Real Madrid Season 19/20: The Quest For La Decimocuarta!!! - Page 8 - Xtratime Community
 123Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 172 (permalink) Old September 19th, 2019, 02:42
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali View Post
what about courtois ?

What else can we say about Courtois? First shot, first goal.
Dagoods likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 172 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2019, 01:34 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Teams: REAL MADRID, "U", AC MILAN, CHICAGO BULLS, NY YANKEES!

I'm utter disgusted!
the disappointment continues...
complete distraught exhaustion!!!

Zidane should have never returned. He wasn't the type of coach we needed. We were in dire need of a real coach, a man with balls! Lack of "intensity"? We need "Pogba"? Look around you...we have a strong side despite making terrible signings. We upgraded our bench...that's all.

Hazard is a great footballer but he's a Robin and not a Batman. JovivijvidjifjdjfdiIC is nothing more than some slow overrated slav who can't dribble but scores a pretty goal every now and then.

I hope we get slaughtered against Sevilla and Atletico...we need MOU!

He will come and clean house...
Goodbye Marcelo!
So long Ramos...
Ciao Benzema...
Modric who? Get out garbage!
Kroos? He'll be gone next season...

We just lost to PSG B

All the dead wood needs to go.
kjose likes this.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #143 of 172 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2019, 02:51 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

It would cost Real Madrid €80m if they wanted to sack Zinedine Zidane

The heavy defeat at the hands of PSG at the Parque de los Príncipes has once again thrust the spotlight onto Zinedine Zidane and his future at Real Madrid. The doubts about whether he's the man to turn the project around are only increasing. It's been a far from convincing start to his second reign and despite promising a 'revolution' at this season, it's been largely much of the same.

19/09/2019
Upd. at 19:57 CEST

Sport EN

IN SPORT.ES

Echar a Zidane costaría 80 millones de euros al Real Madrid

For many supporters, the performance against PSG was the worst of the lot. It was the first time in a decade that the team failed to register a single shot on target. No attack, no midfield, no clue.

Florentino Perez isn't known for his patience and alternatives are already being sounded out. Top of the wish list is a former flame in Jose Mourinho. However, there's a major problem when it comes to ousting Zidane: the cost. According to SPORT sources, it would cost Madrid €80m to sack the Frenchman this season.

Zidane signed a three and a half year deal when he returned to the dugout in March. Madrid agreed to pay him €13m NET per season. If you add up the time remaining on the deal, we're talking about a total of €39m (net). That would equate to a gross payment of €80m.

The only way it'd be cheaper is if Zidane agreed to rip up the remaining two years left on his deal. On top on that, you need to factor in the cost of bringing in a new coach and then the wage said new coach would ask for. Mourinho won't be cheap, especially as he's currently without a club and will know how desperate Madrid would be to bring in a big name to calm the fan base.

RELATED
kjose likes this.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #144 of 172 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2019, 10:48
Star Player

Bringing Mou now won't solve anything but at least it will let all those overfed players know that their time is up. The one thing I blame Zidane for is not doing the revolution he promised. What is the point of him coming back, if he ends up using the same and older team than he had before? Why?

We really need Mou to clean house ASAP!
Dagoods likes this.
post #145 of 172 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2019, 15:33 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjose View Post
Bringing Mou now won't solve anything but at least it will let all those overfed players know that their time is up. The one thing I blame Zidane for is not doing the revolution he promised. What is the point of him coming back, if he ends up using the same and older team than he had before? Why?

We really need Mou to clean house ASAP!
On top of that he signed a bunch of great bench players...
We spent more $$$ than any other team in Europe and we got Hazard and a bunch of great bench players.
Ironically, James and Bale, the footballers he didn't want, are the ones who are actually performing well.

I've always been very critical of Zidane. He was very fortunate to land a good team with a legendary footballer as his leader. He earned the opportunity to coach this side again, but he has failed miserably. We spent a lot of $$$ on players average players who are not RM material. Overall, Zidane has made us waste time and money and now we are stuck with another subpar average side for another year. Even if MOU comes, he's going to have to take out the trash first and then go on a shopping spree; clearly, this will take some time.
kjose likes this.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #146 of 172 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2019, 11:06
Xtratime Elite

no posts ?
did we win a match by any chance ?
Ante, kjose and pele10brazil like this.

I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.
post #147 of 172 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2019, 12:31
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoods View Post
On top of that he signed a bunch of great bench players...
We spent more $$$ than any other team in Europe and we got Hazard and a bunch of great bench players.
Ironically, James and Bale, the footballers he didn't want, are the ones who are actually performing well.

