Goalles draw for Dortmund - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 23:23 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Bayern Muenchen -German NT
Goalles draw for Dortmund

Tonight Dortmund had a goalless draw in the Uefa Cup quarter finals........the game against Liberec was really boring and there were barely some chances.I dont see it as a good result for dortmund cause they should have at least scored 1 goal over there.Meanwhile milan lost away at tel aviv(Raanan must be delighted ) and valencia earned a 1-1 draw @ inter while playing with 10 men.......the dutch derby ended 1-1 as well...

If you no like my quotes, clips, and pics, they execute me. You can like my photo pictures and a horse urine links. Please to have visual pleasure!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old March 15th, 2002, 00:19
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
In Tel Aviv? Where have you been the last week?
They played in Cyprus due to safety reasons...

Dirk Nowitzki Basketball God
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old March 15th, 2002, 08:55 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Bayern Muenchen -German NT
Oh really!i didnt know that.......i thought i didnt miss anything when i went to Dubai but it seems now i missed this .......anyway Milan lost and thats what's importnat

If you no like my quotes, clips, and pics, they execute me. You can like my photo pictures and a horse urine links. Please to have visual pleasure!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old March 21st, 2002, 22:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
Dortmund won 4-0, Milan won and Feyenoord won. Valencia and Inter are still playing, but it looks good for Inter.
I don't know if there will be a draw or not, but someone told me Dortmund will face Milan. It's the best team to face anyway, Inter is strong and Feyenoord would suck because Dortmund's fans and players once again would have to fear for their lives. I don't know why, but somehow the dutch fans :rollani: always manage to throw knives and scissors towards our players.

Dirk Nowitzki Basketball God
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old March 22nd, 2002, 02:04
Rising Star

Teams: Leverkusen, Portugal, Germany
if we consider Cuper would not take this Cup more serious than scudetto, and also, Toldo will miss the first game in semi-final, I think playing Inter would not be the worst.
In my opinion, with Ancelotti's defensive approach and the recovery of Inzaghi(probably Shevchenko will recover on time for the semi-final), AC Milan would be a little bit harder to beat. I dont think they are any worse compare with Inter which have scudetto in their mind.

Feyenood badly want to play in this year final which will be held in Holland. I dont think they are an easier opponent either.

All tough sides anyway
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old March 22nd, 2002, 06:17
Rookie

Teams: FC Bayern München / Nationalmannschaft
I think AC Milan is Dortmund's best chance to progress
Don't like them in the liga but if they are representing Germany I will support them

and Roberto P, what's my gf picture doing in your profile
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2002, 01:10
Rising Star

stop dreaming Rookie
she loves Player, like me
Havent I told u she has been living with me for ages

mistake

Last edited by Roberto P; March 26th, 2002 at 02:47.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2002, 23:30
Rookie

yes she's living with you because she needs a place to stay and well I don't want her hanging around me all day, I have other women to see
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2002, 02:38
Rising Star

She is not good enough to play football with me. sometimes, she really needs a boost to her confidence from playing with some lower skill players. It is not easy to find one but she still found you

Ok Basti
we are out of the topic
I should consider changing the photo to be some football related things in my profile People always get into argument about girls

Last edited by Roberto P; March 26th, 2002 at 02:52.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2002, 09:48
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
both of u guys are dreaming... she's my girl...

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2002, 17:39
Rookie

I wouldn't get into an arguement with you because of your picture
Haha... because we both know who she really wants.

ok end of that... back to the subject

I heard Amoroso and Sammer had a bit of a bust up because of the coaches decision to substitute him. Thank goodness Bayern doesn't have an arrogant player like that
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2002, 19:24
Q80
Rising Star

Teams: FC Bayern München and the Nationalmannschaft
Quote:
Originally posted by Basti
Thank goodness Bayern doesn't have an arrogant player like that
AH! Are you sure? Hey, I am a die hard fan but I wouldn't go as far as saying that we do not have arrogant players in our squad. I think we do but the coach keeps a tight lid on things at Bayern and managed to control the squad imposing respect and diciplince. Sure, I've never seen a player at Bayern doing what Amorosso did the other day by refusing to go out for 3 minutes, but I wont go as far as claiming we do not have arrogant players in our squad. Effenberg is one of those, but he is a great leader at the same time. Try taking Effenberg when he is 100% fit in an important game against Real or MAN U. Do not take it personal, but I think that many Brazilian players in the Bundesliga are arrogant. I think some see themselves above the level of this league. Amoroso, it seems, wanted to increase his goals tally and thought that game was his chance to do so. When he was asked to leave the field, he fumed at Sammer, who ordered him to go to the dressing room and not sit on the bench.

A BLOODY AND PROUD FC Bayern München SUPPORTER FOREVER

BRING BACK FRANK "Tigerheart", the best FM in xtratime.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2002, 02:32
Rising Star

so, Ballack could be the man you are looking for, Basti

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in