198Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 705 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 14:49 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Transfer Rumors,Lies and Hopes and Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjose View Post
He needs to start addressing what we really. I do not have much expectation for our season at this point.

I honestly trust Zizou when he says we dong need new players.We dont

I mean i sound like a broken record here but our only problem is striker and we already had one Striker who left cos (altho you don't believe this @kjose ) he did not want to be Ronaldos facilitator

Its not even funny how few players wanna play with "the Greatest player of all time"

Our striker position is unsolvable aw long ad Ronaldo player cos we gonna try to fix his facilitators not the actually problem

Thats why zidanes comments will sound Absurd but he is correct we need no one cos Ronaldo will play in every game and bar his role we have shit loads of quality players.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 705 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2018, 12:55
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
The queue of clubs eyeing Roma goalkeeper Alisson Becker keeps growing, with Real Madrid joining Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain.

He is Brazil’s Number One choice, ahead of Manchester City’s Ederson, and at the age of 25 has 22 senior caps for his country.

It had already been reported that Liverpool and PSG were keeping tabs on Alisson for next season.

Now Sky Sport Italia claim that Real Madrid have also set their sights on the former Internacional hero.

Los Blancos have long considered David De Gea their first choice in goal, but Manchester United are refusing to sell.

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
post #43 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 14:07
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Abo-Rida-Egypt

Salah transfer getting hotter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.

post #44 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 14:11
Forum Manager
Legend

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...rs-gossip-news

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/01...sfer-lined-up/

Courtois and Kane

Quote:
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #45 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 15:28 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Salah is amazing
post #46 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 15:30 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Courtois and Hazard said they both will sign extensions

Courtois said that he will sign if Hazard signs and vice versa.also they agreed that they will stay in Chelsea
post #47 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 15:42
Forum Manager
Legend

@Karim Benzema I bet you'd cream if this would be Real's starting line-up next season.

-----------Courtois
Carvajal-Ramos-Varane-Marcelo
----------Casemiro
---------Isco-Modric
-----Salah-Kane-Hazard/Asesnio

Quote:

post #48 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 16:06
Forum Manager
Legend

It's funny somehow. This frontline would cost 500m euros and it would still be worse than prime BBC back in the day.

Ma question préférée: qu'est-ce j'vais faire de tout cet oseille?
post #49 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 17:18 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Transfer Rumors,Lies and Hopes and Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
@Karim Benzema I bet you'd cream if this would be Real's starting line-up next season.

-----------Courtois

Carvajal-Ramos-Varane-Marcelo

----------Casemiro

---------Isco-Modric

-----Salah-Kane-Hazard/Asesnio

Not at all bro

My line up for next season i would strive for

CARVA VARANE VALLEJO MARCELO
KROOS(CEBALLOS)LUKA(CASSEMIRO)
BALE ISCO(MATEO) ODEGAARD
ASSENSIO

I would only use Cassemiro when needed
Otherwise Kova and Kroos or KOVA and Luka orrrr Kroos and Luka double pivot

We don't rly need a forward since Vinicous will be arriving soon

And definitely we don't need Hazard since Isco is lot better
Courtois??? Nah..
post #50 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 17:39
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post
Not at all bro

My line up for next season i would strive for

CARVA VARANE VALLEJO MARCELO
KROOS(CEBALLOS)LUKA(CASSEMIRO)
BALE ISCO(MATEO) ODEGAARD
ASSENSIO

I would only use Cassemiro when needed
Otherwise Kova and Kroos or KOVA and Luka orrrr Kroos and Luka double pivot

We don't rly need a forward since Vinicous will be arriving soon

And definitely we don't need Hazard since Isco is lot better
Courtois??? Nah..
W/o a DM? That's never a propa long term plan. Alltough I remember back in 2015 that we gave Barca a footballing lesson w/o a DM(Kroos-Modric with James and Isco on the wings).

Quote:

post #51 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 18:48 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
W/o a DM? That's never a propa long term plan. Alltough I remember back in 2015 that we gave Barca a footballing lesson w/o a DM(Kroos-Modric with James and Isco on the wings).

We dont news DM we just need to hybrid Pivots like Kova and Cebba.Cebba is good reader of the game
We need a Xabi Alonso type of player
We are trying to convert Casse into one while Cebba and Kova are almost ther
post #52 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 19:12
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post
We dont news DM we just need to hybrid Pivots like Kova and Cebba.Cebba is good reader of the game
We need a Xabi Alonso type of player
We are trying to convert Casse into one while Cebba and Kova are almost ther
Xabi Alonso was very competent defensivelly, I don't see that in Kova and Ceballos. If they are going to be deployed as the deepest midfielder right above the defense to orchestrate with their skills, I belive they still need hard working players @ them more adept to break the oposition play. Alla Pirlo in the Juve midfield.

