Real Madrid Season 18/19 - Page 80 - Xtratime Community
 526Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1581 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 08:59
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
The fact that no one except for their own fans feels sorry for Real Madrid today is best representation of their recent success.
True.

But I also think that same recent success has gotten into the players' and president's heads.... the way Perez snatched Lopetegui from Spain's NT showed alot of lack of respect and arrogance... the idea that the club is bigger and thus won't be affected from CR7's exit.... Perez probably thinking that he could easily sign Neymar or Mbappe....the deliberate yellow card from Ramos believing the club is already in the QF all point to arrogance and with this failure the club will be brought back down to earth but being Madrid I'm sure the club will be back stronger, specially if Barca win the treble this season it will really shake the club

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1582 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 11:19
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Name a fan who wouldn't want 4 CL's in 5 years plus league and other cups thrown in for the odd crash and burn season?

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
post #1583 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 11:48
Star Player

Ofcourse majority of fans can only dream of such success... it won't happen again as this cycle will be difficult to repeat... but then again why are Madridistas calling for Perez's head if they are okay with this season's outcome as an "odd" crash and burn season? A lot of things could've been dealt with better, let's see now how Perez fixes the club this summer...

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”

post #1584 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 12:34
Legend

Perez is at fault, I'm not absolving him.
He created this player power culture and Ramos talking back, was the zenith.

RM fans want to win 24/7, that's just how it is. Any fans moan when they don't win.

He seems obsessed with stadium renovation when fans want £ on team regeneration.

Calling for his head is different to saying he is to blame above coach and players

When CR left and not replaced, I said March it would be over as CL elimination would happen. What you want in such a season it to discover and grow players

Llorente apart, no development on player front.

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

post #1585 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 13:01
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post

I wish this guys stays Fit
He will be a beast if we make him focal point of out attack
Not even in the squad for tmw

post #1586 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 19:05
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpforever10 View Post
Ofcourse majority of fans can only dream of such success... it won't happen again as this cycle will be difficult to repeat... but then again why are Madridistas calling for Perez's head if they are okay with this season's outcome as an "odd" crash and burn season? A lot of things could've been dealt with better, let's see now how Perez fixes the club this summer...
Guys, after much reflection, I've accepted that this crash season was needed for us to be able attract and sign some real G players. The last couple of years, how many players apart from Neymar and Mbappe could we have signed that could've displaced our mid trio of Kroos, Modric, Kaso? or the offensive trio of Cr7, Benz, Bale? or the defensive line of Car-Ramos-Verane-Marcelo?

Any great players we signed would have to start on the bench, and no great player would want that.

However, after such a bad season, we can sign them cause now they know they can earn a starting position easier now.

We've had an extraordinary 5 years, and it is just right that we come back down to earth for one season. Let us all hope that Perez does what old Perez does, and go out and finally sign great players to bring us up again. We don't even need 5 or 7 new players, IMO. All we need is :
- a scorer ( Kane would be perfect)
- Neymar to provide the unbalance that 99% of today's players can't do
- a deep penetrating midfielder ( I would love Rabiot)
- a central defender ( a real sub to ramos or verane, cause Nacho and vallejo ain't it)
Tony Montana and Ante like this.
post #1587 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 19:21
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjose View Post
Guys, after much reflection, I've accepted that this crash season was needed for us to be able attract and sign some real G players. The last couple of years, how many players apart from Neymar and Mbappe could we have signed that could've displaced our mid trio of Kroos, Modric, Kaso? or the offensive trio of Cr7, Benz, Bale? or the defensive line of Car-Ramos-Verane-Marcelo?

Any great players we signed would have to start on the bench, and no great player would want that.

However, after such a bad season, we can sign them cause now they know they can earn a starting position easier now.

We've had an extraordinary 5 years, and it is just right that we come back down to earth for one season. Let us all hope that Perez does what old Perez does, and go out and finally sign great players to bring us up again. We don't even need 5 or 7 new players, IMO. All we need is :
- a scorer ( Kane would be perfect)
- Neymar to provide the unbalance that 99% of today's players can't do
- a deep penetrating midfielder ( I would love Rabiot)
- a central defender ( a real sub to ramos or verane, cause Nacho and vallejo ain't it)

Agree on everyone but Neymar. We have our own Neymar in Vinnie. 9 years younger as well and has all the potential in the world. Neymar's recurring injury problems now, plus his annual antics like the his sister's birthday party and going to Carnival are just too much...not a serious enough professional.

Get me Mbappe (at all costs) and we rebuild to another dynasty like the past 5 years were.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #1588 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 19:21
Legend

Problem is bigger clubs are exactly compelled to sell with all the money in the game.
Can RM bully a PSG, Juventus, Man U to buy a player any more?

post #1589 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 19:57
Legend

Real Madrid manager Santiago Solari said he has told his underperforming players personally that they have not been meeting the standard required at the club.

