Xtratime Community banner

CBC broadcasting football games

937 views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Sebastian50 
#1 ·
CBC, having bought the rights to broadcast the 2002 World Cup, will show also some games of the teams that are in the WC. This Saturday, the 20th, they will show Germany-Argentina at 1 pm ET. (check their website)

#6 ·
Keil......

i know how you feel, and let me just say....

welcome to the wonderful world of Canadian soccer infromation system which is personally hosted by non other than Jeff and Pauldino who are pure clowns!

They love it! LOVE IT! When People want to see something live and have to see it, when knowing the socre, reactiongs and statistics, 6 days later! They love it when Soccer has to get in the sect of CBC program line up!

They also love watching 44 year old saskatechwean wifes, go down the ice.... :)

and men with shorts fight with hickory sticks that have pockets on them..... really intresting! What kind of world are we in, jesus christ!!!!!! :eek:

If this was perfect (european world) these man of failure and deemed obsolete would be thrown on Front St./ Jarvis and would be lynched, then beaten and then flogged :) for there mis-conception! :)

We would all be playing soccer, even in those killer winter nights..

and we would all be buying from Ikea...if it was just a perfect world!

#7 ·
They love it! LOVE IT! When People want to see something live and have to see it, when knowing the socre, reactiongs and statistics, 6 days later! They love it when Soccer has to get in the sect of CBC program line up!
No, I love seeing my football live. Hence, I subscribe to FSW and order Pay-per-View football events. I don't rely on my government to provide me with my entertainment, too.

#9 ·
Kappa18 said:
welcome to the wonderful world of Canadian soccer infromation system which is personally hosted by non other than Jeff and Pauldino who are pure clowns!
You are the only clown around here, pal.

They love it when Soccer has to get in the sect of CBC program line up!
What does that mean??

This is an English-language forum. If you can't read or write English (and you obviously can't) then please try to get someone who does know English to check your posts before you send them.

What kind of world are we in, jesus christ!!!!!! :eek:
We are in the kind of world where people are free to play and watch the sports they want to watch, rather than the sports that you want them to watch. Frankly, I prefer it this way.

If this was perfect (european world) these man of failure and deemed obsolete would be thrown on Front St./ Jarvis and would be lynched, then beaten and then flogged :) for there mis-conception! :)
Well, Mr. Type-A personality, I'm beginning to think you don't even know what the word "lynched" means, which is quite in keeping with your illiterate ranting and raving. I also don't get the reference to Front St. and Jarvis. Did you get badly beaten up there or something?

#10 ·
Whats with the insult jackass!!!! :mad: :mad:

:( im not like you, i try my best :( i'll go if you want....

what i ment by sect was that if you took Digital Programming or TV and Radio....Sect refers to things you put between shows, that are not important. It can be shortened, but on any account, it is un-useful stuff......that was i reffering to the game....people want to see if live.

Front/st.jarvis thing was a point of sarcasm! I didn't seem to notice how serious you were for this issue. i just thought it would be a sports place, after a athletic competition.

Lynching is when you harm someone and hang him un-orthadoxly...Meaning that you have harmed him previous to the execution, and you used more than 2 people for this activity! :) i know what lynching is! :)

How can you say to me, that i have to watch what i want, but i am force to watch what other people watch, with force. I find that unfair and very unethical! :( I think it should be 50/50! I am appauled by 2 things:
1) you being a FM manager and not even liking soccer
2) you insulting me for being a foreigner and bad in english

SHAME!!!!!!! :depress:

#11 · (Edited)
Both of you stop trading the insults. Kappa I do not like the fact you called people clowns and used violent words as well. No violent, racist, religious or vile posts will be tolerated. Consider yourself warned for the 2nd time on this site, please refer to the forum rules as well. Next time you act in a similar manner you will end up banned.

Jeff I understand your frustration with his wrong behaviour, but replying to him with personal insults is not allowed according to the new FM guidelines. Please avoid it in the future.

Now you can go back to discuss football ... :)

#12 ·
Listen to what Ranaan says!

Kappa, I think you misunderstood me, I was refering to socer sites like soccerage, that tell you the score of the games;) Im not really sure what Jeff has to do with that?? maybe I missed something

but the games over now , and it wasnt a good game anyways, so lets just get on with our lives:)

#14 ·
Are you sure Raanan that this is the 2nd time that Kappa has been warned? :rollani: If that's the truth, then you are either lying or you simply have a very short memory...:eek:

I wonder how many more warnings will some people get, while for others, they are banned right away... :rollani:
Ladies and gentlemen, the biais of this site to its best...:rollani::rollani:

Anyways, i don't care anymore about what's going on as it's really not worth wasting my time with such moroons...

#16 ·
San_Siro_1 said:
Are you sure Raanan that this is the 2nd time that Kappa has been warned? :rollani: If that's the truth, then you are either lying or you simply have a very short memory...:eek:

I wonder how many more warnings will some people get, while for others, they are banned right away... :rollani:
Ladies and gentlemen, the biais of this site to its best...:rollani::rollani:

Anyways, i don't care anymore about what's going on as it's really not worth wasting my time with such moroons...
I agree ... Xtratime has some of the stupidest rules for a soccer message board.

#18 ·
To get back to the purpose of the thread, this is great news! So I take it both TSN and CBC are covering it?

TSN does an okay job but I don't care much for Rauter and Leggat. Leggat I think is just hurting and you couldn't find a more boring person to put on television.

Rauter isn't boring and he gives a great effort which I respect, but he's just not suitable for football. I remember the way he would call games when he needed to and it wasn't very good.

I remember CBC used to cover the games before but I can't remember how it was. Either way, with 2 options it's much better.

#21 ·
You know I saw someone on this site use my Lords name in vain even though he doesn't subscribe to my religion and became how do you say, livid?

But as the posts mount I can't help but say please Kappa18 stay on and never leave you're cracking me up daily.

If that's the second warning I'm guessing Kappa's prior statement that Lubravski (can't spell my name either) hang was seen as a little too offensive. If not no bother with all the laughs it will be worth it.;)

#22 ·
whats your point Lubravski?!?!??!!?!? :)

I had a point to mock San Siro! He always follows me on the forum and finds ways to get me in trouble! i had enough of him! he is a facist, just like HIS leaders! :)

I hope you don't feel the same way, because i don't think you are lying to yourself, are you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.