Kovacevic to Dortmund ? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2000, 22:57
KING_11

There have been some rumours at soccerage and Glas Javnosti (Serb Newspaper) that Kovacevic will be transfered to Dortmund in January for a fee of 40 million DM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2000, 01:51
Premier Player
Star Player

Teams: Lazio, Dortmund & Genoa
Really? The Darko Kovacevic from Juventus? That would be cool.

"Questo Pandev Ŕ una pipa!" Qualche mese fa al Processo di Biscardi...
"Pandev, splendido gol di Pandev, un uno due ESEMPLARE!" Massimo Tecca, Gennaio 2005

"Io non ho mai visto nulla come questa Genova. ╚ qualcosa di indescrivibilmente bello, grandioso, caratteristico: Parigi e Londra al confronto di questa divina cittÓ scompaiono come semplici agglomerati di case e di strade senza alcuna forma..." Richard Wagner, 1835
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2000, 01:57
KING_11

Yep, the Darko from Juve. I read it on soccer news and on Glas ...

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2000, 03:06
Premier Player
Star Player

Well, Dortmund has enough money and a good realtion to the Juventus management and we need a good striker and I guess Darko wants to play so this could really work.

"Pandev, splendido gol di Pandev, un uno due ESEMPLARE!" Massimo Tecca, Gennaio 2005

"Io non ho mai visto nulla come questa Genova. ╚ qualcosa di indescrivibilmente bello, grandioso, caratteristico: Parigi e Londra al confronto di questa divina cittÓ scompaiono come semplici agglomerati di case e di strade senza alcuna forma..." Richard Wagner, 1835
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2000, 04:29
KING_11

Ja ich glaub das waere ganz gut..die frage ist ob Dortmund wirklich 40 Millionen DM hat. Kovacevic wŘrde sicherlich einer der besten in der Bundesliga sein.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2000, 05:02
World Class Player

Teams: Ahly (of Cairo) and Egypt
King, we all know you can speak German.. Dont have to show us
BTW how is your Schalke doing ?

Sandro, how did Kaiserslautern perform in the 3-0 bashing of Rangers ?
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2000, 05:43
KING_11

Oh shut up little egyptian

Schalke is right up among the favourites man, and we have a great striker duo too, but Mpenza is out due to injury

Ebbe Sand is first on the top scorers list though !!

Schalke will win the title
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2000, 04:10
Premier Player
Star Player

Well, I think the have so much money after they went to the stock market. And btw I hate those injury time golas from polish defenders! Really lucky that you are still ahead of us! BTW did you notice that nobody is talking about Dortmund and that we are just behind the leader!?! That┤s a little surprise to me. One more thing: I expected Schalke to play that good this year and Sand/Mpenza are one of the best striker duos right now worldwide and also B÷hme is playing superb at the moment!

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2000, 04:12
Premier Player
Star Player

Oh and Sabry, Lautern did a great job as I told you in the chat earlier!

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2000, 04:24
KING_11

I know Sandro

Well, you are second, but for Dortmund it is sort of usual to be among the top clubs in Germany and for Schalke ... well , it's usually not

BTW ... how is Stevic doing in Dortmund ? I heard he scored today
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2000, 14:32
Premier Player
Star Player

Micky Stevic is doing very well this year. His set pieces are very dangerous. He has cored 3 goals this year including one penalty. He is a real leader and I like him a lot because he is skillful but doens┤t fear any tacklings and is fighting every game.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2000, 16:05
jez
Premier Player

Teams: S u n d e r l a n d Ě Ě 1 . F C Ě K ÷ l n
Somewhere I read today, that Dortmund denied to be interested in Kovacevic (though, maybe they're in negotiations, and they just don't want it to get public before they agree)
But Dortmund probably will sign Raphael Wicky from Bremen, plus an american striker who played for the US-national team at olympia.

jez' champmaniacs -> new address: www.champmaniacs.de!

"FrŘher war ich ein gro▀er Fan von M÷nchengladbach, aber da hatte ich noch keine Ahnung von Fu▀ball." Marco Reich, German philosoph
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2000, 16:18
Premier Player
Star Player

I think it was in KICKER magazine. I read it too. The rumour there is that they will sign Kovacevic in the summer, not in January. But he would be a great addition to the team because he is a good finisher. The Wicky deal is safe, I think he will play in Dortmund next year. BTW the striker is called Conner Casey (19, from the US olympic team) and joins the team in January as Jan Derek S÷rensen will do.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in