Pinigol's drama. - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2004, 09:01 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Pinigol's drama.

Mauricio Pinilla is 19 years old and last summer he left Universidad de Chile with many dreams for a big european career as he was bought by Inter Milan.He was the most famous young player in his country and was called "the new Zamorano" by many.

...But he was loaned by his club to small Chievo Verona.And not only this,but till the time i write this post he played only 8 games for that club,and none of them in the first eleven."The last months i cried,as i never have cried in the past,i try to find the way to end this bad serial but i can't" he says...He wants to play football and surely,in Chievo this wish seems very,very difficult.Coach Gigi Del Neri has no trust on "Pinigol" and we saw this in the club's last game before Christmas when he was not even included in the 18-man squad."When i learned that,i left the field feeling i was lost"...

And it's not only the "playing" part that is bad for Pinilla.He is alone in Italy as he made no friends in his club and the atmosphere in the dressing rooms is not good."They don't like me.Especially Roberto Baronio uses to fool me in order to make everyone there laughing.They call my country as Chievo (Kile)..."

"We have many disagreements when i tell my teammates,that Chile has the best wine and they say the opposite.I want to go back,and bring them tones of our wine to show them what i mean.But surely i will not bring a bottle for Del Neri.This man is evil,i could say he hates me.He could even throw the bottle on my head!"

Pinilla waits that things will change as he gets playing opportunities only in the Chilean NT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2004, 04:54
Rising Star

he just have to hang on there like pizarro..he was treated terribly there too until he won italian's respect (after a period when he was even discriminated) with his football & now everyone wants him..pinilla comes from a football media when players with a little effort can won respect & admiration ..that's why they do bad in europe..here it's too easy..and with a little skills players are heighed to the clouds.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in