1:0 amoroso
2:0 koller
3:0 ricken
4:0 ewerthon

:)
semifinale: game 1 : bvb-ac milan
game 2: milan-bvb

#3 ·
U seriously think Milan is weaker than Feyenoord? :eek: Don't tell that Bolo... :D

I would find it very interesting to see a Milano-Derby in the final of the UEFA Cup... :eek:

Anyway i think BVB has good chances... while the other semi will be a walk-through for Inter. :)

The fact that they play in Dortmund first makes Milan favorites IMO but not very clearly...

We'll see... :)

#4 ·
No Rod, I explained it in another thread, so I thought I wouldn't have to repeat it :D. I didn't want Feyenoord out of the obvious reason the Dutch fans again would attack the Dortmund players and so I prefer Milan anytime. :)

#5 ·
I think the first leg is in milan isnt it?so it will be for the favor of dortmund:)

#8 ·
dortmund must play at home, becouse the inter must play home vs feyenoord.. and milan can not play resemble day vs dortmund ;)
becouse inter and ac milan played either in Giuseppe Meazza ;)

#11 ·
Amoroso did not want to leave the pitch when Sammer decided to sub him... looks like some real trouble, I dont think Matthias is willing to let such lack of subordination without any punishment. It was not understandable anyway, cause Sammer obviously subbed him cause the match was practically over and he wanted to rest his star for more important matches in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.