PERUVIAN FOOTBALL STATS/SCORES/PLAYERS - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 01:15 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: La U - PERU NT - PSV -
PERUVIAN FOOTBALL STATS/SCORES/PLAYERS

I might be the only peruvian i the Forum, but everyone is free to add their comments about the Peruvian league / The National Team / and The Players Abroad.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 01:46 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Torneo Clausura 2007
Tabla de Posiciones
Pos Equipo PJ PG PE PP GF GC DIF PTS
1 Universitario de Deportes 3 2 1 0 5 3 +2 7
2 Total Clean 3 1 1 1 5 4 +1 4
3 Sport Boys 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
4 Coronel Bolognesi 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
5 Cienciano 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4
6 Alianza Lima 3 1 1 1 3 3 0 4
7 Deportivo Municipal 3 1 1 1 3 3 0 4
8 Deportivo San Martin 3 1 1 1 3 4 -1 4
9 Sport Ancash 3 1 0 2 5 5 0 3
10 Alianza Atlético 3 0 2 1 2 3 -1 2
11 FBC Melgar 3 0 2 1 0 1 -1 2
12 Sporting Cristal 3 0 2 1 4 6 -2 2
PJ=Partidos Jugados; PG=Partidos Ganados; PE=Partidos Empatados; PP=Partidos Perdidos;
GF: Goles a Favor; GC: Goles en Contra; DIF=Diferencia de Goles; PTS=Puntos

4a. FECHA Mier. 08 de Agosto

Univ. San Martín VS Cienciano
Sport Boys VS Deportivo Municipal
Total Clean VS FBC. Melgar
Alianza Atlético VS Coronel Bolognesi
Universitario VS Sporting Cristal (postergado por la Copa) Sport Ancash VS Alianza Lima
post #3 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 01:49
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
There is another thread !!!!!!

And no...you're not the only one from Peru here .... ., Yet you're welcomed !!!

Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero

post #4 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 01:52 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by colocolo
There is another thread !!!!!!

And no...you're not the only one from Peru here .... ., Yet you're welcomed !!!
link please and thanks for the welcome :smileani:
post #5 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 03:00
Rising Star

Teams: America
post #6 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 03:13 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartfield
Hello.
hello , thanks for the welcome
post #7 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 03:17
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Teams: REAL MADRID, "U", AC MILAN, CHICAGO BULLS, NY YANKEES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Dale "U"
I might be the only peruvian i the Forum, but everyone is free to add their comments about the Peruvian league / The National Team / and The Players Abroad.

! Let me introduce myself! I'm Dagoods and I'm the Sun King of this joint! I'm the biggest ICON/LEGEND up in here, comprende? and guess what? I happen to be Peruvian!!!

Y DALE "U" CARAJO!!!
COMO SE ESCRIBE PERU? P-E-R-"U"- UNIVERSITARIO DEL PERU..........

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #8 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 03:34 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoods
! Let me introduce myself! I'm Dagoods and I'm the Sun King of this joint! I'm the biggest ICON/LEGEND up in here, comprende? and guess what? I happen to be Peruvian!!!

Y DALE "U" CARAJO!!!
COMO SE ESCRIBE PERU? P-E-R-"U"- UNIVERSITARIO DEL PERU..........
Saludos chochera, La U es lo mas grande del mundo. Hoy La U cumple 83 años de vida. El equipo mas campeon del Peru. I dale U toda la vida !!!!

post #9 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 03:45
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Saludos chochera, La U es lo mas grande del mundo. Hoy La U cumple 83 años de vida. El equipo mas campeon del Peru. I dale U toda la vida !!!!

Ese Nunez, si tiene huevos para mecharse todavia en el cagadero que es Mat"U"te !

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #10 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 03:50 Thread Starter
Rising Star

que buen puñete caracho. Este es nuestro año. Tenemos que ganar la clausura pa ganarle al San Martin y ser CAMPIONES otra vez.
post #11 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 03:58
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
que buen puñete caracho. Este es nuestro año. Tenemos que ganar la clausura pa ganarle al San Martin y ser CAMPIONES otra vez.

Ya es hora ya! no campeonamos desde el 2000, despues del tri! Esidio, Grondona, Zorrito...que equipaso!!!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #12 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 20:38 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Some info on Pizarro's life by the english press:

Sport
PIZARRO'S NO JUST HERE TO HORSE AROUND
BY ANDREW HODGSON
1181 words
8 August 2007
The Evening Standard
58-59
English
(c) 2007 Associated Newspapers. All rights reserved

CHELSEA'S PERUVIAN STRIKER WANTS SUCCESS ON TWO FRONTS - KEEPING HIS FIRST-TEAM SLOT AND SEEING HIS FILLY WIN AT HAYDOCK TOMORROW, SAYS ANDREW HODGSON

For the 3,000 Chelsea fans who turned up to yesterday's special open day at Stamford Bridge there was one highlight that earned the biggest cheer, the clinical finishing of Claudio Pizarro.
Filling the shoes of megastar Didier Drogba might be daunting for some but it won't bother Pizarro if he is the main Chelsea striker for the start of their assault on Manchester United's title.
The 28-year-old Peruvian said: 'I am not in England to be substitute for Drogba. He and Andriy Shevchenko are superstars but Claudio Pizarro is not lame and I will compete with them.'
With both Drogba (knee) and Shevchenko (back) struggling to be fit for the start of the season, Pizarro's acquisition is likely to prove one of Jose Mourinho's more astute signings.
When Mourinho recruited the Bayern Munich goalscorer on a free transfer this summer it was as a back-up to the Ivory Coast star who scored 20 league goals last season.
The coach has described Pizarro as 'a typical British striker' and if a love of golf and horse racing is one of the basic requirements, then he fits the bill off the pitch as well as on it.
Pizarro has already settled into English life and watches his worldwide network of horses on satellite via the internet. The son of a Peruvian naval officer and Italian mother, Pizarro has already had some success in England with the Marco Botti-trained Raymi Coya winning at Lingfield in June.
To add to the fun of it, Pizarro's filly was sired by Van Nistelrooy and he will be hoping she enjoys another successful outing at Haydock tomorrow in the EBF Zap Anniversary Novice Fillies' Stakes.
Botti said: 'Unfortunately Claudio wasn't able to see her first race, but he is hoping to be there for the next one. He is a nice lad and very into his horse racing. He doesn't phone me every day to check on what I am doing, he trusts me, but we speak every two weeks.'
The striker said: 'My love of racing began years ago. I have a stable of about 50 horses and I bought a small piece of land for some of them in Argentina.
'At first, this was only a hobby to amuse me and to help with the stress of football but over the years it has become more serious. Even in Germany, I was always watching how they got on via the internet and satellite TV.'
Pizarro has enjoyed more success than another footballing racehorse owner, Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp, - at least in terms of winning rather than gambling where the Peruvian's biggest haul he says was £200 - with notable wins for Teamgeist and Muller.
He added: 'I'm really happy to have come to a country that is the home of horse racing. I hope to buy more horses in England. My best horse was Muller. He won the Triple Crown in Peru and the national Derby. He's an Argentine horse that I sold in Saudi Arabia.'
Pizarro, the eldest of three children, grew up using all the sporting amenities of the Peruvian Naval Center Club, playing basketball, tennis and racket-ball. He became so skilled at the latter that he won a municipal tournament.
'El Bombardero', as he is known in his homeland, only recently returned to Peru for the Copa America after eight months in the international wilderness. He was suspended by the national side after missing a friendly last October when he claimed he had been given permission to return to Bayern Munich, rather than play in the second half of a double-header against Chile.
After being banned, he criticised the directors of the Peru Football Federation but was restored when Julio Cesar Uribe took over as manager.
His nicknames in Germany, where he gained a reputation as a maverick, included the 'Bomber of the Andes', the 'Inca King' and 'Pizza'.
He explained drink-driving episodes that cost him his licence by reportedly saying 'the problem is not that I drink, but that I drive afterwards' and was criticised by Tagesspiegel newspaper for being over concerned at his appearance. They wrote last season that 'the Peruvian is doing something to his hair so often during a game that one could think that he is more concerned about that than playing the game'.
And when coach Felix Magath moaned about the time the Bayern players spent in front of the mirror, it was clear that Pizarro was one of the main culprits - the other was reported to be his new Chelsea colleague Michael Ballack.
But on the pitch there was no doubting his class. Team-mate Mehmet Scholl called him 'the best player in the Bundesliga, simply complete'. After joining Werder Bremen from Alianza Lima in Peru as a 21-year-old in 1999 - the year he married his childhood sweetheart Karla Salcedo - he scored 10 goals in 25 games in his first season and a further 19 goals the following campaign. At Bayern, he won three league titles and three German cups in six years, scoring 57 goals in 128 games.
Mourinho had no doubt he was the right man for Chelsea, beating off competition from Glasgow Rangers and Juventus for his free-transfer signature.
The Chelsea head coach said: 'He is what you used to call a typical British striker - intelligent and holds the ball well. He's not the selfish kind who likes to shoot, he likes to move the ball well, he is good in the air and scores goals.
'He knows how to play in a big team, he knows how to play with pressure, he knows how to win. He has South American qualities but, at the same time, has played in Europe for eight years.
'Eight years of German football have made him a player with a European touch and that's important. I'm very, very convinced that he will have success here.'
Pizarro said countryman Nolberto Solano and Manchester United's former Bayern midfielder Owen Hargreaves helped persuade him to come to England, with the latter saying it was 'full of nice people'. A few tough-tackling centre-backs might change his mind about that verdict but he is likely to find London a good place to live with his wife and three children.
He's also likely to find somewhere to hear his favourite Salsa music - he's mad about band La Charanga Habanera - and he loves to dance. Pizarro said: 'I love to dance, celebration Salsa dances. I really enjoy that.'
But if Pizarro gets off to a flying start, don't bet on him letting Drogba cut in. He said: 'My dream is to be the No1 striker at Chelsea.
'I'm not scared about having rivals for my place.
post #13 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 21:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Just dropped by to say that I am a big fan of la U since I've been in Peru 10 years ago. Back then I went to see a couple of Libertadores matches and I'll never forget the crazy atmosphere at the stadium.

