Real Madrid Season 18/19 - Page 75 - Xtratime Community
 526Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1481 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2019, 06:02
Star Player

Vini Jr only 18, what a great talent.
Ante and kjose like this.

Quote:
One time we played Cagliari and before the game I asked him: 'Do you know the name of the centre-back of Cagliari?' 'No'. 'No?! You are not a professional. You have to know the skills of the opponent. You have to know the name of the centre-back'. 'Mister', said Ronaldo, 'I don't know the name of the player I play against. But he knows me'!''
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1482 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2019, 12:18
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Nice win away and two goals should seal the deal when we return.

Ramos with the deliberate yellow misses the second leg but Varane will be back.

We suffered but came through. After two physically and mentally draining games in the past week at Farca and Pathetico, I suppose a let down was inevitable but we did what we needed to do.

#halamadrid
kjose likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #1483 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2019, 22:31
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
UEFA open an investigation & if Ramos is found guilty of getting a card on purpose, he faces an additional 1-2 game ban over the mandatory one-game + fine.

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup

post #1484 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 17:18
Legend

Barca strolling to the league again

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

post #1485 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2019, 22:00
Legend

Vinicius should have taken one of his chances, for sure, but not good sign when world's richest club are relying on 18 year old for goals in clash with their biggest rivals.

This was clearly Solari's team - with Bale and Marcelo on the bench and Isco in the stand. And gets kudos as his kids Reguilon and Vinicius were team’s best performers . But he'll get the blame - rightly or wrongly - for the latest collapse / embarrassment in front of own fans.

post #1486 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2019, 22:04
Legend

Ex-RMCF player-manager-director Jorge Valdano: "If you take Vinicius out... What is there in this Real Madrid?"

Damn.

No striker and Vini asked to be both Bale and CR7 at his age, brutal.
kjose likes this.

post #1487 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2019, 22:09
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool FC
post #1488 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2019, 22:10
Legend

Is that after the 2018 Champs League final?

post #1489 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2019, 22:18
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool FC
lol. simmer down boy. I was just feeling bad for the poor Vinicius.
post #1490 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2019, 22:36
Legend

Pressure on Vinicius must be immense. Should've scored at least one, but that he now has the weight of a club like Real Madrid on his shoulders? A genuine concern. Others must do more.

post #1491 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2019, 00:05
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Ex-RMCF player-manager-director Jorge Valdano: "If you take Vinicius out... What is there in this Real Madrid?"

Damn.

No striker and Vini asked to be both Bale and CR7 at his age, brutal.

Seriously, if you take him out, there is nobody else. Benz is not box predator. Vasquez gives you lots of huffing and puffing, but no clear quality. Look at that first Suarez goal, how many player in our team can score a goal like that?
Ante likes this.
post #1492 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2019, 12:00
Legend

The house of Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema was robbed during Wednesday’s El Clasico clash against Barcelona, say reports in Spain.

The Frenchman’s house was robbed in the Spanish capital in the midst of the match, according to a report on Spanish TV show El Chiringuito.

A police investigation is now said to be underway in relation to the incident, so no further details are currently available.

It is the latest incident in which a football’s abode has been robbed in Spain, with Kevin-Prince Boateng’s house in the Sarria area of Barcelona targeted earlier this month.

post #1493 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2019, 12:41
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjose View Post
Seriously, if you take him out, there is nobody else. Benz is not box predator. Vasquez gives you lots of huffing and puffing, but no clear quality. Look at that first Suarez goal, how many player in our team can score a goal like that?
I knew when we didn't take our chances in the first half we'd lose.

Ffs, sign some damn players. No Ronaldo, no nothing. And what other big club in the world would start Vasquez? None...and he has put Bale, Asencio and Isco to the bench in effect... mind boggling.

Vinnie is a gem though, we need to treat him with kid gloves...his development has been amazing...but we cant' burn him out and ruin him.
kjose likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #1494 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2019, 14:54
Legend

Jorge Valdano: "Real Madrid have been characterized for years by their attacking efficiency. However, this came when they had a player [CR7] who scored goals with tremendous ease. That guy is no longer there, Barcelona have an elite forward line and Los Blancos don't anymore."
kjose likes this.

post #1495 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2019, 17:04
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid
Where is Karim Benzema and his whole mantra "I'd rather we play well than win". He should be happy nowadays. I posted this before, but people got so in love with playing well, that they forgot the point of the game is to score more goals than your opponent, not to play better than them.

Barcelona has been teaching us that lesson over and over again, in the last couple El Clasico
Ante likes this.
post #1496 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2019, 17:45
Legend

Barca at home is a gimme 3 points for them.
Knocked out last night
Knock out blow on Saturday

League over in 1st week of March.

At least the players are happy...

post #1497 of 1663 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2019, 19:44
Legend

&callback=loadx">

post #1498 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2019, 10:13
Legend

Barça’s last 17 games at Bernabeu

&callback=loadx">

post #1499 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2019, 19:31
Legend

Former Real Madrid player and academy coach Alvaro Benito was sacked this Thursday for the comments he made on radio station Cadena SER after Madrid’s 0-3 loss against Barcelona in the return leg of the Copa del Rey Semifinals last Wednesday.

Club sources confirmed to Managing Madrid’s Kiyan Sobhani that Benito’s departure from the club had 100% to do with his comments. Former Juvenil A coach Guti also appeared in some TV shows during his tenure in Madrid’s academy and delivered some controversial quotes in the process, but the same source told Managing Madrid that Benito made similar comments “many more times.”

These are the words Alvaro Benito said after El Clasico.

“The main problem is that there are some players like Casemiro who shouldn’t be playing a single minute. A similar thing happens with Kroos,” said Benito.

post #1500 of 1663 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2019, 21:47
Legend

FT Madrid 0-1 Barca. A lot more comfortable than scoreline suggests, with Barca playing second half in second gear. Madrid now 12 points back in La Liga table

Double figures again, yet Perez sits there jerking Benzema off.
Never seen a 9 that makes no attempt to get front post when a cross comes in, or stands around outside the box as he's shit scared to take responsibilty.

At least Bale's finished now.

Sometimes it better to crash and burn then just lose, only way changes are sure to be made.

Solari didn't use Cebellos once in these 2 games.

Rest the league games with jack to play for should be Llorente and Cebellos, at least get them blooded for next season.

Kroos and Modric has run its course, too one paced and one dimensional.

If it was a better team than Ajax, you would bank on RM's season being over in 1 week in March. Cup, League and CL elimination in side 7 days

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in