Xtratime Community banner

Fao: Yurchishin, Green Lion, Kostja etc

3K views 69 replies 13 participants last post by  yurchishin79 
#1 ·
See you later guys, I'm outta here.

:yuck:

G
#10 ·
It's a shame you left, Tsarevich :(... Your input was always very informative and etc... Hopefully if you read this, you'll come back.

I will say that I want kleber and Dmitriy to both be banned from our form. Neither of them are good for anything else then stirring up shit. Really. More people would post here if it wasn't for them. Roman, maybe you should consider banning them..

#11 ·
Karpaty_Lviv said:
It's a shame you left, Tsarevich :(... Your input was always very informative and etc... Hopefully if you read this, you'll come back.

I will say that I want kleber and Dmitriy to both be banned from our form. Neither of them are good for anything else then stirring up shit. Really. More people would post here if it wasn't for them. Roman, maybe you should consider banning them..
First you should know what tsarevich said,secondly is not Roman who decide who get's banned or not from here,third tsarevich left by his one foot i guess....
Insults are not allowed in Xt,remember that........

#15 ·
Well, I had a little chat with the admins just now and they made it perfectly clear they don't care about this kleber situation... Obviously, I suspected that, seeing as non of them replied to my PMs in the past, but this time I know for sure...

Im resigning as a mod and leaving this forum. From now on I'll be sticking to the good old Ukraina-UA.

P.S. Tsarevich, if you're still keen on switching forums and find a suitable one, please let me know (yurchishin has my email).

Good Luck ;)

#17 ·
Roman said:
Well, I had a little chat with the admins just now and they made it perfectly clear they don't care about this kleber situation... Obviously, I suspected that, seeing as non of them replied to my PMs in the past, but this time I know for sure...

Im resigning as a mod and leaving this forum. From now on I'll be sticking to the good old Ukraina-UA.

P.S. Tsarevich, if you're still keen on switching forums and find a suitable one, please let me know (yurchishin has my email).

Good Luck ;)
Hell, hold on. Let's decide on the new forum first, so it's more organized. Where Ukraina-UA? We can do it via PM so the troll doesn;t know where to follow us.

#19 ·
Roman said:
Sorry, i meant football-UA... I dont know how 'Ukraina' got there :pp
Its a Ukrainian/Russian forum, so he wont go there anyway...
What other new forum do you suggest?
The traffic at football-ua is a bit too "high" though. Just not the same feeling as smaller forums. Also, I am of course fine with the language, but some others here might not be. Can we create a new forum, as Tsarevich suggested? :confused:

#20 ·
Roman said:

Good Luck ;)
What actions could they take may i ask,you overuse your mod powers,deleting post only because you want.

Also why leave the forum?that is childish,sorry to say.......as for mod position well it is uup to you realy.

You guys want xt ukraine forum to die as the russian one or even worst,sad.

#24 ·
yurchishin79 said:
We want you out of here. :mad:
I was expecting more of you....

anyway guess what,only you both with tsarevich have this opinion?why?..no one else agrees with you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.