Your targeted jerseys for the coming club season? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old August 6th, 2004, 00:40 Thread Starter
Star Player

Your targeted jerseys for the coming club season?

Which new jerseys you are looking for in the coming 04/05 club season?

MUST BUY for me

Real Madrid 04/05 short-sleeved (S/S) home fans version goalie + Casillas (50 Euros) http://rmworld.net/matchphotos/0405/7-29/018.jpg
I always want the players version and the long-sleeved (L/S) ones more. But I think these two individuals are even unavailable in Spain at all costs. Let the L/S players version one alone. The ones (non-goalie) for Becks, Zizou and others are too common, not collectable.

(My preference style in order for any jersey: 1. L/S players 2. S/S players 3. L/S fans 4. S/S fans. No matter for the league or European competition. You know different style for at least these two competition. BTW I only consider home ones since only the home colour and style can represent the clubs IMO. If the L/S players is available, but at too high a price, I will not concede to buy any of the latter three. But please note that this only applies to the duel layer players version of Nike and Adidas since season 02/03. For other brands, their difference between players and fans is not as obvious and superior as that of Nike and Adidas. Nike and Adidas have only started specifying their players jerseys with duel layer while all the other brands in other rather trivial ways, though still important for collectors, such as Liverpool's different size logos. http://www.michaelyip.com/LFC95HP-c.jpg Players' logo below are much larger than fans' above. In brief, I'm only interested in duel layer players for Nike and Adidas since 02/03 season. For other brands, I don't care too much as the difference between fans and players are not too obvious as said above.

Desire is unlimited for human beings. Cash is limited however. My other waiting list possibly available in HK!

Fiorentina + Portillo
Bolton + hierro
Olympiakos + Rivaldo (This Adidas players no way be available here as the team is not popular.)
Valencia + Corradi (Nike players unavailable too for the same reason as Olymiakos. Actually players of Nike and Adidas only available to the leading teams like Barca, Madrid, ManU and Bayern etc. Extremely expensive and rare though still available, especially for Nike. )
Milan + Costacurta and Maldini (If they retire at the end of the season, it surely turns into MUST BUY.)
Atletico + Luccin

Many more...

At the end of the day, NO CASH.

What about your targeted list? And share your thought on jersey collection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old August 6th, 2004, 19:36
Star Player

Teams: Chelsea and I love you - Champions
LS suck imo..

SS

"Suck me beautifal"

- STIFMEISTER
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2004, 23:46
BANNED!
Star Player

US National team jerseys, home and away, and KC Wizards home jersey. I suppose if I rake some dough together (STEAL) then I'd look at some other kits, likely trying to find a Brescia outfit or an old Chelski one with Zola.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2004, 01:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
I've got my shirts for this season:

Man City Home
Man City away with '18 Mills'
Rangers away

Thats all I want to be honest.

~ The Green ne
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2004, 21:56
Star Player

Teams: North London Reds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Helguera
Which new jerseys you are looking for in the coming 04/05 club season?

MUST BUY for me

Real Madrid 04/05 short-sleeved (S/S) home fans version goalie + Casillas (50 Euros) http://rmworld.net/matchphotos/0405/7-29/018.jpg
I always want the players version and the long-sleeved (L/S) ones more. But I think these two individuals are even unavailable in Spain at all costs. Let the L/S players version one alone. The ones (non-goalie) for Becks, Zizou and others are too common, not collectable.

(My preference style in order for any jersey: 1. L/S players 2. S/S players 3. L/S fans 4. S/S fans. No matter for the league or European competition. You know different style for at least these two competition. BTW I only consider home ones since only the home colour and style can represent the clubs IMO. If the L/S players is available, but at too high a price, I will not concede to buy any of the latter three. But please note that this only applies to the duel layer players version of Nike and Adidas since season 02/03. For other brands, their difference between players and fans is not as obvious and superior as that of Nike and Adidas. Nike and Adidas have only started specifying their players jerseys with duel layer while all the other brands in other rather trivial ways, though still important for collectors, such as Liverpool's different size logos. http://www.michaelyip.com/LFC95HP-c.jpg Players' logo below are much larger than fans' above. In brief, I'm only interested in duel layer players for Nike and Adidas since 02/03 season. For other brands, I don't care too much as the difference between fans and players are not too obvious as said above.

