Serie A 2019-2020 - Page 2 - Xtratime Community
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2019, 05:59
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Liverpool
full of respect to Sinsi indeed, i wish him recovering quickly. i was delighted to see him on the bench in the 1st match for Bologna v Verona (FT 1-1 ).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2019, 12:24
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

the best match for me in the 1st week was Fiorentina vs Napoli ( FT 3-4 ). it was an exciting, a dramatic, and open match and so many chances here and there for both teams. full of brilliant players on the pitch, and My hope to watch like these big games in coming weeks.
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2019, 12:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

there was another interesting result in week 1 which was BRESCIA's win 0-1 vs Cagliari. a win in an away and the 1st game in serie A for some seasons. a wonderful result

waiting to see what Balotelli can add to the team..

post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2019, 07:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
Good start to the season for Bologna. Tomiyasu has apparently been their best player so far, or one of. Their fans love him already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2019, 09:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

today is the real start of week 2

Brescia to play a tough game vs Milan. i predict they will make a positive result. the 2nd match to be biggest clash between Juve v Napoli

Saturday

Milan vs Brescia
Juve vs Napoli
post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2019, 09:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
Good start to the season for Bologna. Tomiyasu has apparently been their best player so far, or one of. Their fans love him already

Bologna - SPAL
FT 1-0

i'm impressed by the great atmosphere by fans inside the stadium, a interesting and open match generally. No#7 Orsolini impressed the most, what a dangerous player on the flank. Soriano missed a goal from only 2 metres far, his ball hit the crossbar before he came back to score the winning goal for Bologna
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2019, 16:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Brescia have signed both Alessandro Matri and Rômulo.

i'm interested to watch Brescia games and see how both Matri and Balotelli will do and prove with the team.
post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old September 18th, 2019, 12:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

the best and most interesting match this week for me was Brescia v Bologna FT 3-4

Brescia played a decent match although they played with 10 men after Dessena was sent off
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old September 18th, 2019, 13:40
Legend

Dessena? There's a blast from the 2000s.

This may legitimately be the most exciting season in the standings given that Napoli and Inter should progress a little, and Juve clearly took a hit by losing Allegri and Marrotta, though they remain the best team.
ToniSamp likes this.
post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2019, 05:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

indeed.

Brescia and Bologna still made better results than many of Serie A teams so far.

Inter is looked they have strong team and Conte makes a new brilliant style and more realistic side on the pitch. winning games, the 3 pts above than show and performance. Napoli in progress as well. we need more challenge for Juve.

i wonder Where're Milan, Roma, Viola... will stand from this competition?
post #31 of 42 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2019, 09:34 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Juventus are all but impressive and it looks like we could finally have a 3-team fight for the scudetto and maybe a winner different from Juventus.
post #32 of 42 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2019, 11:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

indeed, teams like Napoli, Inter for me the biggest challengers for Juve this season.

most matches have been exciting in serieA this season, also match attendence has been increasing in all stadiums approx. Interesting!
post #33 of 42 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2019, 12:46
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

viola was unlucky after they were winning 0-2 till the last minutes of the match when atalanta came back and scored 2 goals and won a point from viola who still at the bottom of the table (2 pts)

glad for Brescia team who made their 2nd win this season after beating Udinese 0-1 ( 57' Rômulo).. they become the 11th with 6pts.

Brescia will host Juve tonight in week 5.
post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2019, 13:56
Legend

Teams: AS Roma
Inter under Conte look for real, and their defense suddenly looks as strong, if not stronger, than Juve's, especially with Chiellini injured. Always thought a challenge to Juve's supremacy would have to be built over years, but Inter is proving that it can challenge with a couple of specific investments.

It works if you work it.
post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2019, 06:30
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Napoli lost to Cagliari, Juve and inter won, milan keep their bad results this time a defeat by Torino.. Viola come back this week with the 1st win for them in 5 matches.

some dramatic results, changes happened this week 5. more exciting challenge to come next weeks
post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2019, 12:00
red
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Rep. of Ireland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
Inter under Conte look for real, and their defense suddenly looks as strong, if not stronger, than Juve's, especially with Chiellini injured. Always thought a challenge to Juve's supremacy would have to be built over years, but Inter is proving that it can challenge with a couple of specific investments.
As Conte said on Friday, in 2017/18 Inter were top of the league and undefeated in mid-December after playing both Napoli and Juve away.

It's still September. If they beat Juve - which Spaletti never did - then maybe we can start talking about a true change in mentality and organization.

But the mid-season collapse is pre-programmed at Inter and even occurred under Mourinho to some extent. It will happen in January at the latest, as it does every year.
post #37 of 42 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2019, 20:49
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
That is what Conte does, he takes teams from 7th or even 10th and makes them champions... he almost won the Euros with a strikeforce compromising of Graziano Pelle and Eder.... I've never seen Inter dominate matches so comfortably, I'm not sure they even went behind for a single minute in Serie A so far (unlike Sarri who is still figuring the best formation and is struggling to kill of matches)...The Chinese got him all the targets he wanted during the summer, so he will surely deliver...
Primo likes this.

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #38 of 42 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2019, 12:31
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
https://mobile.twitter.com/Brozoholi...34950388781057

@Firdaus @red @Nerazzurri4life @Nacka @dpforever10 @Paris @Nero
Nacka and dpforever10 like this.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #39 of 42 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2019, 05:03
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
Lol, kicking them when they're down.

Not cool.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro
post #40 of 42 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2019, 13:49
Legend

Teams: AS Roma
Fiorentina and Commisso suddenly put together an entertaining and competitive squad. They have several interesting players.

It works if you work it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in