Real Madrid Season 18/19 - Page 3 - Xtratime Community
 526Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 16:48
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
Agree 100% based on personal experience and preached it quite few times before. Everybody loves underdogs but quite a few dig ultimate alphas. Mainly because most can't relate at all. It's an art to be arrogant and always back it up.
What you describe is Jordan. But Ronaldo is not Jordan, he is more like LeBron. He is a talented individual, who is obsessed not with winning, but with himself. Of course winning titles improves the way world sees him, but it is means, not the goal and the goal is to be praised, no matter what, so for Ronaldo is more important to strike a photo friendly pose before he takes a free kick, than to score the free kick. Otherwise he'll have learned how to take them properly til now.
Karim Benzema likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 17:18
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post
Seems like you are fan boys and he ja your role model
Nothing bad with that but in no way i will debate with you Ronaldo since you are no different to all those kids who are al over social media sayin they are abandoning ship

I can also sense that you like to diminish Bales contribution and probably all other players to worship Ronaldo

Good good
Again
No different than all the kids like this Romanian kid here glorifying him,and even shitting on everything Real Madrid

For god sake they even blame Perez for his departure.i am assuming you two are also blaming Perez cos you know Ronaldo is this perfection of human being

Thank goooood Ronaldo left so all of you fan buys can switch to some reality show role models or since you said till death(whatever the **** that means) you can now be Juve fan? Great

Both of you.
ill stick to Real Madrid.Thanks
I'm not blaming anyone, it was the right time to leave. I'm just glad he doesn't have to deal with incredibly ungrateful fans such as yourself going forward.

Also, I'm not belittling any other player on the team... you've consistently shat on Ronaldo over the past decade and now you're being defensive wtf?

Want to compare Ronaldo's and Bale's contributions to your CL titles? Cause that's where it ends. Acting like Bale was as important as Ronaldo is blasphemy.

Bale was only exceptional in the run for your first CL victory, a passenger in the others (despite the ridiculous goal in CL final 2018)

Quote:
What you describe is Jordan. But Ronaldo is not Jordan, he is more like LeBron. He is a talented individual, who is obsessed not with winning, but with himself. Of course winning titles improves the way world sees him, but it is means, not the goal and the goal is to be praised, no matter what, so for Ronaldo is more important to strike a photo friendly pose before he takes a free kick, than to score the free kick. Otherwise he'll have learned how to take them properly til now.
I would say CR is obsessed with both, equally.
He is obsessed with being the greatest and that only comes through winning = both.

And the bold part is a joke, I hope. No one has learned to adjust his style to keep playing/winning more than Ronaldo.

RIP MK-Inter

Traitors of forum #73
EclipsE
King Kenny7
Famigerato19
Crazy4TheCrew (Loco4LosChe)
post #43 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 18:00
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Teams: REAL MADRID, "U", AC MILAN, CHICAGO BULLS, NY YANKEES!
CR7 may be obsessed with becoming the GOAT, but too bad he lacks the talent to achieve such feat.

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #44 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 18:34
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Quote:
Seems like you are fan boys and he ja your role model
Nothing bad with that but in no way i will debate with you Ronaldo since you are no different to all those kids who are al over social media sayin they are abandoning ship

I can also sense that you like to diminish Bales contribution and probably all other players to worship Ronaldo

Good good
Again
No different than all the kids like this Romanian kid here glorifying him,and even shitting on everything Real Madrid

For god sake they even blame Perez for his departure.i am assuming you two are also blaming Perez cos you know Ronaldo is this perfection of human being

Thank goooood Ronaldo left so all of you fan buys can switch to some reality show role models or since you said till death(whatever the **** that means) you can now be Juve fan? Great

Both of you.
ill stick to Real Madrid.Thanks
Hilarious post top to bottom. And with crystal clear psychological transparency, they way you shift everything that's wrong with you on others and constantly brag in a single post how much of a Madrid fan you are and others aren't(guilt?).

Like the guy who's been called a cule constantly throughout the years lol, same dude who talked shit about Perez out of nowhere assumes others had his deluded opinions(especially funny since not once in my entire life did I say something negative about Perez, nothign but praise for this man).
Even more so "shitting on everything Real Madrid" saying this to someone who on XT alone for almost a decade has hyped the shit out of everything that is RM and ALWAYS remained positive and supported all the players and the team decisions. On the other hand the "Real M.." agenda fan who bashed clubs legends including Zidane just to fit his obsessive hateful Ronaldo agenda and wished the club ill happenings just to see the greatest RM player ever out of the team.