Desire is unlimited for human beings. Cash is limited however. My other waiting list possibly available in HK!

Fiorentina + Portillo
Bolton + hierro
Olympiakos + Rivaldo (This Adidas players no way be available here as the team is not popular.)
Valencia + Corradi (Nike players unavailable too for the same reason as Olymiakos. Actually players of Nike and Adidas only available to the leading teams like Barca, Madrid, ManU and Bayern etc. Extremely expensive and rare though still available, especially for Nike. )
Milan + Costacurta and Maldini (If they retire at the end of the season, it surely turns into MUST BUY.)
Atletico + Luccin

Many more...

At the end of the day, NO CASH.

What about your targeted list? And share your thought on jersey collection.
For this season well.......

I want the new arsenal,Fulham,Inter,Senegal NT shirts if possible
I like the blue away arsenal and fulham kits, Senegal's kit is not as good as it was before but I still like it but the best looking one IMo is the inter home jersey.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2004, 17:14
Star Player

Teams: Chelsea and I love you - Champions
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One
I've got my shirts for this season:

Man City away with '18 Mills'

Thats all I want to be honest.

~ The Green ne
Are you not in the least bit embarresed?

"Suck me beautifal"

- STIFMEISTER
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2004, 22:28
Star Player

Teams: North London Reds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mago
You support both Arsenal and Fulham?
No. I'm a watcher of fulham and coincedentally I like their kit.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2004, 18:47
International

Teams: Portugal, Beira-Mar, Sport Clube Gafanha, Renault
I have a feeling this is in the wrong forum, but anyways.

I'm hoping to get one of the new Beira-Mar jerseys, and I might get a Paulo Ferreira/Chelsea shirt.

p p p
p p
p p p

Portugal
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2004, 23:10
Winter is Coming.
World Class Player

Teams: Liverpool F.C, TFC, BVB
wanted:

Liverpool Away 2004/2006
- the jersey i think is pretty nice, its nothing like the others reebok have put out. the yellow i think is very stylish. at first i didn't like it at all but it grew on me, after watching the Reds on tv with the yellow on. i also like the little black pattern going on in the bottom there.

http://kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/...&cid=2206&tid=

Liverpool Home 2004/2006
- this one i think is nothing special but u can't be a liverpool fan without a red kit. it is differrent from the last version where the badge was centralized but this time the badge is over the breast. there are white underarms which i think look very technical and this kit i feel is decent.

http://kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/...&cid=2206&tid=

coincedently i'd like both kits in Gerrard 8. He's a great player and one every Liverpool fan looks to for the liverpool spirit and spark.

with that said, i'm getting neither, these are on my wish list. cash is a bit strapped for jersies, i've ordered my Liverpool 2002/2004 Gerrard 17 on sale but it hasn't arrived since being ordered 3 weeks ago on kitbag. anyone have this problem?

ps. with all due respect arsenal new kits look ****in bad.
without all due respect manchester united new kits look ****in retarded like Luke Chadwick.

alm:
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2004, 19:51
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool FC, Italia
Yeah, I want to get the new home Liverpool jersey with Gerrard as 8. I need to get a new home kit now that Owen's defected (I just can't wear his jersey to support the club after what he's done).

-Scott
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2004, 05:12
Winter is Coming.
World Class Player

Teams: Liverpool F.C, TFC, BVB
yeah i took some flak at practice for wearing the 2002/2004 home Owen. all i said to them was "It's the club I love." yah i don't want to wear it anymore.

alm:
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2004, 09:17
Rookie

Teams: Luton Town & England
www.football-is-us.com

Dear All,
For superb prices try www.football-is-us.com. 20 includes names and numbers for the star players.

Regards
Lee
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2004, 22:07
Star Player

Am goin to buy two or three Barca jerseys this year:One long armed with Ronaldinho on the back and one short armed with and a Gold-jersey(barca) with ronaldinho on the back.
This maybe sounds odd but DAMN WHAT A PLAYER :smileani:
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2004, 22:58
Rising Star

Teams: Santos FC, Uruguay
The first, second or the "third" kit of uruguay, because i support uruguay hehehe
and the goalkeeper tshirt of Santos FC, its rocks, and its very beatifull black fiz red in the sides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in