Transfer Rumors,Lies and Hopes and Wishes - Page 2 - Xtratime Community
 198Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 705 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2017, 18:34
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjose View Post
I 100% disagree. Suarez has no where been a threat striker last season and this season, and the only reason he's still condemning such respect is because Messi is there to cover the slack. Same with Benz when Ronaldo was scoring all the goals.

And I'm sorry but i'd take Kane over Cavani, as Cavani wastes wayyyyy more chances than he scores. And do you really think Perez will sign a Barca reject in Alexis?
Suarez has had a bad season so far but he reached a career peak that Icardi or Kane can only dream about and I am saying that as somebody who can‘t stand Suarez. Do you think Kane would ever play for Barcelona or Bayern? Just the thought of him wearing their jersey is ridiculous. He wouldn‘t be considered because he‘s a limited player. He‘s great but he doesn‘t have an elite striker career peak in him. He’s not on Barca/Real Madrid striker level. And what do you think is going to happen to our game when both Ronaldo and Kane are in the starting XI? We‘d play horrible football.

And no, unfortunately I don‘t think that Perez would get Alexis despite him being the best option by far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
So we either buy a proper striker, or even let CR get used to a striker position and bring Neymar or Hazard in. I really see no reason why Ronaldo couldn't adapt to the no.9 position if regurarly played there.
Agreed. It would be awesome if Ronaldo finally embraced playing as a striker. He‘s done a lot for this club but I don‘t see how long we can keep him on the wing with other teams getting stronger and stronger.

Ma question préférée: qu'est-ce j'vais faire de tout cet oseille?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 705 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2017, 22:04 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Transfer Rumors,Lies and Hopes and Wishes

He embraced it and he sucks at it
He can be easily marked cos he is weak AF

He cant be target man,he goes down so easily
kjose likes this.
post #23 of 705 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2017, 22:51
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post

Sooner Ronaldo is gone better
At this point yes!

post #24 of 705 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2017, 22:57
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
As far as Benz played decent, Ronaldo(especially) and co ensured Real one of the most dominant eras a sports team ever had. Just bring a propa player upfront for Ronaldo.

Funny thing is Ronaldo creates more chances than his alleged slave, and has done so ever since they joined the team. And Benzema is famous for wasting chances Ronaldo creates for him aswell, but at least he scored in the past. Now when CR had a sub-par league season, apearently almost the entire team went to shit.

So we either buy a proper striker, or even let CR get used to a striker position and bring Neymar or Hazard in. I really see no reason why Ronaldo couldn't adapt to the no.9 position if regurarly played there.
Nobody disagree about what Cr7 has brought to Madrid but Time waits for nobody, and his time has come. It's not that he's having a sub-par season. He's still great for a 32 year old striker but the game has changed, and he can't render physically like he used to 5 year ago. He's supposed to be coming of the bench now, not be the focal point of an offense.

Ronaldo cannot play a no. 9. Let's put that argument to rest.

Overall, I personally don't blame him for anything. Nobody in their sane mind will agree to become the fifth wheel. It's the managment and the coach fault for expecting the miracles from a tired body.
post #25 of 705 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2017, 23:00
Star Player

Quote:
He embraced it and he sucks at it
He can be easily marked cos he is weak AF

He cant be target man,he goes down so easily
Yeap, Yeap, Yeap.

he's physically done. We have to accept that fact and move on. Di stephano did, Raul did, Zidane himself did, Ronaldo did. Why can't Cr7 accept that fact. No matter how much you keep yourself in top shape, you cannot compete with father time.
post #26 of 705 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2017, 23:01 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Ronaldo is month away from 33 y old
post #27 of 705 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2017, 09:40
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Every single time anyone doubted Ronaldo's position as our clear-cut star player he proved them wrong and fired from all cilinders eventually. You'd think of all players out there people would learn to be more reserved when it comes to him. And what's this BS with him not being able to play CF? He played quite allot this season and scored lots of goals(compared to earthlings). And it's Ronaldo we're talking here, there's always room for improvement. He's having a dip in form overall not just one position, so if we think that statistically he played the no.9 role 87 times in his career and provided 80 goals and 26 assists from that position, I think we're safe. Also he played CF 17 times this season and scored 12 goals+3 assists(at his lowest ffs).

As I have always preached, peeps should take away their godlike expectations glasses off just because it's him and realise that we just need to replace Benz to beat some sense in the squad again, because they are stacked with trophies and winning mentality is a key point anymore. I love the likes of Kroos and Carvajal, and they are probably the best in the world in their positions, but can they keep being the best at RM were no new chalenges are to be seen? Kroos is a player with 3 UCLs and World Champion at 27(yiekes), of course he's feeling a bit complacent at the moment. Zidane should freakin' step up and set the problem straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #28 of 705 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2017, 18:08 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

I know Liverpool def will go for CL and probably is finally becoming more ambitious lately and with the purchase of Van Dijk they showed they mean business but

I think that 150 mil will do for Salah

The guy has been extraordinary and easily No1 player in Premier ATM

What say you?

kjose and RahzeL like this.
post #29 of 705 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2017, 18:54
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
He's worth that kind of money. Amazing player.
kjose and RahzeL like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #30 of 705 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2017, 20:11
Star Player

Quote:
I know Liverpool def will go for CL and probably is finally becoming more ambitious lately and with the purchase of Van Dijk they showed they mean business but

I think that 150 mil will do for Salah

The guy has been extraordinary and easily No1 player in Premier ATM

What say you?

