Ewerthon joins Dortmund - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2001, 15:39 Thread Starter
Premier Player
Star Player

Teams: Lazio, Dortmund & Genoa
Ewerthon joins Dortmund

Actually I have to admit I never saw him playing. I only heard he scored 6 goals in the last under 20-world cup where Saviola scored the most goals of the tournament. Anybody who has more info?

From the words of Michael Zor he seems to be a real talent but can he say anything else? I never heard a manager saying our new player is crap and we wasted money on him. Well, I hope he brings the skills Lars Ricken and Jan Derek Sörensen miss on this position. Sometimes Ricken plays very well and the next game he is the main reason for lacking creativity... Sörensen should be given more chances to show he is a good player coz I think he is. Let´s wait and see what Ewerthon brings, maybe he is the missing piece in the championship puzzle and hopefully Dortmund will finish the season ahead of Kaiserslautern. :fero: Even Bayern is preferred as champs by me but please not Lautern, please!

"Questo Pandev è una pipa!" Qualche mese fa al Processo di Biscardi...
"Pandev, splendido gol di Pandev, un uno due ESEMPLARE!" Massimo Tecca, Gennaio 2005

"Io non ho mai visto nulla come questa Genova. È qualcosa di indescrivibilmente bello, grandioso, caratteristico: Parigi e Londra al confronto di questa divina città scompaiono come semplici agglomerati di case e di strade senza alcuna forma..." Richard Wagner, 1835
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2001, 15:53
Rod
Star Player

Why do u hate Lautern so much , Sascha, i just don't get it.

It's only words...
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2001, 16:03 Thread Starter
Premier Player
Star Player

Because home advantage is nice but Lautern seems to pay the refs like against Köln or the game before against Gladbach... See my point?

Actually they don´t pay the refs of course, they only give them presents.

If you have anymore questions about it ask Ewald Lienen, I am sure he has noticed it.

"Pandev, splendido gol di Pandev, un uno due ESEMPLARE!" Massimo Tecca, Gennaio 2005

"Io non ho mai visto nulla come questa Genova. È qualcosa di indescrivibilmente bello, grandioso, caratteristico: Parigi e Londra al confronto di questa divina città scompaiono come semplici agglomerati di case e di strade senza alcuna forma..." Richard Wagner, 1835

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2001, 18:52
jez
Premier Player

Teams: S u n d e r l a n d · · 1 . F C · K ö l n
Hey, someone mentioned 1.FC Köln?

Jörgen "Schwalbengott" Pettersson...I like that player...
It's really hard to explain, Gladbach and Köln this season, Schalke last season - with a better referee they all could have won at Lautern.

But I still prefer Kaiserslautern over Bayern as this seasons champion, just because Bayern would be the first team winning the league four times in a row - I'd more like to see Köln being the first team doing so, in about 10 or 12 years

jez' champmaniacs -> new address: www.champmaniacs.de!

"Früher war ich ein großer Fan von Mönchengladbach, aber da hatte ich noch keine Ahnung von Fußball." Marco Reich, German philosoph
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2001, 19:01 Thread Starter
Premier Player
Star Player

Finishing the season as the top team in league two doesn´t count jez.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2001, 19:29
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München

Great one, Sascha.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2001, 21:07
Rising Star

Teams: Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, Barcelona
I don't think we need him, because we already have many strikers. A creative midfielder or a defender would be better. Yes, Rosicky is excellent, but Ricken didn't show his real potential in the last games and there are better players than Addo and Reina.
As far as I know, Ewerthon can play on the left and the right side.
And Sascha is absolutely right about Lautern's home advantage. That's the reason why I don't like them very much. Ok, I prefer Lautern to Bayern as the 1st, but that's not much better.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2001, 23:15
Legend

Teams: Lazio - PAOK - BMG - Atleti - HJK - River - FAK
There is a whole thread about him:
http://www.xtratime.com/forums/showt...threadid=47782
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2001, 17:26
jez
Premier Player

Teams: S u n d e r l a n d · · 1 . F C · K ö l n
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Sandro
Finishing the season as the top team in league two doesn´t count jez.

Bah...again this typical arrogance by Dortmund and Bayern fans.
Cap, Tiger - I didn't expect this from you, that's really disappointing :depress:

But just wait 5 or 6 years, and then let's see who's laughing loudest here...mwohahahahahaaaa!!!
Dortmund, was ist das? Kann man das essen? (again mwohahahahahaaaa!!!)

jez' champmaniacs -> new address: www.champmaniacs.de!

"Früher war ich ein großer Fan von Mönchengladbach, aber da hatte ich noch keine Ahnung von Fußball." Marco Reich, German philosoph
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2001, 23:09
Rod
Star Player

They are always THAT arrogant. Just ask the Blackburn fan.

It's only words...
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2001, 23:20 Thread Starter
Premier Player
Star Player

No no, I like Köln a lot and actually I don´t like Voigt leaving them! And as a matter of fact I am always just damn ironic, Frank is arrogant.

PS : A guy I know once met Voigt, Sichone and Cullmann in the famous E-Werk totally after a win!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in