The guys who always supported the team will forever be here KB, guys like you might as well wore the blaugrana shirt with the other obsessed CR haters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #45 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 18:50
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
What you describe is Jordan. But Ronaldo is not Jordan, he is more like LeBron. He is a talented individual, who is obsessed not with winning, but with himself. Of course winning titles improves the way world sees him, but it is means, not the goal and the goal is to be praised, no matter what, so for Ronaldo is more important to strike a photo friendly pose before he takes a free kick, than to score the free kick.
He wouldn't have achieved nearly everything possible in football if performance wasn't his to priority IMO. But admittedly he does want to do it looking good at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
Otherwise he'll have learned how to take them properly til now.
He's one the top 10 FK top scorers in football history and he's not even retired. With some luck and if he retires late, he might stack an incredible number.

Alltough I know no matter what he does he'll never be remembered as good as the likes of Zico and Juninho(the 2 best ever IMO) because of his accuracy decreased drastically in his latter career.

Quote:
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #46 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 20:35 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

Quote:
Hilarious post top to bottom. And with crystal clear psychological transparency, they way you shift everything that's wrong with you on others and constantly brag in a single post how much of a Madrid fan you are and others aren't(guilt?).

Like the guy who's been called a cule constantly throughout the years lol, same dude who talked shit about Perez out of nowhere assumes others had his deluded opinions(especially funny since not once in my entire life did I say something negative about Perez, nothign but praise for this man).

Even more so "shitting on everything Real Madrid" saying this to someone who on XT alone for almost a decade has hyped the shit out of everything that is RM and ALWAYS remained positive and supported all the players and the team decisions. On the other hand the "Real M.." agenda fan who bashed clubs legends including Zidane just to fit his obsessive hateful Ronaldo agenda and wished the club ill happenings just to see the greatest RM player ever out of the team.

The guys who always supported the team will forever be here KB, guys like you might as well wore the blaugrana shirt with the other obsessed CR haters.
The difference between sick fan boys and me is i talk about Ronaldo you tall about me you shit
You offend me to defend the poor Ronaldo.fkn lunatic

Same way you defend Pele and you are 22-23 years old you twat

YOU DID NOT EVEN WATCH THE GAMESSSS MANNNNN

EVERY GAME YOU SAID YOU HAD NO STREAM IN YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY

and now you gonna talk to me about Ronaldo?

You dont have cable? Or a TV for that matter
And now you talk to me you fan boy?

Following games on Livescore and Ronaldos Instagram.thats your feedback you douche.GTFO

Responding to you was huuuuuge

mistake but i see how mental you are now

Last edited by Karim Benzema; July 20th, 2018 at 20:44.
post #47 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 21:12
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
The difference between sick fan boys and me is i talk about Ronaldo you tall about me you shit
You offend me to defend the poor Ronaldo.fkn lunatic

Same way you defend Pele and you are 22-23 years old you twat

YOU DID NOT EVEN WATCH THE GAMESSSS MANNNNN

EVERY GAME YOU SAID YOU HAD NO STREAM IN YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY

and now you gonna talk to me about Ronaldo?

You dont have cable? Or a TV for that matter
And now you talk to me you fan boy?

Following games on Livescore and Ronaldos Instagram.thats your feedback you douche.GTFO

Responding to you was huuuuuge

mistake but i see how mental you are now
Who else would we talk about when the subject is a hysterical person obsessively blaming Ronaldo for everything?

And there you go again shifting your "sins" on others. You're the very first person to insult others on every topic and now you play the victim card

Gotta go now but honestly I sometimes think you're a masochist with these posts. You never learn...

Quote:

post #48 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2018, 22:22 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

Quote:
Who else would we talk about when the subject is a hysterical person obsessively blaming Ronaldo for everything?

And there you go again shifting your "sins" on others. You're the very first person to insult others on every topic and now you play the victim card

Gotta go now but honestly I sometimes think you're a masochist with these posts. You never learn...

Hey you have not watched single RM game why should j discuss football with you tell me?