Great player. I love his speed and quickness!
RahzeL and pele10brazil like this.
post #31 of 705 (permalink) Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:58
Star Player

Marca claiming ZZ is happy with signing Kepa ( backup keeper with 6 months remaining in his contract - club will spend 22m! ) but against the idea of signing a striker

Quote:
One time we played Cagliari and before the game I asked him: 'Do you know the name of the centre-back of Cagliari?' 'No'. 'No?! You are not a professional. You have to know the skills of the opponent. You have to know the name of the centre-back'. 'Mister', said Ronaldo, 'I don't know the name of the player I play against. But he knows me'!''
post #32 of 705 (permalink) Old January 3rd, 2018, 14:31
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
Marca claiming ZZ is happy with signing Kepa ( backup keeper with 6 months remaining in his contract - club will spend 22m! ) but against the idea of signing a striker
If that is true, then Zidane will be another ordinary coach who had a early great success, and then will quickly die out. The whole world can see we do not have an offense, and rather than fixing that , they are going after a keeper that we do not really need right now......smh!
post #33 of 705 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2018, 16:11 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjose View Post
If that is true, then Zidane will be another ordinary coach who had a early great success, and then will quickly die out. The whole world can see we do not have an offense, and rather than fixing that , they are going after a keeper that we do not really need right now......smh!

I rly rly don't think so
Zidane will build his squad a new squad and all will be better without Ronaldo

The problem is now what no one seems to recognize that we are not bringing striker only cos of almighty Ronaldo

He does not want striker
He wats servants.

He loves Benzema and that is something no one can recognize.Benzema is not beloved by Zidane and Florentino but RONALDO.
That is why every other forward is sold and the likes of Isco and Asensio are not played regularly

Its a shame that Asensio is wasted on the bench altho @kjose thinks he is not good enough Asensio is unsettled now,he should be taking Ronaldos role.

All of this is cos of Ronaldo not cos of anyone else.I am even sure that Mbappe was told that Ronaldo is our focal point and that he should be served in attack by everyone

Oh its so obvious why people cant see this.i am more than sure this also had major role in Mbappes decision to not sign for us

Whoever comes has to be servant to Ronaldo and with age it will be more and more painful to watch that
post #34 of 705 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2018, 16:27 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Aloso what is with this scum Diario Gol spreading non sense stories about our players and then quoted by goal.com

Diario Gol is Catalan trash and lately it started spreading all sorts of nonsense to unsettle our players

Newest Ceballos to Liverpool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #35 of 705 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2018, 16:42 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

In other news Real Madrid continues to punish Dani Gomez one of our most promising forwards with not playing cos he does not agrees to the contract RM is offering him
This will be his 6th game not starting and most likely not getting any minutes

He has been our best player in Gutis juvenilli and second top scorer in UEFA youth championship

I rly wonder if players will start demanding huge wages from our team to sign pro contracts
This is rly becoming ridiculous. I rly hope we don’t lose Dani,he is one of out top prospects

post #36 of 705 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2018, 03:16 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Transfer Rumors,Lies and Hopes and Wishes

The defending Spanish champions are confident the transfer will be secured in the coming days with a key part of the process now complete.
As MARCA understand, as do OKDiario, the Spanish shot-stopper was in the capital on Thursday to partake in medical tests with the club.
These tests took place at the Hospital Sanitas La Moraleja in Sanchinarro; the goalkeeper managing to arrive at the hospital without drawing any media attention.
Everything points towards Real Madrid paying the 20 million euro buy-out clause, despite previous suggestions that a higher bid would be made to keep relations between the clubs cordial.
Los Rojiblancos refused to negotiate over the player, hence why Real Madrid have been forced to go through the stipulated fee route.
Whilst the transfer saga continues, Kepa remains on the sidelines with the Basque club, he hasn't been training with the first team as he recovers from injury.
The fact that Kepa has undergone medical tests in Madrid will not go down well with Athletic Club's hierarchy, president Josu Urrutia already has a frosty relationship with Florentino Perez and the fact one of his under contract players has been in the capital is likely to stoke tensions further.

Last edited by Karim Benzema; January 5th, 2018 at 04:05.
post #37 of 705 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 09:57
Star Player

KB, sorry mate but I dont really get the Ronaldo wants Benzema as a servant part

he surely prefers playing with him than Morata or Pipita for example, because he doesnt play like a pure 9.

But lets not forget that Ronaldo scored a hattrick against and shined in UCL last season when Benzema was not around the pitch, also his assists stats are not relevant anymore.. when Ronaldo's scoring form suddenly collapsed he was exposed as useless.

beginning of the season CR7 was banned for 4 games.. no need to track back Karim's scoring record or form, he's totally out of confidence and cant finish easy chances.. Ronaldo has nothing to do with this.
kjose and pele10brazil like this.

Quote:
One time we played Cagliari and before the game I asked him: 'Do you know the name of the centre-back of Cagliari?' 'No'. 'No?! You are not a professional. You have to know the skills of the opponent. You have to know the name of the centre-back'. 'Mister', said Ronaldo, 'I don't know the name of the player I play against. But he knows me'!''
post #38 of 705 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 09:58
Star Player

Marca talking for over a month now that Kepa is a done deal, ZZ reaction to the news yesterday " at the moment we dont need another GK " .

Quote:
post #39 of 705 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 14:37 Thread Starter
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

But he is correct.At this moment we dont

kjose likes this.
post #40 of 705 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 14:40
Star Player

Quote:
But he is correct.At this moment we dont

He needs to start addressing what we really. I do not have much expectation for our season at this point.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in