dortmund - kiev ????? ( starting eleven ) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 15:56 Thread Starter
Rookie

Teams: Galatasaray
dortmund - kiev ????? ( starting eleven )

what will be the starting eleven of dortmund...

will Metzelder play???

what will be the score

GaLaTaSaRaY 4 Ever BeSiKTaS NeVeR FeNerBaHCe NeVeR EVeR !!!!!!!

WeLCoMe To THe ALi SaMi YeN HeLL !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 18:17
Star Player

Lehmann
-----------
Kohler
Wörns
Evanílson
Dédé
--------
Oliseh
Ricken
Rosicky
------
Sorensen
Koller
Bobic (?)

I don't know about Stevic physical condition or if Reuter plays... Metzelder? I don't think so

D.Kiev: Holovko will be a huge loss (suspended), Fedorov will play in his place. I believe Lobanovsky will bet in Idahór-Melaschenko duo like he did in Ukraine precisely against BVB. However, I saw at the Match Report of last Dinamo's domestic match and I've noticed Melaschenko had been replaced at the 58 minute, with the match still at 0-0. This probably means he got an injury and he won't be at 100%, I don't know... it's only a supposition.
The most dangerous weapon for Dinamo is the fact of being already excluded of the 2 candidates to go on in C.League, even Uefa Cup is very difficult; they will play with no goal to reach, just show their football in these last 2 matches.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 18:21
Star Player

the score?

I trust in Sammer capacity to give fresh morale and concentration to their players after Freiburg home loss.

hmm 2-0 to revenge the last domestic match. 2 goals scored by Lehmann.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 19:22
Rising Star

Teams: Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, Barcelona
Usually Dortmund should win, but they have to show the right attitude. That was the main problem vs. Freiburg. The players don't work and fight enough for the club and are too dependent on Rosicky.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 19:30
Star Player

I agree. But:

1) if it's attitude problem, I think this last loss against Freiburg can be a great boost to the squad's next matches.

2) The probable lack of work-rating in the midfield dues to Reuter's poor pace, Oliseh doesn't run much either and I think Stevic is not a defensive-midfielder, definetely. The lack of defensive-midfielders is the cause for the loss against Boavista at Portugal. One more thing, in the Westfalen match against Boavista, if Petit wasn't at 80% of physical condition and Frechaut with more routine on the position, Dortmund would have lose the game.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 19:33
Star Player

Button:

Do you think Dinamo Kiev's system/strategy would cause many difficulties to Dortmund? I mean, from what I've seen, the major of Dortmund weaknesses is handle the pressure in midfield, I think it's notorious. Dinamo Kiev is not a team of hard pressure in the midfield... What do you think of Dortmund's chances against teams like Dinamo Kiev, not only this Dinamo Kiev. Do you believe in a great ball possession match by Dortmund?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 23:45
Star Player

Teams: Bayern München
Quote:
Originally posted by LuisPedroCat
Stevic is not a defensive-midfielder, definetely
You got to be kidding, right?
Stevic is one hell of a defensive midfielder, one of the very best in Bundesliga.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old October 23rd, 2001, 00:20
Star Player

What I meant is that I like him more to play in front of the typical defensive midfield. But I recognize he plays at that position.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old October 23rd, 2001, 01:26
Rising Star

Teams: Leverkusen, Portugal, Germany
Holovko can not play this game(i am curious about what Heskey said to him ). It wil be a great chance for Dortmund to win this game.
If they cant win this game, i really doubt that they can get a result in the last game in liverpool...I dont think Boavista are much worse than Liverpool. They wont lose tmr game at home
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old October 23rd, 2001, 18:57
Rising Star

Teams: Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, Barcelona
Yes, I think Dortmund should be better in this match. Not only because Rosickly is back, but also because Kiev isn't that strong. If they don't sleep in the 1st half, they should have only smaller problems. They were able to get a draw in the Ukraine after they were already 2-0 down which shows that it seems to be easier for them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in