Dortmund poised for double Uniao swoop - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 12:42 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Bayern Muenchen -German NT
Dortmund poised for double Uniao swoop

Tuesday 30th October 2001

Borussia Dortmund are set to sign Uniao Leiria centre-back Eder and striker Derlei for a combined fee of £1.5 million when the transfer market reopens in December, according to reports in Portugal. "I want to play at the highest level," said Derlei.

The Bundesliga club have watched the Brazilian duo repeatedly this season, and their scouts have been impressed with what they have seen.

Derlei has just renewed his contract with the club, but that would not stop him moving on if the right club made a bid.

"For the moment I don't know anything specific," he said. "I just know that there are clubs interested in me and I'm very proud and motivated about that.

"If it's good for me and for the club I will be delighted to move to a big club. Everybody knows that I'm in Portugal to achieve more.

"I want to play at the highest level. When I renewed my contract for two seasons it was clear that if a good chance for me and for the club appeared I would leave. I have other objectives in my career and I want to reach them as soon as possible."

"In the meantime I'll give my best for this club and all I'm thinking about is Uniao Leiria. I know I have a good contract, but I know that I can get more. However if I have to be here for another two years I won't be disappointed. I like it here."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 15:29
BANNED!
Rising Star

Teams: FCPorto,NT
dElrei

If you get and sign Delrei you got yourself a great bazilian,he looks very promosing,but plays for an average small club in Portugal.Dont know how he will do in a big club but the guy is good.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 15:39
Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Italian NT
Duh, never heard of these Brazilians, never heard of the club itself... 1.5 Mio # isnt very much, though.

BTW, just to go, what is ur source, Marvin?

Tu sei tutta la mia vita

Londra 22 Maggio 1963
Madrid 28 Maggio 1969
Barcellona 24 Maggio 1989
Vienna 23 Maggio 1990
Atene 18 Maggio 1994
Manchester 28 Maggio 2003
Atene 23 Maggio 2007

La storia si repete... ancora una volta...

7 volte CAMPIONI D'EUROPA

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 16:23
BANNED!
Rising Star

I also read that today in the portuguese sites.If you never herd of them well have you herd of Jimmy Floyd Hasilbank? the one at Chealse who plays for Holland up front with Klivert?nope?well let me tell you he played for Campomaironense who got relegated last year from Portugal Primeira Divisao and now the team plays in second division,but that team sold him a couple of years ago to a small team called Boavista:eekani:ever herd of them? they beat you and are in the CL next round with Liverpool and you are in uefa,but lets keep going with the story than boavista sold him to atletico Madrid were he was top goal scorer in LaLiga but got relegated so they sold him to Chealse in england were he still plays,see alot of guys who make it big come out of the Portuguese league and for me to tell you Derlei is a good pick up from a small team and yes his price tag aint that big,so its a great signing if you get him.I also cant blame you for not knowing who Uniao Leiria is because they are a small club not known in europe,but also remeber Montorras played for Alverca and now SLBenfica and has one of the highest transfer fees(buyout) in the world,and noone only people in portugal knew who he was last year.

Portugal league is full of unknown stars

I also wanna know if you have picture sof Paulo Sousa on Dortmand?
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 16:55
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
Well my friend, you make yourself ridiculous. :rollani:

Do you know Henri von Heeren or Frank Schmidt? If not, I can tell you they play for A. Aachen, and yes, you don't have to know them. But stop asking Psycho such a crap, thx .
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 18:26
Premier Player
Star Player

Teams: Lazio, Dortmund & Genoa
Quote:
Originally posted by Psycho
Duh, never heard of these Brazilians, never heard of the club itself... 1.5 Mio # isnt very much, though.

BTW, just to go, what is ur source, Marvin?
What a moderator are you Psycho? Been to teh Bayern forum too often?

Superb German star Michael Kümmel or something like that played there for several years.

"Questo Pandev è una pipa!" Qualche mese fa al Processo di Biscardi...
"Pandev, splendido gol di Pandev, un uno due ESEMPLARE!" Massimo Tecca, Gennaio 2005

"Io non ho mai visto nulla come questa Genova. È qualcosa di indescrivibilmente bello, grandioso, caratteristico: Parigi e Londra al confronto di questa divina città scompaiono come semplici agglomerati di case e di strade senza alcuna forma..." Richard Wagner, 1835

Last edited by Captain Sandro; October 31st, 2001 at 18:36.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 18:45
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
Michael Kümmel
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2001, 22:44
BANNED!
Rising Star

who care B.D are garbage now

Paulo Sousa:eekani:those were the years96
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2001, 12:29
Premier Player
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by SelecaoNacional
who care B.D are garbage now

Paulo Sousa :eekani: those were the years 96
97 man, but you seem to be well informed... :rollani:

"Pandev, splendido gol di Pandev, un uno due ESEMPLARE!" Massimo Tecca, Gennaio 2005

"Io non ho mai visto nulla come questa Genova. È qualcosa di indescrivibilmente bello, grandioso, caratteristico: Parigi e Londra al confronto di questa divina città scompaiono come semplici agglomerati di case e di strade senza alcuna forma..." Richard Wagner, 1835
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2001, 22:31
BANNED!
Rising Star

96-97 right?

was he not there 1996-97 for B.D?

Porto beat U.Leiria 2-1 this week,they were tough Derlei did not do much,silas was the star with a beautiful goal.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2001, 15:37
BANNED!
Rising Star

who ha spictures of paulo sousa in BD?
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2001, 17:19
Premier Player
Star Player

Not me, sorry... I thought you mean 1995/96 btw... He played for Dortmund in 96/97 and a part of the following season before he left to Inter.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2001, 19:53
BANNED!
Rising Star

ok,thanks anyway for the help mate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in