Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 379 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:32
International

Teams: Arsenal, Barbarez FC
melbourne gay.. p

WE HATE YOU COZ YOUR VICTORIAN!

Legende BH Fudbala:

Sergej Barbarez, Meho Kodro, Elvir Bolic, Emir Spahic, Zlatan Bajramovic, Sasa Papac, Muhamed Konjic, Mirsad Hibic, Zvjezdan Misimovic.
post #363 of 379 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:46
Thought Criminal
Legend

Teams: Croatia
6-0

you have nothing

post #364 of 379 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2007, 07:06
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cevapcici kid
http://www.a-league.com.au/site/_con...bandsource.wmv

what a goal by Archie against Sth Melb
nice goal even though it was against a shitty SM

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"
post #365 of 379 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2007, 13:43
International

Teams: Arsenal, Barbarez FC
Quote:
6-0

you have nothing

damn.. got shut down good lol gotta admit that was f-in pathetic (grand final)

Legende BH Fudbala:

Sergej Barbarez, Meho Kodro, Elvir Bolic, Emir Spahic, Zlatan Bajramovic, Sasa Papac, Muhamed Konjic, Mirsad Hibic, Zvjezdan Misimovic.
post #366 of 379 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2007, 16:16
Legend

Teams: Real Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepinovic
http://www.theage.com.au/news/soccer...019201031.html

Patafta on loan for 1 year. Funny how the deal started, Merrick went to watch Sydney play and was sitting next to Patafta's girlfriend and manager who told him he was interested in coming back to Australia for a year
she was so fvcking hot, i was sitting a few rows behind them. i thought it was his niece or something or daughter.

"A problem in my heart compels me to retire but my heart is still beating Real Madrid"

Ruben De la Red

post #367 of 379 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2007, 11:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
I know this isn't strictly related to Victory, but I don't know where else to ask. I'm interested in attending a game next season, assuming it's not sold out, what's the absolute latest time in which to acquire tickets?

Thanks, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #368 of 379 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2007, 11:51
Thought Criminal
Legend

you could go on the day and get tickets at the gate.

If say we are playing Sydney or Adelaide, i would suggest going to ticketek to get your tickets.

post #369 of 379 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2007, 12:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
you could go on the day and get tickets at the gate.

If say we are playing Sydney or Adelaide, i would suggest going to ticketek to get your tickets.
That's fantastic, now I'll surely be able to make one, if not more. Unfortunately I have a problem with my body where the problem is difficult to control and making it to set dates can be a huge problem, especially when public transport is required.

And even if we turn up and a match against the aforementioned two isn't possible, the city itself offers enough pleasures. Do you know about Camy's? Delicious dumplings and noodles, good value with healthy servings. Been there once and would look forward to a second trip.

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #370 of 379 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2007, 13:33
Thought Criminal
Legend

you should get a membership ILA....

post #371 of 379 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2007, 02:18
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

ILA, how did you get so articulate?

post #372 of 379 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2007, 07:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I don't know, honestly. When did it happen, why did it happen? I don't know. All I can say for sure is that I enjoy it. Well, maybe I just answered one of my questions.

It can be a bitch, though. In most cases, I tear my hair out if I repeat the same word within close vicinity of the other. As such, I nit pick and can make several edits after making the initial submission.

I read a few years ago that it's a curse to be a perfectionist. I now see why.

I won't claim that I'm some skilled writer, though. Sometimes I feel as if I'm swimming in a depth which is too deep for my level, especially when grammar is concerned. Whether the placement of a semi-colon is correct or not, at times I'm not sure at all.

I'm now making another edit. I'm pondering whether to go with "I now see why" or "now I see why".

Quote:
let me give u a lil love

Last edited by Jeffrey; June 25th, 2007 at 07:40.
post #373 of 379 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2007, 08:37
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

ooookaaaay just remember I’m your friend

On a more serious or less humorous note, i am of the opinion that you structure your sentences quite well and in doing so enhance the reader's level of engagement while attempting to decipher your message. I believe that even an untrained eye can identify the apparent intention on your behalf to adequately portray your obviously well processed thoughts. Taking pride in what one says or in this particular instance what one types is an important aspect of one's individuality and is a commendable trait within many cultures. It enables the intended audience to gain an insight into an undertone of one's personality that is not usually easily detected........ This last sentence is preventing me from continuing in my endeavours to thoroughly express the thoughts i currently posses on your writing skills as it is wreaking havoc in my cerebral cortex. In order to minimise confusion to yourself and our fellow members of the Xtratime Community i will now attempt to disclose the issue currently troubling me. I do not believe that the words 'usually' and 'easily' should be used one after the other in a sentence and i somewhat doubt that they add any value to the literature in which they are written! Now that we have progressed onto discussing this delicate matter of word positioning within a sentence, I would like to propose that we name the aforementioned process 'an incorrect use of sentence material while attempting to illustrate a rather complex internal thought process during a clearly erroneous provision of an explanation of a particular discussion point'.

Chelsea rules - Arsenal sux!

PS. I just wanted to edit this!

post #374 of 379 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2012, 08:18
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Just about signed Ange, the son of the postman, who quit as Brisbane Roar manager today.
post #375 of 379 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2012, 11:04
Star Player

Teams: Liverpool FC
awesome
post #376 of 379 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2012, 14:00
Forum Manager
Rising Star

Teams: South Melbourne
Hernandez gone as his contract ends and negotiations broke down.

Very stupid of MV since he's one of their best players and they don't get any transfer money for him...
post #377 of 379 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2012, 22:25
Forum Manager
Rising Star

Teams: South Melbourne
Kewell is gone as well, his mother in law is ill so he opted out from his three year contract with MV.
post #378 of 379 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2012, 23:29
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac View Post
ooookaaaay just remember Iím your friend

On a more serious or less humorous note, i am of the opinion that you structure your sentences quite well and in doing so enhance the reader's level of engagement while attempting to decipher your message. I believe that even an untrained eye can identify the apparent intention on your behalf to adequately portray your obviously well processed thoughts. Taking pride in what one says or in this particular instance what one types is an important aspect of one's individuality and is a commendable trait within many cultures. It enables the intended audience to gain an insight into an undertone of one's personality that is not usually easily detected........ This last sentence is preventing me from continuing in my endeavours to thoroughly express the thoughts i currently posses on your writing skills as it is wreaking havoc in my cerebral cortex. In order to minimise confusion to yourself and our fellow members of the Xtratime Community i will now attempt to disclose the issue currently troubling me. I do not believe that the words 'usually' and 'easily' should be used one after the other in a sentence and i somewhat doubt that they add any value to the literature in which they are written! Now that we have progressed onto discussing this delicate matter of word positioning within a sentence, I would like to propose that we name the aforementioned process 'an incorrect use of sentence material while attempting to illustrate a rather complex internal thought process during a clearly erroneous provision of an explanation of a particular discussion point'.

Chelsea rules - Arsenal sux!

PS. I just wanted to edit this!
WOW

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #379 of 379 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2012, 21:23
Premier Player

Teams: FenerbahÁe SK, Footscray FC
I haven't been to a game in over two years. I Really wanna go to Victory v Heart on the 5th, but I have to take way too many days off from work this coming month. We'll see what happens anyway, most likely i'll call in sick.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in