Xtratime Community banner

New FM

776 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Rodriguez 
#1 ·
Icarus is the new FM of the Greek forum. Evil 37 has been taken down due to inactivity.

Congratulations Icarus

#3 ·
Ya he has dissapeared. Hope he's okay. :googly:

Anyhow, we're all well behaved and knowledgeable fellas here (as is evidenced by there being no major problems even with a mod who was MIA for almost a year), so there shouldn't be any serious changes.

But I have updated the club links thread with the right clubs in the right leagues.

#4 ·
Icarus said:
Ya he has dissapeared. Hope he's okay. :googly:

Anyhow, we're all well behaved and knowledgeable fellas here (as is evidenced by there being no major problems even with a mod who was MIA for almost a year), so there shouldn't be any serious changes.

But I have updated the club links thread with the right clubs in the right leagues.
more than a year

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/member.php?u=13392

last activity: 30-05-2006 19:03

#5 ·
Icarus i think you shall make some changes in here.
For example,the second division thread is useless even though it's a sticky one...
Also i can't find a reason why the last two sticky threads are there...

Also i haven't seen a single poll in this forum all this time.I think it's time we shall do some of them.

#6 ·
George, I will indeed unstick the 2nd division thread. If someone wants to post there let it be brought back up, but it doesn't see enough action to justify a sticky.

As for the last 2 sticky's, they were placed there by a senior mod, so there's really nothing I can do about that.

#10 ·
Thanks again all.

George, the threads are removed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.