LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #981 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:45 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

No i wont be silent this time.thats it
Wont let these two play with me

Was ignoring it all.But that only gives these two power
@kjose asked me to return otherwise i would have post on my own btw as i will continue doing it
kjose likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #982 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:47
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
#We are Croats

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
post #983 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:48 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

#webeatyou
#youwishyoubeatus
#MAGA

post #984 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:48
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Am hoping we pull off the win tomorrow.

If Lope wants to save his job, if there is even a remote chance of that at this point...maybe not...

He can't start Benz and Ceballos who both are horrible. I'd also not start Asencio.

This is it now, lose and the season is officially over before the end of Oct.

Hala Madrid!
kjose likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #985 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:49
Legend

KB, why is Modric so garbage?

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

post #986 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:50 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
KB, why is Modric so garbage?

Modric is anything but Garbage
My Love for Luka wont be shattered by nut heads Liek Ante
Ante and kjose like this.
post #987 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post
I got the forum back on feet before your toxic ass got back go shit on everything Real Madrid along with Tony and Dagoods

#wetheCroats
#youwishyouwere
#MAGA
Dude, everyone left because of you. Just lighten up for once. Seriously, and chill a bit.

And yes, I agree with your call that Tony and Dagoods should be banned. They offer nothing to the board and don't even follow the team like you, me, Rahzel, and the other guys.

#MRMGA

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #988 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 14:54
Legend

and again...

This guy is obsessed with me

post #989 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 15:04 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
Dude, everyone left because of you. Just lighten up for once. Seriously, and chill a bit.

And yes, I agree with your call that Tony and Dagoods should be banned. They offer nothing to the board and don't even follow the team like you, me, Rahzel, and the other guys.

#MRMGA

You all should be less toxic
We cant always win

You cant be calling people terrorists just cos they are Arab or Muslim
Benzema is the least of our problems

Stop focusing on one player when the entire team underperforms

But they won 4/5 CLs.we can just forget what this group did and starts shitting on the same players

no one should be banned but posts needs to be deleted and people should be warned.Forum cant exist with great moddig.And Rahzel is not a bad guy but he allows people to get in his head.

You called Slovak people shit.Maybe its a normal thing in your closed circle where not a lot of people will hear but not in public forums.

Should be a bit more respectful towards nations,religions etc.

And besting a dead horse over and over witj Benzema while Gareth after the great start showed nothing

Luka has been very bad lately.Varane has been utter donkey who single handedly lost us 4 games

Courtois was at fault for the Alaves goal and all people talk is Benzema

He was actually one of our best players so far in the season.

Stop grouping in groups to attack one individual.player or a poster

This is now how a forum will bloom

Do you think someone from outside who accidentally stumbles in the forum wants to read this toxicity?

People stopping by when Ronaldo scores to shit on out r entire team.

I see no one posting something insightful and when i post something deeply analyzed you all look at my Forum nick name which i put 10 years ago.Helloooo 10 years agoooo.

Try to post something insightful like where is the problem with the formation and why overall the team is underperforming .Stop focusing on Benzema all game long

And people even bashing Marcelo.he was out for two games we could not score a goal.why not analyze with unbiased eyes and without hate

No one does is

We only talk about Hazard,Ronaldo other coaches players and other non sense,as if these players we have did not win 4 CLs and on yip if it all we give all the glory to one player that left us for money.
post #990 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 15:09
Legend

Dude, I never called Benz a terrorist. Someone else did, take it up with them.

And no, I never called Slovak people s.hit. That's an outright lie. I said the team we beat the other day was Slovak and they (team) were dog s.hit which they are. The TEAM. Not Slovaks. It would be exactly the same if RM barely beat Dinamo Zagreb..I'd say DZ compared to Real Madrid is s.hit. Of course that doesn't mean Croatians are s.hit.

Quit trying to find something in posts that are not there and seriously chill down.

We all follow RM and want the best for them. They are currently in a mess, and we all want them to get out of this and back to their rightful place as the worlds best team.

Hala Madrid.
pele10brazil likes this.

#weareCroatia
post #991 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 15:33 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

People just stop by to say something negative and leave thats borderline trolling
And its not tolerated in other forums and just cos this forum has low member count a lot of shit is allowed but thats why we cant get the forum back on track

People cant wait to shit on the team.its beyond me.i never look for scapegoats although Varane ****ed **** us up badly but that is also partially cos we have different goalie(few miss communications led to 3 goals so far)

No one motions this

What people do is either talk about Ronaldo or Benzema or Now new giving names to players like Arsensio,The terrorist,Marcelo is all of a sudden the worst left back in the world.

It really seems like we are real Madrid haters group.I don't get it

Problem is lot deeper than one player
Lets try to figure out whats the peoblem by discussing tactics

Plus i know most if you don't follow rest of the teams of La Liga and that is ok,but i do

Teams like Alves and Getafe and Levante are very strong this season

From now on it will even get worse.Betis is immensely strong.They had weak start but they are stacked with talent.

There are at least 10 teams that will give us and Barca hard time

Barcelona is apparently on a better spot than us since they demolished Sevilla but it is what it is.We need to regain the form or figure out whats going on with overall situation in the club

Mind you Messi publicly called out Pique for few blunders that costed them a lot of points

VS Bilbao he ****ed them up immensely and same happened against Depor i think.they dripped 4 pts just like us and Varane

People say this is Madrid we need to easily bounce back but did Barca bounce back? Bilbao scores in early minuted yet they could not break them at Nou camp.

