Chile 3 Brazil 0

Scorers: Estay, Zamorano, Salas

http://www.dailysoccer.com/news/text.../mdf73918.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old August 16th, 2000, 07:33
Star Player

Teams: Chile and Lazio

Bam Bam 9 since I know know you are the best predictor the world has ever seen will Chile win the olympics

FORZALAZIO!

FORZALAZIO!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2000, 03:26
Bam Bam 9

Matador, compatriota, I'm sad to say that Chile will not win the gold medal in the Olympics but they will get bronze, mark my words! I know that you live in Australia and will get a chance to see the olympics (I envy you, although I did see the Atlanta Olympics here in the States but Chile wasnt in it )

Marcelo Salas will play in the olympics, as anounced a couple of days ago and so will Nelson Tapia (although 34, he's a world class keeper) and Pedro Reyes. Im happy to see Salas and Nelson Tapia but Im kind of bummed that Bam Bam was not included, although this will be a great chance to see Chile's future striker partnership in Salas and H. Tapia

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2000, 08:06
Premier Player

Salas will play in the Olympics?Good!I think Chile will be very,very strong.In this Olympics tournament many superstars will play for their national teams(Rivaldo,Kanu for example}so el matador is indispansable.
And why you say no to the golden metal?
As i thought that Chile would win Brazil now i think that Chile can take a metal in the Olympics(maybe the gold!).
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2000, 14:08
Star Player

Teams: Chile and Lazio
Well Salas is still not 100% sure of going to the olympics though I'm going to see Chile vs Morocco and Chile vs Spain Chile vs Korea is too far away from me and I prefer to just stay in Sydney and watch some Australia games. Also I will see Australia vs Italy

Chiles youth team is very good add Salas and Tapia and here comes a medal But Spain will be very hard and Korea is very good.

Hey how does Reyes go in Auxerre?

FORZALAZIO!

FORZALAZIO!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in