Xtratime Community - View Single Post - OT - Everything Basketball
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old June 15th, 2012, 04:13
DelijaZauvjek
BANNED!
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos View Post
DZ Mijenovic is starting to reach his potential,, he's ripping apart the Serbian league and is expected to get his shot at Partizan next season.
Meh, maybe my expectations of him were/are too high but I already expected him to be playing for Partizan this season and slowly introduced to our A team.
Not as a starter but a reserve role kind of like Cvetkovic has behind Nedovic. Miljenovic is our only real NBA prospect that not a center at the moment. I just want to see the kid live up to his full potential because I believe he can be an amazing player one day. We will see how he does at the U20 EC. He was outshined by Cvetkovic while with the U18's last time. Even Micic had a better tournament than Miljenovic. I hate to be harsh on the kid but sometimes he's a little too extravagant on and off the court.

This would have been a perfect time for him to be called up to play the qualifiers against weaker nations and show his ability.

Anyhow, I have good hopes about EuroBasket 2013 as our team meshes together and they are all hungry for gold after many disappointments.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome