or Whatever),He Slid Legs First Too.Kicked My Legs.The Ball Got To His Teammate Somehow,And They Scored.I Had Shinguards On,But My Legs Looked Like A Watermelon.The Coach Subbed My Out And Put Me In Striker.Yeh,Really Smart,Let Me Get Hurt More

(In My League,You Can be Subbed Out 1 Thousand Times,And It Wouldn't Matter.You Would Still Be Able to Go In.I Got Subbed Out Like 5 Times In That Game Becuz Of That Injury In The Game.)

http://upload.keekles.com/uploads/my-amazing-sig.gif

Click on the link!!!
post #9 of 70 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2005, 04:51
Rising Star

Teams: Bolton Wanderers, FC Barcelona & Brazil NT
I don't get tackled ... can't touch me

I broke a guy's ankle on a 50/50 ball though. One of those challenges where the ball is loose, and you both go in hard. I felt bad though because I played with the guy before and he's a good kid. Ah well...

So good they named him twice. Augustine 'Jay-Jay' Okocha is considered to be one of the most skilled players that the English Premier League has to offer. With his dazzling tricks, blazing speed, and rocket of a shot, he is a deadly presence on the pitch. Captaining both club and country by his "lead by example" type of play, any club would be more than eager to sign the Nigerian wizard.

[I]"Th
post #10 of 70 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2005, 12:24
Xtratime Legend

Teams: teh AFC lolz
This one guy came in late on me after I'd passed the ball. The tackle didn't really hurt but when I got up, I punched this guy in the jaw and got sent off
post #11 of 70 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2005, 14:14
BANNED!
Legend

Teams: Argentina, Russia, Greece, Israel, Czech Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by khimik
This one guy came in late on me after I'd passed the ball. The tackle didn't really hurt but when I got up, I punched this guy in the jaw and got sent off
post #12 of 70 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2005, 14:50
Star Player

Teams: Ac milan, Melbourne Victory, Australia
Um nothing serious out for week try to dribble past a guy he kick me with the front of his foot into my knee cained like a bitch couldnt walk for bout 2 days.

Winner Xtratime Hattrick Cup Season 1

Go Australia
Go Milan
Go Victory
post #13 of 70 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2005, 11:40
Rising Star

Teams: Juventus
there is one time when i got a late tackle, nth really hurt but i stood up and kicked him, broke his leg and i got red
post #14 of 70 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2005, 18:13
Star Player

Teams: Chelsea and I love you - Champions
There was some high balla nd I stuck my foot up to get it, and i tried to pull out.

What I ended up doing was put my foot though the bottom of his shorts and pulling my foot out which ripped them.

Funny as hell .

BTW my worst injury was just ****ing up my ligaments in my foot, which relaxed it into an l shape.

"Suck me beautifal"

- STIFMEISTER
post #15 of 70 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2005, 09:06
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
There is quite a few players that have been sent off after tackling me. the worst was probably the goalkeeper in a reserve game that two footed tackled me over my upper leg, bad enough for me to miss the game with the A-team the day after.

In the end only memories remain.
post #16 of 70 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 00:10
Star Player

Defending a corner, I jumped then landed awkwardly and accidentally grabbed my teammate between his legs.

I managed to stay on my feet but he fell down to his knees.

He recovered enough to bravely complete the match but was surprisingly missing for our next game.

Another time, I was shielding the ball so our keeper (my friend's younger brother, debuting with the 'big men') could claim it but he was too slow in coming out so I tried to clear the ball into row Z. I managed that OK but I also whacked our young keeper in his left calf hard enough to ensure he took no further part in the game but also to put him off playing with 'big men' for a couple more years (much to my friend’s disgust).

Soon Come-Kachifo
washingtone17
-----------------------------------------------------
El infierno es vacío; todos los diablos están aquí.

Interview met George Boateng :

Wat is uw favoriet boek? De Bijbel
Wat is uw favoriet televisieprogramma? Wanhopige Huisvrouwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Albert) Chinua(lumogu) Achebe
People say there are no wrong questions, only wrong answers; that is wrong [(!)]
post #17 of 70 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 03:42
Rising Star

Teams: Manchester United
Quote:
Originally Posted by washingtone17
Defending a corner, I jumped then landed awkwardly and accidentally grabbed my teammate between his legs.

I managed to stay on my feet but he fell down to his knees.

He recovered enough to bravely complete the match but was surprisingly missing for our next game.

Another time, I was shielding the ball so our keeper (my friend's younger brother, debuting with the 'big men') could claim it but he was too slow in coming out so I tried to clear the ball into row Z. I managed that OK but I also whacked our young keeper in his left calf hard enough to ensure he took no further part in the game but also to put him off playing with 'big men' for a couple more years (much to my friend’s disgust).
you're a clumsy bugger aren't u...
post #18 of 70 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 11:20
Star Player

Soccer; Crazy Game, Crazy Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeaVerily
you're a clumsy bugger aren't u...
Not really considering the amount of games I have played (and how I play).

My nicknames on a soccer pitch include ‘Psycho Pablo’, ‘Crazy Horse’, ‘CB4’, ‘Red Soxs’ and ‘Defender’ (to name but a few).

I know this is going OT but the funniest nicknames I have heard for soccer players were/are ‘fatigue’ ‘poor’ and ‘last ditch’.

The funniest thing I saw on a soccer pitch was when a guy scored a goal with a volley directly from a corner kick.

The goal was certainly extraordinary, his celebration understandably over the top but his disappearance was totally unexpected!

Having decided his contribution and celebration was sufficient, our goalscorer jogged off the pitch and headed towards the changing rooms. He was not seen again even though there was around 10 minutes left to play.

I guess he must have thought to himself that an outlandish goal like that from a crazy horse defender like him would be a hell of a lot to ask for but was more than enough to kill that game off as a competition.

And he was wrong; his team won the game 2 – 1 but two goals were conceded after he had gone.

When his teammates eventually caught up with the guy, each asked him “Where did you go, man?” He simply grinned and said kinda cryptically ‘I was feeling lucky so I went to check out your mother…’

Soon Come-Kachifo
washingtone17
-----------------------------------------------------
El infierno es vacío; todos los diablos están aquí.

Interview met George Boateng :

Wat is uw favoriet boek? De Bijbel
Wat is uw favoriet televisieprogramma? Wanhopige Huisvrouwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Albert) Chinua(lumogu) Achebe
People say there are no wrong questions, only wrong answers; that is wrong [(!)]

Last edited by washingtone17; March 31st, 2005 at 16:24.
post #19 of 70 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 21:03
Star Player

Teams: North London Reds
The worst foul I suffered was last summer when I was tackled from behind by my friends' cousin. I must of been running on the left flank and the boy just went for my legs not te ball- I ended up limping ; injuring my cocktis.
post #20 of 70 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 12:18
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by khimik
And to think you are still complaining about Rooney...

formerly known as Zack

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in