LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2015, 08:53 Thread Starter
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: '09
#9 Adnan Januzaj

Welcome to the BVB family, Adnan!!

Adnan Januzaj has joined Borussia Dortmund on loan from Manchester United. The 20 year old midfielder has signed a contract until the 30th June 2016.

Born in Brussels, Januzaj played for FC Brussels and RSC Anderlecht in his youth and for Manchester United from 2011 onwards, breaking into the first team in 2013. The attacking midfielder made 47 appearances for Manchester United in the Premier League, scoring 5 goals. He was also called into action 13 times for national and international cup competitions. So far, Adnan Januzaj has made 6 international appearances for the Belgian national team and took part in the 2014 World Cup.

“Adnan is a much sought after and technically gifted player who completes our attacking line-up”, said BVB sporting director Michael Zorc.

“Borussia Dortmund are a big club and the fans are said to be unbelievable here,” Januzaj said, who will take the number 9 shirt. “I want to achieve big things with this team.”

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2015, 09:53
Rising Star

Teams: Borussia Dortmund
The anticipation of seeing Adnan in action for us is killing me, I wonder how Tuchel will line him up in our cruising ship but he'll definitely give us more options as he can play either on the wing or as an attacking midfielder....I'm also eagerly to see his facial expression when the yellow wall chants his name on his debut because that's what separate us from the rest...welcome to the yellow family son...Let's Go BVB
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2015, 11:38 Thread Starter
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: '09
Adnan scored his first goal for the BVB during the friendly against 2.Bundesliga side St. Pauli.

In front of an impressive crowd of 25,731, Borussia Dortmund have won 2-1 in a friendly match against 2. Bundesliga team FC St. Pauli at Millerntor in Hamburg. Gonzalo Castro and Adnan Januzaj were the scorers for BVB who had to play without 14 players due to international duty.

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in