where's the colombian forum? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2000, 22:45
LatinFlavor

who the heck is in charge of this website? I think is very stupid of you people of shutting down the colombia forum. I demand that you open forums for at least the five best team of south america:
argentina
brazil
colombia
paraguay
uruguay
please contact me I want to be the moderator of the colombian forum......tell me how!

chao!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2000, 05:25
International

Teams: Boca Juniors & Argentina
Ther Colombian forum was merged with the CONMEBOL forum. Above, anything I beleive that Colombian moderator, was never around. If you would like to receive a reaction to your request, than you should direct this matter to Jan & Glen in the ask and suggest forum. I think that it is a shame that the Colombian forum did not work but apart from you and one or two other memebers nobody ever posted on the Colombian forum. But, the worst thing was that the Colombian moderator seemed very irresponsible and it appears he simply vanished.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2000, 05:55
Rising Star

SUGGESTION TO GLEN AND jAN:

open 3 forums for 2 countries at the time, as follow;

colombia and ecuador notes on soccer
ligas de uruguay y chile
futbol de paraguay y peru

I will moderate any of the 3 new forums, any more ideas ?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2000, 07:52
Star Player

Teams: Chile and Lazio
Well lately this has been a chile forum more than CONMEBOL. I actually prefer having both Colombia and Chile merged. More topics that way I get to learn more about Colombia too

There are many more people who would post in a Chile forum than Uruguay or Paraguay forums, so I don't think they are needed.
I would also moderate if they wanted me.

FORZALAZIO!

FORZALAZIO!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2000, 11:28
Premier Player

I think that the best is to have the CONMEBOL forum inclunding Colombia,Chile,Paraguay,Peru,Ururguay,Bolivia,Ecua dor,Venezuela.So this will be a great active forum.

Right now,here are only Chile fans and one Colombian so it isn't useful to make so many forums.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2000, 19:55
SoccrKryptonite

WE WANT OUR FORUM BACK!!!!

well I was the former Colombian Forum Moderator and excuse me mr. Czar but I was on my way by moving from Colombia to USA so i HAD to be absent for a while, but that doesn't allow u to call me irresponsible.
I think the forum was working all right and we had many fans writing there, so I will ask Jan for an explanation.

We're the second team in South America right now and it makes no sense to me to came back here and find that our forum is no longer available, it is unfair with us and if they don't want me to moderate it, they can give it to LatinFlavor or maybe we can do it together, but it's a shameful and disapointing to us that they cut our forum with no explanation.

It's good to discuss here with other people about all soccer in south america, but I think we deserve our own space just as we had.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2000, 19:25
International

Teams: Boca Juniors & Argentina
If you are a moderator of a forum, it is your responsibility to take things seriously. Disapprearing for long time and then coming back to demand a forum back isn't good enough. That is irresponsible becuase even though you were moving, you could have very easily left a message or started a topic in the Colombia forum, explaining that you wouldn't be available for a certain period of time. What do you think people would assume if you gave not even one single explanation? They as myself would have believed that you just took off and said ADIOS to be ing a moderator in the Colombian forum. In truth that is one of the main reasons that the Colombian forum was closed.

I am sorry, but not just to me but to other members as well your behaviour seemed I am sorry to say, irresponsible.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2000, 05:43
I Need More Cowbell!
International

I thank my lucky stars every night that the Colombian forum is no more. What a disgrace of a forum! Megapolemico, you were as active in that forum as the Mexican forum moderator

PS - I do think you're irresponsible.

Hurrah for Paquador!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2000, 20:56
SoccrKryptonite

Well, I don't give a damn about what U can think about Me or my country, n' I also have thoughts, I think you're pathetic.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in