its time for some more predictions!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2000, 17:33
ANELKA

what are the upcoming matches and what are your predictions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2000, 19:56
I Need More Cowbell!
International

Upcoming games
September 2-3

Bolivia at Brazil
Colombia at Chile
Argentina at perú
Ecuador at Uruguay
Venezuela at Paraguay

My Predictions:

Brazil 2
Bolivia 0

Chile 2
Colombia 1

Perú 1
Argentina 3

Uruguay 0
Ecuador 0

Paraguay 2
Venezuela 1

Hurrah for Paquador!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2000, 19:58
I Need More Cowbell!
International

Can't wait to see Bam BAm 9's predictions!

Hurrah for Paquador!

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2000, 20:41
Premier Player

BRAZIL-BOLIVIA 3-1
It's time for Brazil to do something right!This win is 99% Brazilian but it will not be easy as Bolivians must take a good result if they want to continue hoping...
CHILE-COLOMBIA 3-1
After the win against Brazil the Chileans will fly on the pitch.Colombia will play again their usual defensive style but they will not do what they did in Peru(0-1)because of Estay,Salas and Zamorano.
PERU-ARGENTINA 1-2
Three games without win will be many for Argentina.So they will try for the best against Peruvians who will maybe play again defensive football with Pizarro alone in the offense.I see win for the Argentines.
URUGUAY-ECUADOR 1-1
...but don't be surprised if you see the Ecuadorans taking the win!They are very good in scoring goals because of Graziani,Delgado and the great brain Alex Aguinaga.
PARAGUAY-VENEZUELA 3-0
Venezuelans seems to be very good in tha last games but it will be very difficult for them to do something good against the Paraguayans who want only the three points.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2000, 21:16
ANELKA

BRAZIL-boilivia:2-0:brazil always play well while under pressure.and with the strike partnership of ronaldinho and romario it is gonna be livewire stuff.

CHILE-colombia:1-0:colombia have a tight defensive game and a brilliant goalie.but chile will breakthrough.

peru-ARGENTINA:0-2:argentina is gonna be out for regaining their form.

URUGUAY-ecuador:2-1:ecuador are gonna be fighting hard but against the team of uruguay they are gonna go down.

PARAGUAY-venezuela:2-0araguay are gonna be too much for venezuela.

__________________________________________________ __________

where is bam bam 9
i cant wait here his predictions.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2000, 23:17
LatinFlavor

COLOMBIA 1 - CHILE 1 : It often happens that after a huge victory the team lets down a bit, in the case of Chile. Hopefully this happens; If Colombia plays concentrated and without letting the crowd be a factor, a tie or even a victory is possible. It's all about having personality, the talent is there.

Peru 1 - Argentina 1 : Peru has no offense but home court adv. should be enough to snatch a tie. Maturana loves to play against Argentina.

Uruguay 2 - Ecuador 1 : If Ecuador plays like they did against Argentina, Uruguay will win easily. But, If Ecuador plays like they did against Brazil, they might finish the game tie.

Paraguay 2 - Venezuela 0 : I just don't see how Venezuela can scare Paraguay in Asunsion, although Venezuela has improve, is really not enough.

Brazil 4 - Bolivia 0:
NO MERCY
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2000, 00:58
Star Player

Teams: Chile and Lazio
Bolivia 0-3 Brazil Hehehehehehehehehe
Colombia 1-2 Chile Chilk will have too much heart
Argentina 2-1 perú Argentina with a late away winner
Ecuador 1-1 Uruguay Ecuador are playing very well, Uruguay seem to be loosing it a little
Venezuela 0-1 Paraguay Venezuela cant get a point away, though they are in great form hahaha

FORZALAZIO!
CHILE WILL RISE!!!!!!

FORZALAZIO!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2000, 03:07
I Need More Cowbell!
International

Saza, it wont be that easy for Chile. Tello won't play (injured-out for 4 to 6 weeks), Pizarro is suspended (Red card), Villaseca is also injured (out for 4 months), I think Zamorano has 2 yellow cards (not so sure about that)and Estay has 1 from the Brazil game, but I'm not so sure if he had been carrying one.

Also, Alex Aguinaga won't play either, he has 2 yellow cards as well.

Hurrah for Paquador!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2000, 08:34
Premier Player

What?Aguinaga won't play?So...very difficult for Ecuador to do something good in Uruguay.It will be the first game for Ecuador without their captain in WC 2002 Quals.
As for Chile Maldonado and Margas will be back...Also i think that Zamorano and Estay will play.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2000, 13:23
Star Player

Hehehehe good luck to Ecuador then!!

Will Tello be back for the Olympics?

FORZALAZIO!

FORZALAZIO!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2000, 09:00
Rising Star

That really sucks, that Tello won't play , I did not know that, well that's a point in favor of Colombia, I really respect colombia they have a good team, I think they are going to give Chile a hard time, but CHile is playing at home, so I spect from Chile at least a tied, But my guess is Chile 1 colombia 0
...Forza,,,,,,,Matadoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 01:01
laroja

I think Colombia is still a little pissed about copa america. Having said that, its very difficult to beat Chile in Santiago. We have an amazing team who at times lacks confidence on the road. I'll never forget how they played in Wembley ( 2-0 in our favor). I think that game was the turning point in our recent history. Since then the world outside south america has respected us alot more.
I predict Chile 3 Colombia 1

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 12:52
ANELKA

looks like this forum is full of chile fans.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 13:39
Star Player

Cool isn't it Anelka
The argies have their own forum, the Brasilians have the own forum, the colombians have their own forum so this is our forum

One more thing, Chile will win because they have Salas :smile:

FORZALAZIO!

FORZALAZIO!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in