Prilo was the technically gifted deep-lying playmaker who orchestrated the team's tempo with his class and vast array of passing skills, same as Alonso. But in comparasion, Xabi was a portmanteau of a DL-Playmaker and a Makelele. We don't have that type of player atm as far as I'm concerned and frankly I don't think there's anybody in the world who has this skill set anymore. Xabi was one of a kind.
Karim Benzema likes this.

Quote:

post #53 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 22:24 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

That is Hhy i said Double PIvot
they are both Hybrids but cant be stand alone Box TO Box.
but that game style is very complicated

Those Creative DMs are rarity in the world of football unfortunately.Only few of them out there.

Top players on that position XAbi.De Rossi.Yaya Toure.GErrard.Vieira(all gone)....

One of the reason Barca is so strong is Busquets who is cremme de la Cremme of Creative DMs.

one player that i haev high hopes for is Federico Valverde. Started off as a forward .moved to CM and now he is advancing into even more complicated position Bob To Box

In Depor he is marginalized.He does not even wanna play.i rly dont know what is going on.Every time he gets in he is lethargic and for Uruguay he was very good (yes he plays PLay Maker for Suarez and CO)

I h ave high expectations for him also Llorente who is very similar to Xabi and i think if he grows a little bit more technically he will be immense in our team.

We have very very SOLID base.People have no clue how good of a youth we have in our disposal>That is why we dnt want to pay money for anyone .We dont have to .We have youth

Only player that we needed is Mbappe.NONE ELSE.But even Asensio can get his role.and i think that is what we will try to do.With high Hopes that Vinicius will have a leap of form this season.
Seems like very strong and charismatic kid Vinicious.Even when he enters for Flamengo he orders around lot older players than him,and seems to be very respected and everyone believes he will be huge star

Last edited by Karim Benzema; January 23rd, 2018 at 22:39.
post #54 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 22:44
Forum Manager
Legend

@Karim Benzema I'm curious tough, you really don't want to see Casemiro as our starter anymore? A few weeks ago we were both calling him the best DM in the wolrd and you said Kante(heavy contender for the best) can't hold a candle to him. Seemes way too sudden

Quote:

post #55 of 705 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2018, 22:50
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Hull City Tigers
You want Odegaard to start for you next season? The dude is far worse than the likes of Memphis Depay were in Holland and you want him to be a starter for Madrid at this stage?

post #56 of 705 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2018, 01:26 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
@Karim Benzema I'm curious tough, you really don't want to see Casemiro as our starter anymore? A few weeks ago we were both calling him the best DM in the wolrd and you said Kante(heavy contender for the best) can't hold a candle to him. Seemes way too sudden

This is Due BBC
Getting less and less involved in game creation.
With any other forward trio he will be immense

But Ronaldo and Benzema and to ab extent Bale are mostly target man

Benzema is the only one going deeper to help out
In this situation we are wayyyy too dependent on our full backs to deliver

Its not Cassemiro the problem.Guy is monster and probably no1 DM at this moment in the world
But he is most of the time caught high up to complement lack of pressing power which then leaves huge gaps in the back.

Entire problem is Ronaldo and that is it.he is a winger that never tracks back
I rly don't remember a single other player that plays on the wing and does not track back

If he played Forward this would have be ok but this is complicated situation as we lack a man in defense and in build uo always
post #57 of 705 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2018, 18:19
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahzeL View Post
It's funny somehow. This frontline would cost 500m euros and it would still be worse than prime BBC back in the day.
"Back in the day", Ronaldo would be better than all those 3 put together.

Quote:

post #58 of 705 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2018, 18:36
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
"Back in the day", Ronaldo would be better than all those 3 put together.
True. I’d also prefer Neymar to both Salah and Kane combined. There are constant rumours but unfortunately I don't see PSG letting him go.

Ma question préférée: qu'est-ce j'vais faire de tout cet oseille?
post #59 of 705 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2018, 18:54
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RahzeL View Post
True. I’d also prefer Neymar to both Salah and Kane combined. There are constant rumours but unfortunately I don't see PSG letting him go.
Trust in Perez...Man, if he can pull this out, I will be sooooooo rubbing it into my Barca friends!
Karim Benzema and RahzeL like this.
post #60 of 705 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2018, 19:26
Xtratime Elite

take a look at this guy, he plays for lyon, he is only 20 years old. he could be a good investisment :

I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in