Uefa Europa League Matchday 3 : FK Qabala vs Borussia Dortmund - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2015, 10:03 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Borussia Dortmund
Uefa Europa League Matchday 3 : FK Qabala vs Borussia Dortmund

We need to build the winning momentum, we need to win this match and also I expect our star players to be rested. I've heard rumors that Miki might not travel due to some politics or whatsoever though I think we won't be needing him that much at least I hope. Tuchel has been hesitant to rotate but imo Mats, Auba, Miki, Kags, Gundogan, Weigl really need a rest noted that its hard to rest them all at once. My other wish is to see Piszczek and Park in RB / LB respectively especially the former because he's been good in the absence of Schmelzer, a start for Subotic (if fit) , Bender and maybe Ramos might be good too...

Last edited by Johnnie_; October 20th, 2015 at 10:41.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2015, 16:25
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: '09
hope Tuchel will make some wise decisions in order to get a decent result, playing time for 2-3 subs and some extra regeneration time for the likes of Reus/PEA/Micky.

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2015, 16:58
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
Hope there will be not much rotation as otherwise Dortmund will struggle again as usual.

Dirk Nowitzki Basketball God

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2015, 09:01
Guru of Greatness
Rookie

Teams: Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona
Its been confirmed Mkhitaryan will not travel and that Schmelzer has shaken off his injury so we might see him play though I thinks is a bit soon...
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2015, 12:07
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

one of Januzaj or Hofmann will start for Micky.

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2015, 15:30
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

just noticed that the match will start at 5 pm already.. maybe i can watch the first half before my training starts

Here is the BVB line-up:

Weidenfeller - Ginter , Sokratis , Hummels , J.-H. Park - Weigl , Gündogan - Hofmann , Kagawa , Reus - Aubameyang

so, no rotation from the start. Hofman gets the nod ahead of Januzaj.

for the experts among us, here the line-up of Qäbälä
Bezotosnyi - Dashdemirov , Vernydub , Stankovic , Ricardinho - Gai , Meza - Zenjov , Antonov , Dodo - Pereyra

make out of it what you want... :smileani:

Homer J. Simpson‏
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2015, 15:32
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

btw, quite nice....

Homer J. Simpson‏
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2015, 17:02
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

0-2 halftime lead with to goals coming from PEA

Homer J. Simpson‏
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2015, 17:43 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Thanks for the update Mich, I'm probably gonna watch the highlights later since I'm still at work...
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2015, 17:51
Guru of Greatness
Rookie

Teams: Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona
A hatrick for Aubameyang!!!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old October 23rd, 2015, 06:40
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

we really had a bad start into the game and Qäbälä had good chances to take the lead in the first 20 minutes. PEA with a hattrick and with 18 goals in 16 matches or sth like that. no super convincing performance by our boys but priority is to win the group first.

good to keep the momentum for the match against Augsburg on Sunday.

Homer J. Simpson‏
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old October 23rd, 2015, 11:49
International

Fantastic and important win although I wish they didn't conceed that late goal in stoppage time, it kinda ruined the momentum, I would have wanted a clean sheet. With that being said, it's setting up nicely for Dortmund to win the group convincingly as they should. Aubameyang could end up as the best goal-scorer in the competition come May, should Dortmund reach at least the semi-finals which I think they can. And why not go for it and win the whole thing? My dad is a Borussia fan, he wants to go watch the final in Basel.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old October 23rd, 2015, 16:54 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Just watched the repeat match earlier as I was working yesterday ....The FK Qabala 1-3 Borussia Dortmund scoreline sounds like it was the walk in the park especially the PEA hatrick part , but it wasn't, had those guys especially Dodo converted those counter attacks it would've been a different scenario, a worst one. Its clear that something needs to be done in order to fix our defense line, maybe Subotic and the return of Durm can help I don't know. Hummels is a world class defender on paper but his latest errors have shown otherwise ..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in