We lost 1 pts vs Alaves last minute
3 pts vs Levante 2 goals gifted by Varane
Lost vs CSKA goal gifted by Kroos and Varane
And in the process hit 10-12 posts and bars and were extremely unlucky

This is the true analysis of the game not stopping by and saying

"Benz is shit,Bring back Ronaldo fire Florentino Marcelo is shit" - This is TROLLING not posting

Last edited by Karim Benzema; October 27th, 2018 at 15:43.
post #992 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 16:41
Legend

Look at least admit I didn't call benz a terrorist and Slovak people s.hit.

And as for trolling, I think the beef most people here have with you is, you are calling others out for trolling, etc but what you did post after post against Ronaldo for years was completely over the top. At least try to see it from anyone else's perspective. You can hate the guy all you want, but it was literally post after post non stop.

Am I pissed Ronaldo bailed? Yes I am. But I am not going to forget what a key role he played in all those wins and great games and goals he had.

The guy is the best ever player. Wins everywhere he goes unlike some who are products of their system and can't do it elsewhere.

We will be back one day at the top but it won't be this year thats for sure.

Perez royally phucked up this offseason. There is no way around it. Now the issue is how do we fix this mess.
kjose and pele10brazil like this.

#weareCroatia
post #993 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 16:55 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Ronaldo Left for cash and to avoid paying Taxes
Why are you keep dragging this Ronaldo Saga
If you really cant watch RM without Ronaldo its ok
But its really not fair to keep shitting on the rest 23 players
Yea he was a great player but bad human and i explained zilion times that we are all different and value different things in football or in players

Mi merely pointed out we need to move on From Ronaldo
He was being elevated to heavens to achieve what he achieved and that costed us 2 La Ligas in 10 years
Also about he CLS i belive that Luka,Gareth and for **** sake Ramos were as influential in out CL titles

You decide to give him all the Glory
Okay nothing against that it i DO NOT

But even after he left like a rat.without even saying one thing to his fans (and this he did cos he wanted to take his fans to Juve) we are still talking about him?

I mean how long is this gonna last? The guy left os we refused to pay his taxes.Cant you understand this?

I might have over reacted some days but for 6 years we had 1 title.And after Luka and Bale were brought we started winning.and people wanna give Ronaldo all the glory?Okay.Sure

I disagree and that is all.but am i beating the same horse? No..he left l.Bye.lets move on with our team and our players

Seems like you hate our team and keep bringing up the fact that Ronaldo was Real.He has 4 goals so far for Juve.Lets see how many will he score when the entire team is not serving only him

Half of what he did in Madrid.this is my guess what would have happened if he did not move to Madrid.

All those players around hin deserve praise too.but no.The moment he left we shit on entire club.Seems to me like bandvagoners.thats all

Lets see what will happen when we start winning again and Asensio elevates his play.and Marcy shows why he was labeled best LB in the world.

For now peace out.There Rahzel wont post anymore.but ill stop posting cos i don't believe the posters that are left are capable of constructive conversation,but only trolling.

We bitched about the board and Floro also but he created this amazing team and prove us including me wrong

Why are we forgetting all of this the moment we lose few games?
post #994 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 16:59
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Hard to "move on from the Ronaldo saga" when you keep pulling mental gymnastics to diminish his peerless contribution and legacy for Real Madrid, but I guess you'll never get passed that.
Ante and kjose like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #995 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 18:39
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid
@Karim Benzema ,

for years, you were all over Cr7 for everything he did. Nobody left because of your post. You REALLY REALLY was after the game every game. He's gone now and the team is shit. All those players you kept saying will be better once he leaves, are garbage once again. Ascencio has been so bad, in a perfect world Vinicious should take his spot. Bale kept asking for the spot light, and he has been found lacking so far. Benz, showed a quick light of a striker form, but then went back to what he has always been, a passer, not a scorer.

All those players, you kept telling us will elevate their game once Cr7 leaves, are actually worse without him, cause now the pressure is on them.
And you are complaining about it being toxic is here. There is a simple reason for that. Unlike you, we all saw this coming. Everybody is frustrated because the team we have been following for decades, though the dark ages and the Great Ages, is about to go through another bad patch.

In one of your posts earlier, you said you didn't care whether we win, just that we play like a team. I'm sorry but that's str8 up BS, the kinda thinking that has been making all the men weakling in today's society. You play sport to win! You don't play sport dominate and lose, or to see the players kissing each other arses. You play to WIN, and we are NOT winning. So why should we have a kumbaya atmosphere in here?

I really do wish you'd stay as the more posters, the better it will be for this forum, and it's sad when we start losing the old times. I also agree with you, that people DO need to watch their language. It's ok to be mad, but it's not OK to start calling people terrorists, or insulting their culture, or whatever. People need to watch their language.

All that said, how you can still defend the likes of Ceballos, Ascencio, and other underachieving muppets is unfathomable to me.

HALA Madrid, and may my ancestors help us win tomorrow.
Ante and Karim Benzema like this.
post #996 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 18:58 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

You missed the arguing.it was not about Ronaldo
It was ahou Dagoods calling Benz terrorist
And after reporting it i was shown the door out
kjose likes this.
post #997 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 19:02
Star Player

Quote:
I agree with you on that one. Dagoods needs to tone down his language for real.
Ante likes this.
post #998 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 19:04
Legend

Quote:
You said I called Slovak people s.hit. Am still waiting for a retraction and an apology. Come on, man up.

And dagoods and tony are morons, no debating that, they should be shown the door.

#weareCroatia
post #999 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 19:06
Legend

Again, the obsession.

post #1000 of 1663 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2018, 19:28
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Again, the obsession.

LOL..why do I feel like you are secretly enjoying this?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in