Madrid's elimination from the Champions League at home to Ajax on Tuesday followed back-to-back Clasico defeats to Barcelona which ended their Copa del Rey campaign, and left them 12 points behind the Catalans with 12 La Liga games remaining.

After arriving 80 minutes late for his scheduled news conference at Madrid's Valdebebas training ground Saturday, Solari -- who ESPN sources understand will be sacked once the club find a replacement -- responded cryptically when asked directly if he felt all Madrid's players had been good enough.

"The majority," Solari said. "Those who have not been, I have told them personally. They know that from me."

Rumours continue to circulate that Jose Mourinho, who managed the club between 2010 and 2013, is being lined up to replace Solari, but the Madrid boss would not be drawn into discussing the speculation.

"These are judgements for you [media]," Solari said. "You can keep doing your job, I will keep doing mine to do the best possible.

"I will always do my best, as I have done since my first day here. Our focus must only be on the next game. There are 12 left this season [in La Liga]. The first is Valladolid tomorrow."

Solari will be without Gareth Bale, Dani Carvajal, Vinicius Junior, Lucas Vazquez, Mariano Diaz and Marcos Llorente for the trip to Valladolid.

post #1590 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2019, 22:26
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
Agree on everyone but Neymar. We have our own Neymar in Vinnie. 9 years younger as well and has all the potential in the world. Neymar's recurring injury problems now, plus his annual antics like the his sister's birthday party and going to Carnival are just too much...not a serious enough professional.

Get me Mbappe (at all costs) and we rebuild to another dynasty like the past 5 years were.

Mbappe is impossible for at least 2 or 3 years. I still believe in Neymar. He has been on vacation for 2 years in PSG, doing things he would've never think about doing in Barca, or Madrid. He will come good again once he goes to a Real team. Not that small team with petro$$$$ called PSG.
Ante likes this.
post #1591 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 13:57
Legend

Paris St Germain are ready to return to the pitch three days after the shocking elimination in the Champions League. One of the French club’s stars, Kylian Mbappe’ described the aftermath of the return leg in an interview with Telefoot:”We’re in a state of shock. There are no words, I didn’t sleep. I believe same happened to everyone else. We had worked hard to get to this point. We’re disappointed but we’ll keep our heads up to finish the season the best way possible”

Mbappe’ also addressed his future:”Now there will be many people who will doubt this, but I continue to believe in this project. Next season I’ll be here, that is for certain, but I don’t want to talk about my future. With all the problems this elimination brought, I don’t want my personal situation to worsen our present situation”
post #1592 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 20:10
Legend

What the fck you going to gain or learn by playing these old farts?

Modric Casemiro Kroos

The same losers who never turned up this season?

post #1593 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 20:43
Legend

The current atmosphere at Real Madrid has been well documented and that has started to affect some of the players, with Sergio Ramos and Marcelo getting into an altercation at Valdebebas at the end of training on Saturday.Having been eliminated from three competitions in the space of a week, pressure and criticism has been forthcoming for much of the squad, including Santiago Solari, but it is not a good look to have two of the captains squabbling at a time of crisis.Madrid had partaken in a small-sided match and, according to eyewitnesses, Marcelo celebrated his side's victory in a way that did not sit well with Ramos, who was on the opposing side. The Brazilian stated that he always celebrates in this manner, but Ramos did not disguise his anger. Their teammates intervened to stop the conversation from escalating, even if it only lasted a few minutes.

The two players realised that this emotional state likely came from the team's bad form and, given the long relationship that Ramos and Marcelo have enjoyed, added to the fact they are both captains and share the same agent, Sergio's brother Rene Ramos, it was best to ease tensions as quickly as possible.This training session was the last before Madrid face Real Valladolid on Sunday night, their first match after the Ajax debacle, and it came after chats from Ramos - whose meeting only included the players - and Solari in the dressing room. Some players "have not been playing up to the standards of the shirt," Solari reportedly stated.For Ramos, this last week has had everything: his suspension for the Ajax match; the fact that Amazon cameras were filming him in his private suite at the Santiago Bernabeu during the Champions League exit; his discussion with Florentino Perez in the dressing room; and now this scuffle with Marcelo.Although Ramos is suspended for the Valladolid game, he has travelled with the squad and will watch the match in person.

post #1594 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 21:05
Legend

Santi Solari and Toni Kroos just spotted by the cameras having a VERY animated discussion on the touchline...

post #1595 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 21:39
Star Player

For **** sake, can Benzema spend some time in the box to occupy their Central defenders???
post #1596 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 23:08
Legend

Real Madrid have contacted Zinedine Zidane about returning, with the Frenchman also in talks with Juventus, according to Téléfoot.

post #1597 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 23:11
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #1598 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2019, 23:41
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Teams: REAL MADRID, "U", AC MILAN, CHICAGO BULLS, NY YANKEES!
Bring back MOU!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #1599 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2019, 16:22
Legend

&callback=loadx">

post #1600 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2019, 16:26
Legend

&callback=loadx">

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in