DALE U!

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
post #14 of 124 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 22:52 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis
Just dropped by to say that I am a big fan of la U since I've been in Peru 10 years ago. Back then I went to see a couple of Libertadores matches and I'll never forget the crazy atmosphere at the stadium.

DALE U!

yeah it gets really crazy. Latetly it slowed down though
post #15 of 124 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2007, 21:02 Thread Starter
Rising Star

This is GOOD !!!

(Lima) Un hacker que se hace llamar ‘EvilByte’ ingresó ilegalmente al servidor donde está alojado la página web oficial de Alianza Lima y puso un mensaje haciendo conocer su hinchaje por Universitario de Deportes, el acérrimo rival blanquiazul.

“H4ck3d by EvilByte, el mas Crema de todos. Y Dale U… Saludos a la Trinchera Norte”, se puede leer en una de las secciones de la referida página, y donde inclusive el delincuente informático agregó un logo del cuadro crema.

“- Vamos Merengues que tenemos que ganar que la hinchada no te deja de alentar -” añade en la parte inferior de la página crackeada (http://www.clubalianzalima.com/home/imagenes/) y finalmente firma con un e-mail [email protected] que no existe.

Este hecho, que coincide casi con el aniversario del club merengue celebrado días atrás, se está convirtiendo en algo habitual, ya que hace algunas semanas la web del club chileno Colo-Colo logró ser vulnerada por hinchas cremas, colocando lemas de arenga a la “U”. No se descarta que sea la misma persona.

Aunque el 'hacker' no afectó a toda la web, este hecho ya fue superado y la página se puede visitar sin inconvenientes.

Al parecer las habituales (y deplorables) peleas entre hinchas de uno y otro equipo se han mudado al ciberespacio, y el web oficial del cuadro íntimo ha sido el primer ‘fauleado’.
post #16 of 124 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2007, 23:51 Thread Starter
Rising Star

12 of our Peruvians Abroad play in one of the Top 10 leagues in the World

"MADE IN PERÚ": Ni cuando éramos mundialistas (hace 25 años) ocurrió este fenómeno futbolístico

Embajadores criollos

HISTÓRICO: En la temporada 07/08 habrá peruanos en las diez ligas top del mundo

Nunca había pasado, pero pasó. Será la primera vez que cada una de las ligas más importantes de Europa tenga un futbolista peruano en sus filas. Más que un jugador de fútbol: Pizarro (Inglaterra), Vargas (Italia), Acasiete (España) o Farfán (Holanda) se convertirán en embajadores. Los embajadores criollos.

Apenas arranque el nuevo año en el primer mundo futbolístico, las diez ligas top contarán con un futbolista "made in Peru". Un hito histórico en un país que sigue celebrando la clasificación a México 70 en película de blanco y negro. Una luz tenue -pero luz, al fin- en ese túnel sin salida en el que está metida la selección hace 25 años. Sin mundial para exhibirlos, pero con jugadores de exportación.

Acasiete, Vargas, Solano, Pizarro, Aguirre, Hidalgo, Guerrero, Malingas, Farfán, Vílchez, Rodríguez y Baylón. Doce elementos que aprendieron a jugar con chimpunes Febo y hoy lucen zapatos Gucci. Doce peruanos que, según la última clasificación de la FIFA, juegan en los diez mejores campeonatos de planeta. Un orgullo chiquito.

Liga Española: Santiago Acasiete. Se fue a España luego de ser el mejor back centro del país en la Sudamericana que ganó Cienciano el 2003. Cuatro años después, Santiago ha dejado de ser el peruano, a secas, para convertirse en el 'Emperador'. Así lo llaman los hinchas de la UD Almería, que esta temporada jugará en la Liga de las Estrellas. El salto del seleccionado ha sido intergaláctico, pero él no ha perdido la humildad: "Me tocó marcar al Comisario Miñán, ahora tendré al frente a Ronaldinho. Para mí es igual", dice.

Calcio Italia: Juan Vargas. Fue una operación rápida, unos faxes y listo. Cuando se pensaba que Vargas fichaba por el Portsmouth inglés, Catania reapareció en el mercado para poner US$3 millones y se lo llevó. "Tuve problemas para fichar en Inglaterra, pero estoy feliz en Italia", le dijo entonces a DT. Tres años de contrato lo atan al 'rossazzurra', aunque está en la mira de la Roma y la Juventus.

Premier League: Claudio Pizarro y Nolberto Solano. El primero en Chelsea, acaso el club con la billetera más generosa del mundo; el segundo en Newcastle, jugando su novena temporada con la casaquilla de las 'Urracas'. Pizarro y Solano forman la dupla peruana en la Premier League, acaso el delantero más caro en la historia del fútbol nacional y el mejor pie derecho de los últimos 20 años.

Liga Orange Francia: Wilmer Aguirre. Se fue de Alianza con un cartel pesado: el mejor delantero después de Jefferson Farfán. El 'Zorrito' se marchó a Francia, al Metz de la Segunda división y en un año ha conseguido ascender a la Liga Orange, la serie A en la Ciudad Luz. Alterna en el once titular y se ha puesto la vara muy alta: en los dos años que le restan de contrato salir goleador y emigrar a otro club. Sueña, por ejemplo, con jugar en el Paris Saint Germain.