You literally followed Real Madrid on Livescore thru out these years.stop now

You can love Ronaldo you don't need me to love him so you feel good

I never felt connection with that guy even his departure shows this

Guy left without a single word to RM fans cos he only cares about his personal Fans not RM fans

I am not his personal fan i am Real Madrid fan and that is all

He left like a dog.thats all.unlike Iker who left with tears in his eyes or Raul who had a broken heart or Zidane who made entire Bernabeu cry

We look at differ values at football players and you are just his fan boy
And thats ok.now you can go and post at Juve forum.Its ok.but don't come here and preach to me anymore
post #49 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 00:08
Star Player

Ronaldo was a legend for this club, crucial in 4 UCL titles, all time goalscorer in 9 years. I’m grateful for what he achieved for RM but its time to move on..

We need to sign a goalscorer now, because we lack one.. otherwise the squad is packed with talent and loads of potential, cant wait to see the likes of Vini Jr, Odegaard and Valverde this preseason, Llorente Theo and Vallejo needs to step-up and I expect an improvement with Julen.

Quote:
One time we played Cagliari and before the game I asked him: 'Do you know the name of the centre-back of Cagliari?' 'No'. 'No?! You are not a professional. You have to know the skills of the opponent. You have to know the name of the centre-back'. 'Mister', said Ronaldo, 'I don't know the name of the player I play against. But he knows me'!''
post #50 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 08:16
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Hey you have not watched single RM game why should j discuss football with you tell me?

You literally followed Real Madrid on Livescore thru out these years.stop now
You keep saying things like this over and over which is creepy. Pls stop! I guess this is how delusion works ^ Also funny how you play the age card and peeps on the forum are shocked when they hear you're an adult.

Seriously man, you gotta contemplate how there isn't a single soul on the forum who's remotely on the same page with you on mostly any topic. Good guy Rhazel is the only poster who tries to make you fit in this specific part of XT because you're active and there aren't many RM posters left wich is nice from his part but you keep letting him down even tough plenty of posters have tried to smack some sense into you.

Tell you what, everytime you want to post something, just show it to some friends of yours you consider to be level-headed and ask them if it's ok. I GUARANTEE 100% your posting quality would increase sky high... Take this how you want but I think it's for your own good.

Quote:
You can love Ronaldo you don't need me to love him so you feel good
Ronaldo is the most popular human on earth according to FB, so why would anybody care if you like him? But you're like a white supremacist ranting on how stupid black peeps are in the getto.
You might get a pass once but don't expect posters to have patience with you on the long run.

Quote:

post #51 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 14:42 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

I am not getting on your level Kid
Go buy a TV and get some cable and start watching some games before we talk

And gtfo at the Juve forum already

He has a reputation at this forum.oh lawrdddd..you try hard to have some reputation here? Ahahhahah

This is merely my mental gymnastic fool

Look at my previous post where i talk about Ronaldo and explain my points why you talk shit about me the same way republicans defend Trump

You are putting my credibility in this forum to be able to digest my honest opinion on Ronaldo? Like how pathetically are you in love with this guy?

Oh wow he is the most famous.woooooah.he must be amazig..same as Trump.i sad many time same figure
Ronaldo and Trump and thir fan base
Same attitude.

Every time someone points to his delusion republicans show at his votes
Ronaldo fans are Noooo different
Like a fkn cancer

They point to his fan base to prove to me that i am deluded not liking the guy.
Like man you are like cancers

GTFU to Juve forum and like i said start watching some game,they are fun
post #52 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 15:00
Forum Manager
Legend

Take it easy KB. I'm gonna explain you this once and only once. Every single post you do nothing but assume, insult or invent things about others so you'd still believe that you actually have a point. Seriously this isn't meant as a insult, go and genuinely check your last posts. Like, who freaking bragged about forum reputation? I'm really curious how your head works? Do you foam in front of the computer and suddenly bad things about peeps you don't like became real? Coz this is exactly how it looks like and it's worrying...

And you're acting as if I(and pretty much every single person around) hasn't deconstructed all your hateful rants for a gazzilion times. Saying them again and again doesn't make them any less absurd.

Again, just take it easy. No one else on the forum goes hysterical like you. Doesn't that raise any questions, man...?

Quote:

post #53 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 15:40 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

I try ti Ignore you
Cant you just ignore my rants?