I've always been very critical of Zidane. He was very fortunate to land a good team with a legendary footballer as his leader. He earned the opportunity to coach this side again, but he has failed miserably. We spent a lot of $$$ on players average players who are not RM material. Overall, Zidane has made us waste time and money and now we are stuck with another subpar average side for another year. Even if MOU comes, he's going to have to take out the trash first and then go on a shopping spree; clearly, this will take some time.
Don't forget Benz.
Ante and kjose like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #148 of 172 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2019, 17:49 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
no posts ?
did we win a match by any chance ?
Sorry I was traveling and did not get to watch the game until this morning!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #149 of 172 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2019, 18:09 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Big WIN, but not a great win!

Yes there was more intensity but we still lack something more fundamental than that: Football Quality! We are on the pitch without any clear ideas. Are we going to continue on relying in Benzema for goals? If yes, then we are in big trouble. We will get destroyed by any side that has quality upfront. I still think Zidane will leave by December.
kjose likes this.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

Last edited by Dagoods; September 24th, 2019 at 16:17.
post #150 of 172 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2019, 20:21
Xtratime Elite

we need a ngolo kanté in the midfield.
Dagoods and kjose like this.

I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.
post #151 of 172 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2019, 21:24 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
we need a ngolo kanté in the midfield.
indeed we do!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #152 of 172 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2019, 21:57
Star Player

Rodrygo is showing more poise than Vinicius ever did....
Dagoods likes this.
post #153 of 172 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2019, 22:22
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjose View Post
Rodrygo is showing more poise than Vinicius ever did....
Great to see both of them scoring
Ante, Dagoods and kjose like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #154 of 172 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2019, 02:16 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

BIG WIN... Congrats to:VINICIUS & RODRYGO!
HALA MADRID!
Ante likes this.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #155 of 172 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2019, 23:03 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

We faced a semi-decent team and the end result was: we looked average at best.

Hazard continues to disappoint.
We were terrible.

Bring back Řdegaard!
Bring back Kubo!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #156 of 172 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2019, 17:38
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Ill take the draw on the road...you know Atletico would play their bunker and foul to slow things up....and at the end of the day we stay ahead of them and farca...

And its one other tough away game under our belts....celta, sevilla and am....not bad as we are still in first and this is all without Hazard bascially...once he gets going, we will be ready to go...

And my man Luka...shows you how great he is and how bad we need him....he put on a clinic in this cameo yesterday. Think if we had him from the start, we win yesterday.

PS great save by Oblak on Benz...I was already out of my seat and screaming "Gol......."

Too bad Bale missed that one chance as well...

All in all, I'll take first after 7 rounds...

#halamadrid
pele10brazil likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #157 of 172 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2019, 18:44 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
Ill take the draw on the road...you know Atletico would play their bunker and foul to slow things up....and at the end of the day we stay ahead of them and farca...

And its one other tough away game under our belts....celta, sevilla and am....not bad as we are still in first and this is all without Hazard bascially...once he gets going, we will be ready to go...

And my man Luka...shows you how great he is and how bad we need him....he put on a clinic in this cameo yesterday. Think if we had him from the start, we win yesterday.

PS great save by Oblak on Benz...I was already out of my seat and screaming "Gol......."

Too bad Bale missed that one chance as well...

All in all, I'll take first after 7 rounds...

#halamadrid

We remain one point ahead of Atletico and only two ahead of a Messi-less Barfa.
At this point we just have to hope that Messi continues to miss games. Oh wait a second, they mopped the floor with us at the Camp Nou last year without Messi.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #158 of 172 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2019, 20:15
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoods View Post

We remain one point ahead of Atletico and only two ahead of a Messi-less Barfa.
At this point we just have to hope that Messi continues to miss games. Oh wait a second, they mopped the floor with us at the Camp Nou last year without Messi.
The growth hormone fed midget is always going to be battling injuries now...he's on his last legs. Am not worried about them.

And its one year closer to the end of him and by extension farca.
Dagoods and kjose like this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #159 of 172 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2019, 00:17 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
The growth hormone fed midget is always going to be battling injuries now...he's on his last legs. Am not worried about them.

And its one year closer to the end of him and by extension farca.
I still can't believe how the FPOY award was awarded to him
*6x Best Footballer on Earth

*2010 utter BS
**2019 utter BS 2.0

Barfa will fadeaway after he retires
kjose likes this.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #160 of 172 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2019, 18:51 Thread Starter
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

No Bale.
No James.

down 0-2 at home . What a joke!

Zidane pretty please walkout now.
kjose likes this.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in