poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: '09
[BL - matchday 32] BVB vs Hertha BSC

Saturday 09.05.2015
kick-off: 15:30

vs

9 points still in the jackpot and everything possible to reach the Europe League without relying on the DFB Pokal final

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2015, 12:27 Thread Starter
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

we really have a good chance to climb in the table 1 or 2 positions, assuming we keep the 3 points in the signal-iduna park. Augsburg away vs Bayern, Hannover at home versus Werder Bremen. Hopefully Frankfurt can do sth as well when hosting Hoffenheim during the weekend.

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2015, 12:34
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Bayern München
Easy win. This is the type of game that Dortmund wins in 2015. At home against the bottom third of the table. And I don't mean that disrespectful to Dortmund at all.

Dirk Nowitzki Basketball God

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2015, 11:37 Thread Starter
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

possible line-up, but Micky, Kampl, Shinji could also be an alternative with PEA upfront. after Kampls recent displays i would also like to see Ciro with a start tomorrow

Homer J. Simpson‏
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2015, 16:32
Forum Manager
Star Player

Good result again. Heno with 2 assists, Durm with his first BuLi goal, Piszczek making his return after nearly 3 months out, good day all around. Disappointed with Kagawa and Aubameyang though, looked poor with their touches in the final third even if they had their moments every now and then.

Hoffenheim lost and Bremen drew so we're now 7th although had it not been for Augsburg's win at the AA, we'd actually have been 6th. Hope Koln manage to take something off Schalke tomorrow as well, still some chance of finishing 5th/6th but as long as we win 1 of our last 2 games now we'll finish in a EL spot so it looks likely that we'll be playing in Europe again next season.

In other news, big win for Dortmund II today with a 3-0 victory at Energie Cottbus. Two points away from safety with just two games to go, hope they can do it but it will be tough no doubt.

R.I.P. Tito Vilanova
(1968-2014)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2015, 06:36 Thread Starter
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

nice victory and we still have all chances to reach the 6th spot. of course we have 2 very difficult games with Wolfsburg and Bremen but everything possible.

Homer J. Simpson‏

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in