LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #501 of 539 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 00:40
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
yep, after the game at Olimpico in Rome Bologna are no more among them.

Fiorentina, Genoa and Empoli for the relegation battle, Atalanta, Inter, Milan and Roma for the CL spot.
Empoli - Inter should be a blast, both teams playing for everything if they win and also with one eye to other games if they don't.

Fiore - Genoa will be directly fighting for survival; Fiore is good with a draw, Genoa saved with the win (they overtake Fiore on h2h if they win).

Udinese I think are safe if they draw away to Cagliari (who just got safe this weekend)

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #502 of 539 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 01:25
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
I watched the Empoli-Torino game and Di Lorenzo was excellent I thought. Boy can play.

Though Mazzarri's tactical suicide (taking off Aina and Meite for more attacking players like Falque and Zaza) certainly helped Empoli find more spaces.

Fiorentina playing to avoid relegation is a joke with their squad. Should be competing for EL spots. I guess Chiesa leaving is a no brainer now but he is certainly overpriced. Has he done more than Bernardeschi for instance? Don't think so.

If Genoa go down it will teach a lesson: don't sell your best player midseason!

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
post #503 of 539 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 11:12
Legend

Teams: AS Roma
Really bad post on DeRossi, Tony, probably your worst ever. DeRossi is a Roman flag, played his entire career and youth for Roma, gave everything he had AND CARED ABOUT THE SHIRT. At 36, he could have been used in a variety of ways, not least of which in a more defensive posture. No one expects the Pig to waste money, but yet he has on panic buys every offseason after selling our spine time and time again. DeRossi offered to stay for a low wage - even get paid only for when he performs, but Pallotta made a decision and now he is nothing. I hope the fans no longer support this management and he leaves and returns to shorting the American stock market. I'm willing to have the club be damaged in the short term to get rid of this piece of shit.

It works if you work it.

post #504 of 539 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 16:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
Really bad post on DeRossi, Tony, probably your worst ever. DeRossi is a Roman flag, played his entire career and youth for Roma, gave everything he had AND CARED ABOUT THE SHIRT. At 36, he could have been used in a variety of ways, not least of which in a more defensive posture. No one expects the Pig to waste money, but yet he has on panic buys every offseason after selling our spine time and time again. DeRossi offered to stay for a low wage - even get paid only for when he performs, but Pallotta made a decision and now he is nothing. I hope the fans no longer support this management and he leaves and returns to shorting the American stock market. I'm willing to have the club be damaged in the short term to get rid of this piece of shit.
The problem is that the real bandiere know when it's time to give up and that moment comes when they become a burden. Unfortunately it's a thing the players ignore completely nowadays as they would go on playing till 40+ if the club did not stop them before. It is exactly what Juventus did with Del Piero for example.
post #505 of 539 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 19:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
Udinese I think are safe if they draw away to Cagliari (who just got safe this weekend)
They are already safe. It's Fiorentina, Genoa and Empoli.
I believe Inter will make the game between Fiorentina and Genoa useless, but it will be interesting to see what happens in Florence before Inter score. Crazy situation and unexpected few weeks ago when everyone thought Empoli were already in serie B and no one thought Fiorentina could risk relegation.
post #506 of 539 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 22:00
van
Community Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerazzurri4life View Post

Fiorentina playing to avoid relegation is a joke with their squad. Should be competing for EL spots. I guess Chiesa leaving is a no brainer now but he is certainly overpriced. Has he done more than Bernardeschi for instance? Don't think so.

If Genoa go down it will teach a lesson: don't sell your best player midseason!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
They are already safe. It's Fiorentina, Genoa and Empoli.
I believe Inter will make the game between Fiorentina and Genoa useless, but it will be interesting to see what happens in Florence before Inter score. Crazy situation and unexpected few weeks ago when everyone thought Empoli were already in serie B and no one thought Fiorentina could risk relegation.
It really is crazy about Fiore. Montella was a terrible choice for the moment in which they were.

As for Chiesa/Berna — Chiesa definitely seems overpriced in the reported rumors, but he also look really good. I always felt Bernadeschi was a bit underrated by part of the football world. The guy looked like dynamite every time I saw him.

Now imagine if they had both of them. Being Fiore, they probably would be fighting relegation anyway.

Also, you’re right about Udinese, Toni.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
post #507 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 14:55
Legend

The mazzari 352 is boring as hell to watch.

Belotti looks to have more footballing ability than immobile though. Don't know why he isn't higher in pecking order for national team.
post #508 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:12
van
Community Manager
Legend

This last match day is pretty damn exciting so far
Jeffrey likes this.

Nathaniel Rich
post #509 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:18
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Lazio, Blackburn, Ajax, Italy
FFS, Sassuolo, it's Serie A, you have nothing to play for, yet you insist on being spoilers? What's up with that?!
Jeffrey likes this.

“But we're a university! We have to have a library!" said Ridcully. "It adds tone. What sort of people would we be if we didn't go into the library?"

"Students," said Senior Wrangler morosely.”
post #510 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:24
Legend

I had a feeling Atalanta would choke ...
post #511 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:27
Forum Manager
Legend

I will be shocked if someone isn't sent off in the second half of the Atalanta game.

“But we're a university! We have to have a library!" said Ridcully. "It adds tone. What sort of people would we be if we didn't go into the library?"

post #512 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:27
van
Community Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomander Rake View Post
I will be shocked if someone isn't sent off in the second half of the Atalanta game.
I think someone was just sent off before HT

Nathaniel Rich
post #513 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:29
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
Even better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #514 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:33
Forum Manager
Legend

Serves me right for posting instead of watching... seems like those who watched more carefully are also confused about the red card(s), though. Hopefully, it's just Berardi.

post #515 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:35
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Valencia CF
Livescore and Sofascore say no red cards.

Fotmob says Berardi off.

Odd.
post #516 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:36
Forum Manager
Legend

Livescore has Berardi red only in the tracker for some reason and gazetta dello sport also says he was sent off now.

post #517 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:37
Xtratime Legend

Gazetta most reliable I guess.

Atalanta gotta win now.
post #518 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:41
Forum Manager
Legend

Weird that I can't find any replays of the Berardi incident. Come on Atalanta, you can do it!

Found it, looks like a really soft red card but I will take it.

Last edited by Anomander Rake; May 26th, 2019 at 20:52.
post #519 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:50
Forum Manager
Legend

2-1 Atalanta, please don't choke.

post #520 of 539 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:53
Xtratime Legend

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in