[Europa League Quarterfinal 1st leg] Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2016, 16:24 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Borussia Dortmund
[Europa League Quarterfinal 1st leg] Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool

07/04/16 | 20h05 | Signal Iduna Park

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of
evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2016, 17:21
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
Good luck. I think you'll win this one.

Dirk Nowitzki Basketball God
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2016, 17:32
Guru of Greatness
Rookie

Teams: Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona
Dortmund is on form and Liverpool is inconsistent as ever but in the end it will be a super match, I forsee a 3-0 win for the black and yellows

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2016, 17:56 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Thanks Tiger... Rumor has that Klopp has threatened to sue the station that has an idea of a Kloppocam...

Edmund Burke
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2016, 18:16
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
Haven't heard about it, but that would be ridiculous, dumb and wouldn't result in any success anyway. German TV stations almost always have a special camera, being it a "Messi cam", a "Guardiola cam" or whatever. And what if it were a new invention, if he doesn't do any shit he has nothing to worry about, has he?

Dirk Nowitzki Basketball God
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2016, 23:41
International

Well that was a pretty disappointing 1-1 draw for Dortmund, it's like they failed to show up. Klopp set up Liverpool perfectly from a tactical point of view, it could have easily been 1-3 or even 1-4 if it weren't for Weidenfeller who I remember some people were bashing heavily just a year ago, saying how he was slow and weak. Glad he proved his worth once again even though it's never a good sign when your keeper is your best player.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2016, 06:07
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: '09
Weidenfeller saved us big time just after we were able to score the Equalizer. Still a result that leaves everything open for the match at anfield.

Pea and reus really were invisible yesterday and Liverpools defending was superb. Interesting Substitution by tuchel late in the game when he took out pea to bring pulisic....

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2016, 06:45
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michinho View Post
Weidenfeller saved us big time just after we were able to score the Equalizer. Still a result that leaves everything open for the match at anfield.

Pea and reus really were invisible yesterday and Liverpools defending was superb. Interesting Substitution by tuchel late in the game when he took out pea to bring pulisic....
I'm still waiting to hear the explanation for that one. Dortmund were basically playing 4-6-0 for the last 15 minutes since Reus is not a proper CF and was doing **** all the entire game. The actual substitution should have been to bring in Pulisic and take out Reus. Why that wasn't done I'm not sure but Pulisic was very ineffective when he came on and didn't have the pace or the energy that he had in previous games.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2016, 10:21 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Well I didn't think the match would end in a draw, we were an inch away from losing. Credit must be given to Liverpool they showed real determination and their game plan was perfect. I thought Tuchel would bring in Kagawa in the second half but opted for Sahin, imo the former would've an ideal sub because of his ability to dribble pass opponents, nonetheless the tie is still open and if we can get 1 goal away everything will change...

Edmund Burke

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in