View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2010, 14:03
The Green One
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husain View Post
Beast of a player. Sad to see him go and I suppose I talk for all Barca fans. Not very often that we feel this way about a departing player, so congrats to Citeh.

From the old days of Shaun Goater, Foe, Haaland, Sun Ji Hai and Eyal Berkovic to today. You guys have come a long way!
Goater is one of our record goalscorers. Berkovic was an ace player, and Foe would probably still get into this squad as backup, when he died there was a massive hole in our midfield.

But anyway, our midfield is shaping up to be world class. De Jong will perform the most defencive role but then Yaya will join with him and share his responsibilities when we don't have the ball. I can see us absolutely beasting teams. It'll be interesting to see how Mancini lines us up now. If its anything like last season it'll probably be this:

----------De Jong
------Yaya-----Barry
-----------Silva
--------Tevez--Adebayor

Ideally I'd see Barry dropped with Johnson coming in and going to a flat 4-4-2, but Mancini can make some questionable selections. He'll probably drop de Jong so he can play Vieira :rollani:

Now we just need to add a pair of full-backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome