Serie A 2018/2019 - Page 16 - Xtratime Community
 64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #301 of 539 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2018, 23:30
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Who are all those ex Inter players slagging Inter off? Can you list 10, 20 or 100 for instance? To make it a significant sample. Even Shaqiri who did that before, recently said that he liked his Inter spell and praised Inter supporters.

https://www.football-italia.net/1313...ace-wrong-time

Even your current player Cancelo said that Inter are still in his heart..

https://www-goal-com.cdn.ampproject....e146mbcx5yrk4l

What about Rafinha, to give another recent example of an ex Inter player who spoke well of Inter.
https://tribuna.com/en/news/3045250/

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733

Last edited by Nerazzurri4life; December 30th, 2018 at 23:35.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 539 (permalink) Old January 10th, 2019, 19:08
Star Player

Teams: AS Roma, Italy
Genoa-Milan has been changed from 2100 to 1500 on Monday 21 January.

Is that day a public holiday in Italy? If not...
post #303 of 539 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2019, 07:06 Thread Starter
Star Player

Another great performance from Zaniolo against Torino (who is btw a huge Juve fan!).... getting him + Santon + 24m in exchange for a finished Naingoolan was definitely a great piece of business by Monchi...unfortunately, can see him sold to City or PSG for maybe 60m-80m in the next few years...

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”

post #304 of 539 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2019, 07:43
Rising Star

Teams: AS Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpforever10 View Post
Another great performance from Zaniolo against Torino (who is btw a huge Juve fan!).... getting him + Santon + 24m in exchange for a finished Naingoolan was definitely a great piece of business by Monchi...unfortunately, can see him sold to City or PSG for maybe 60m-80m in the next few years...
Yes another great game from the kid. If he keeps this up his price tag will be way above 100m.

Ps even Santon looks ok when he plays.
post #305 of 539 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2019, 08:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

Do you know if he has a release clause in his current contract?

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #306 of 539 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2019, 10:11
Star Player

Teams: AS Roma, Italy
Not that I am aware.

He will be sold abroad within the next 18 months if he continues in this vein.
post #307 of 539 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2019, 14:56
Rising Star

Quote:
Do you know if he has a release clause in his current contract?
He has not.
post #308 of 539 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2019, 09:25 Thread Starter
Star Player

Napoli celebrating 2nd

post #309 of 539 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2019, 18:43
Rising Star

Quote:
Napoli celebrating 2nd

Guess it's the small things that does it
post #310 of 539 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2019, 06:56
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: HJK, Lazio
So the Piatek-Higuain swap for Milan is almost done. I think it's a good move by Milan, although there's a very real chance that Piatek's autumn season has been an anomaly and he'll turn out to be nothing special in the end. But with their focus on making the squad younger, it makes sense to cut losses now with Higuain. Turned out to be an incredibly expensive half-season loan, but no use throwing good money after bad. Higuain is currently the better striker but he never settled in properly and had Milan made the deal permanent in the summer, the sum would have been way above his re-sale value. Unless a crazy Chinese offer came in, that is.

Anyway, 35m isn't much for a 23-year-old quality striker in this market, and Piatek could be a success. Milan's problems are in creating chances, however, so it would be unrealistic to expect Piatek to score much during the spring season.

Irriducibili? No thanks, I'm a fan of Lazio.
post #311 of 539 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2019, 14:49 Thread Starter
Star Player

Zaniolo 2 more assists!

post #312 of 539 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2019, 16:23
Legend

Wow Bologna got destroyed at home against Frosinone.

I had no idea Palacio was still in serie a btw.
post #313 of 539 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2019, 18:34
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelface View Post
Wow Bologna got destroyed at home against Frosinone.

I had no idea Palacio was still in serie a btw.
A 13th minute sending off can affect a game like that...
post #314 of 539 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2019, 04:07
Legend

Wouldn't be a Serie A weekend without a Roma self-implosion... but god did their keeper seem bad in the highlights
post #315 of 539 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2019, 10:42
red
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Rep. of Ireland
Quote:
Zaniolo 2 more assists!
Yep. Although those were his first assists of the season.

But yeah, I've really had to eat my words about doubting the Nainggolan - Zaniolo + 24 million swap, LOL

Radja was useless again yesterday
post #316 of 539 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2019, 15:47 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by red View Post
Yep. Although those were his first assists of the season.

But yeah, I've really had to eat my words about doubting the Nainggolan - Zaniolo + 24 million swap, LOL

Radja was useless again yesterday
Are you with or against selling Perisic? He has been an enigma for Inter, mixing spectacular performances for Croatia with pedestrian performances for Inter.... his value is definitely lower than last summer (hot off the heels of the electric WC) and could even go lower with time... that is the difference between Inter and Juve, Juve would never keep a player against his will so Perisic would've probably been sold in the summer and properly replaced if he was at Juve since his head is clearly not there... maybe Marotta will implement this with Inter...

Also, with Vrsaljko and Perisic leaving Inter... the slim hopes of signing Modric could well be completely gone

post #317 of 539 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2019, 16:44
red
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Rep. of Ireland
Quote:
Are you with or against selling Perisic? He has been an enigma for Inter, mixing spectacular performances for Croatia with pedestrian performances for Inter.... his value is definitely lower than last summer (hot off the heels of the electric WC) and could even go lower with time... that is the difference between Inter and Juve, Juve would never keep a player against his will so Perisic would've probably been sold in the summer and properly replaced if he was at Juve since his head is clearly not there... maybe Marotta will implement this with Inter...
He is being disrespectful with the timing of the transfer request. I don't know if Inter will get any financial or technical benefit from the deal. I somehow doubt it.

All the talk is about a 6 million loan with option to buy. If Perisic flops at Arsenal then Inter will have lost their second most influential player for half a season, received a paltry sum of money and seen the player's value drop. A lose-lose situation.

That said, if Inter can force Arsenal into an obligation to buy for 35 million AND they can sign Carrasco, then the deal makes sense, particularly when you consider Perisic wants to leave and has played like sh#te all season.

Quote:
Also, with Vrsaljko and Perisic leaving Inter... the slim hopes of signing Modric could well be completely gone
Modric is just a pipe dream. He won't come.

I'd be more worried about keeping Brozovic happy now that his two best buddies are leaving....
post #318 of 539 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2019, 17:25 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by red View Post
He is being disrespectful with the timing of the transfer request. I don't know if Inter will get any financial or technical benefit from the deal. I somehow doubt it.

All the talk is about a 6 million loan with option to buy. If Perisic flops at Arsenal then Inter will have lost their second most influential player for half a season, received a paltry sum of money and seen the player's value drop. A lose-lose situation.

That said, if Inter can force Arsenal into an obligation to buy for 35 million AND they can sign Carrasco, then the deal makes sense, particularly when you consider Perisic wants to leave and has played like sh#te all season.
From a financial standpoint Inter will benefit ALOT... since they signed him from Wolsburg for just €19m, so the amortization cost for the 4 years since then is only €4.75m/year.... getting €6m as a loan fee for only 6 months is not a paltry sum and will cover the amortization cost of the whole year and still yield profits... if Perisic flops at Arsenal and comes back it is not a problem as his contract has been renewed until 2022, so he will have 3 more years to play at Inter...

But from a technical point I'm not sure how things will pan out... the last thing a manager needs is disruption of the squad in January, specially to a key player like him.... I don't rate Carrasco much, he showed flashes at Atletico and Belgium but was never consistent to hold his place, he is on an ultra high salary in China, so he will have to take a huge paycut to play again in Europe..... maybe Yacine Brahimi from Porto could be a better option

post #319 of 539 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 13:38
Legend

I know it was a Coppa game, but man was insigne a bottler in the game vs Milan in midweek. How many quality chances did he ruin?
post #320 of 539 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 19:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

nter ultras have bitterly criticised their own club and Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, calling him “a liar”, after they were punished for racially abusing him.

The club decided not to appeal against a two-match ban on the stadium and instead began a campaign against racism in sport, turning the ‘Buu’ monkey chant into ‘Brothers Universally United.’

Today was the first home game with the Curva Nord allowed back in and they took the opportunity to make things worse.

The ultras released a statement criticising their own club for turning on them, called the media hypocrites and targeted Koulibaly again.

“We don’t care about racism, we go to the stadium to cheer on our players. Koulibaly to us is just a small man who resorts to lies in order to clear his conscience.

“If he had been white, yellow or blue, we would’ve behaved the same way towards him.

“As for your BUU initiative, that is just in bad taste. It’s a pathetic and fake idea.”

======

Inter fans showing their true colors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in