My opinion on Ronaldo is not valuable
Everybody likes him bar me

That's all.responding to me indirectly like you did is so low.you are like a little rat

You have reputation in this forum i dont.i dont need it.ignore my future posts about Ronaldo (not that there will be some but ignore them,i am unimportant)

Bye now..and try no to reply to me indirectly while i absolutely ignored you for weeks cos i cant get on your level of simplicity.Ronaldo is your hero i have nothing against it.he is mot mine.as a matter of fact he holds no values that interest me.its simple

And if making me a mad man makes you feel better about your love for him.Sure ill be a man man too.

Peace out

And oh **** Ronaldo.okay? Bye now
post #54 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 15:41 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

post #55 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 16:02
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
I try ti Ignore you
Cant you just ignore my rants?

My opinion on Ronaldo is not valuable
Everybody likes him bar me

That's all.responding to me indirectly like you did is so low.you are like a little rat

You have reputation in this forum i dont.i dont need it.ignore my future posts about Ronaldo (not that there will be some but ignore them,i am unimportant)

Bye now..and try no to reply to me indirectly while i absolutely ignored you for weeks cos i cant get on your level of simplicity.Ronaldo is your hero i have nothing against it.he is mot mine.as a matter of fact he holds no values that interest me.its simple

And if making me a mad man makes you feel better about your love for him.Sure ill be a man man too.

Peace out

And oh **** Ronaldo.okay? Bye now
Everyone tries to ignore you my dude... Let me just spoon feed you how you operated in this thread.

You rant about how awful Ronaldo and his fabricated fans are

Nabz - praises Ronaldo and criticises his haters w/o quoating you

I agree with him

Then you quote me "Thank god i am not like you...and i am pretty sure tet a tet ill make you shit in your pants"

Wouldn't you in my place, consider yourself somehow mentally? But I laughed it off.

Then you post:

"Seems like you are fan boys and he ja your role model"
"No different than all the kids like this Romanian kid here glorifying him,and even shitting on everything Real Madrid"
"For god sake they even blame Perez for his departure.i am assuming you two are also blaming Perez cos you know Ronaldo is this perfection of human being
"

Ermm, so who exactly ALWAYS starts with Ad Hominems? That's right my man... How can I not at least take into consideration that there's something wrong with you when in such a short time frame you forget your mishaps and blame others for them?

Then you make this post where you start by insulting others ,playing the victim card and inventing stuff up about me I mean seriously wtf?

If this^ does not make you realize that you are going trough a troubled period and should be more open minded, nothing will my dude. I tried my best, ciao.

Quote:

post #56 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 16:13 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Real Madrid Season 18/19

Quote:
Everyone tries to ignore you my dude... Let me just spoon feed you how you operated in this thread.

You rant about how awful Ronaldo and his fabricated fans are

Nabz - praises Ronaldo and criticises his haters w/o quoating you

I agree with him

Then you quote me "Thank god i am not like you...and i am pretty sure tet a tet ill make you shit in your pants"

Wouldn't you in my place, consider yourself somehow mentally? But I laughed it off.

Then you post:

"Seems like you are fan boys and he ja your role model"

"No different than all the kids like this Romanian kid here glorifying him,and even shitting on everything Real Madrid"

"For god sake they even blame Perez for his departure.i am assuming you two are also blaming Perez cos you know Ronaldo is this perfection of human being

"

Ermm, so who exactly ALWAYS starts with Ad Hominems? That's right my man... How can I not at least take into consideration that there's something wrong with you when in such a short time frame you forget your mishaps and blame others for them?

Then you make this post where you start by insulting others ,playing the victim card and inventing stuff up about me I mean seriously wtf?

If this^ does not make you realize that you are going trough a troubled period and should be more open minded, nothing will my dude. I tried my best, ciao.

Aaight.Its enough.you are seriously damaged
post #57 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 17:03
Forum Manager
Legend

So you two are finally getting along I see!

Ma question préférée: qu'est-ce j'vais faire de tout cet oseille?
post #58 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 17:09
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Trump and Hillary?
RahzeL likes this.

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
post #59 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 17:10
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Trump and Hillary?

Ma question préférée: qu'est-ce j'vais faire de tout cet oseille?
post #60 of 1663 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2018, 17:10
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RahzeL View Post
So you two are finally getting along I see!
#weareMadrid

#theywishtheywere
RahzeL likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in