Xtratime Community banner

Group D: Indonesia, Korea, KSA and Bahrain

3K views 99 replies 20 participants last post by  indosamp 
#1 ·
See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
i dont know if i can agree with you at this moment, although i hope the group finishes as you think it will. Im a little shaky about Koreas side right now cause our team is quite young and inexperienced, our Olympics team. I think Verbeek should take our Choi Sung Kook and start Lee Chun Soo cause hes so much of a quality player and uses the ball much better. I think we should play this team:

---------------Cho J.J.---------------
--Yeom K.H.----------------Lee C.S.--

and in midfield, Kin Jung Woo, Kim Do Hyun, and Kin Sang Sik as defensive midfielder.

while in defense we should play Kin Chi-Kwom cause i think hes better that Lee Young-Pyo, Kim Jin-Kyu and Kang Min Soo, and lastly Song Chong Guk at right back.

I was very surprised at Verbeek using all these young players instead of experiences players we ahve against a Saudi side.

#10 · (Edited)
sum pictures ahead of the clash against Bahrain...

The press is anticipating the same 4-3-3 formation we played against Saudi:

---------------Cho JaeJin---------------

Choi SungKook--------------Yeom KiHoon

--Lee Ho---Kim JungWoo---Kim Sang Sik--

Kim C.W.---Kim J.K.---Kang M.S.---Oh B.S.

--------------Lee WonJae--------------

But I am hoping instead of:
Kim Sang Sik, Kim Do Hyun plays,
Oh Beom Suk, Song Chong Guk plays,
Choi Sung Kook, Lee Chun Soo plays,

Attachments

#11 ·
KSA vs Indonesia

on paper the match should easy for Saudi team . But , who know in football every thing is possible .

KSA drew in last game with Korea 1-1 and want to re-start again strongly as one of those whom able to win this tournament .
I predict the Saudi team will start this game with the same line up .. or may we see AlJassim instead of AlMousa in the RM position .

while the Indonesian still there is an ambiguity in their team ...

#17 ·
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:excited: :excited: :jester: :jester: :jester:

#24 ·
Satria said:
damn!! this is sucks :scream:
we've lost in the last minutes of the game :moan:
however, i'm proud to see our suporters in stadium GBK...they kept singing all the time and gave an aplaud to our players :proud: :proud:

congrats to KSA and their fans :)
dude man... i really envy your passionate supporters, the way they sang altogether in the last 10 minutes was amazing man, shows the difference between the other 3 co-hosting nations... Vietnams got some passionate fans as well. but yea i have to say very unlucky to lose a goal in the last kick of the game

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.