Fútbol brasileño: Martín Hidalgo. Después de unas semanas difíciles, en las que tuvo que lidiar con el segundo embarazo de su esposa Karla, Martín Hidalgo estaría a punto de solucionar el vínculo con el Inter de Porto Alegre. El lateral seguiría vistiendo las sedas del último campeón mundial de clubes por los próximos seis meses.

Bundesliga: Paolo Guerrero. El 9. El atacante por el que rogábamos hacía mucho. Paolo intentará recuperarse de la lesión en el muslo derecho para adueñarse del titularato en el Hamburgo, el club que lo fichó el año pasado a cambio de US$3 millones. Paolo ya no quería ser suplente en Bayern.

Fútbol argentino: Roberto Jiménez. Cambió Sullana por Buenos Aires, en el fichaje más extraño del 2006. Llevaba en la mochila un pasado de goleador doméstico y una recomendación que en el fútbol argentino pesa: la de José Basualdo. Marcó 7 goles en San Lorenzo, pero su técnico, Ramón Díaz, nunca lo quiso. 'Malingas' hizo la valija y se mudó a Lanús.

Erevidisie Holanda: Jefferson Farfán. La última joya del fútbol peruano. Lo quiso Chelsea, lo tentó Barcelona. Pero Farfán decidió renovar con el PSV tres años más. Su ficha, cuando otro club europeo lo busque, costará una millonada.

Fútbol mexicano: Walter Vílchez. El zaguero/marcador tiene un currículo más que interesante: dejó Alianza, se fue al Olimpo de Bahía Blanca de Argentina, lo fichó el Cruz Azul -donde el mítico recuerdo de Juan Reynoso se siente en todos los pasillos- y ahora ancló en el Puebla, donde actuaron Pepe Soto y el 'Chorri' en los noventa.

Fútbol portugués: Alberto Rodríguez y Jairsinho Baylón. A los 23 años, el 'Mudo' es el zaguero titular del Sporting Braga e insustituible en la selección nacional. Llegó a Portugal en la temporada pasada, le entregaron la 28 y no la soltó más. Hace unos días le dio la bienvenida a otro peruano de apellido inmortal

http://www.elcomercio.com.pe/Edicion...te0763950.html
post #17 of 124 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2007, 21:01 Thread Starter
Rising Star

‘Chemo’ entregó su lista para el partido con Costa Rica

A continuación la lista completa de seleccionados:

Arqueros:

Leao Butrón (San Martín)
José Carvallo (Universitario)

Defensas:

Wenceslao Fernández (San Martín)
Jhon Galliquio (Universitario)
Ernesto Arakaki (Alianza Lima)
Edgar Villamarín (Cienciano)
Gianfranco Espejo (Cristal)
Miguel Villalta (Cristal)
Walter Vílchez (Puebla de México)

Volantes:

Juan Jayo (Alianza Lima)
Rainer Torres (Cristal)
Martín Hidalgo (Gremio de Brasil)
Damián Ísmodes (Cristal)
Pedro García (San Martín)
Juan Carlos Mariño (Alianza Lima)

Delanteros:

Johan Fano (Universitario)
William Chiroque (Cienciano)
Roberto Jiménez (Lanús de Argentina)
post #18 of 124 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2007, 19:44
Rookie

Teams: Juventus
where i can find the plantel about peruvian first division for the clausura 2007?
post #19 of 124 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2007, 22:21 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZlatanJuve
where i can find the plantel about peruvian first division for the clausura 2007?
http://www.peru.com/futbol/ official site.
post #20 of 124 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2007, 22:50
Star Player

Y Dale "U"

Rookie or not you seem to be the man round here! Where can I find some Peruvian newspaper reports on past Brazil-Peru games, friend? Wait for it......I need some decent stuff on the 1975 Copa America games (and others!)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in