De Jong to Dortmund?! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old December 25th, 2005, 11:31 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester United
De Jong to Dortmund?!

Quote:
Nigel de Jong is in talks with Borussia Dortmund about signing for the club next summer.

The Manchester United target is out of contract in 2006, and is keen to join a club where he will get regular football.

"For me Borussia is certainly a serious option, because it's important for me to get as much playing time as I can," he revealed.

Ajax team-mate Steven Pienaar is also likely to make the move to BVB, although that is unlikely to take place in January as initial reports had suggested.
He has peanuts in his head if he thinks going to Dortmund will improve him as a player, but I am confident if United make an offer he will join us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old December 25th, 2005, 15:59
Star Player

Teams: Bayern Muenchen -German NT
Many will join BVB i think also Pineaar!

If you no like my quotes, clips, and pics, they execute me. You can like my photo pictures and a horse urine links. Please to have visual pleasure!

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old December 26th, 2005, 07:53
International

And it seems Rosicky will stay, at least until the end of the year. This is according to Skysports:

Borussia Dortmund have pulled out of a deal to sell Tomas Rosicky to Atletico Madrid.

The Czech Republic ace appeared primed to move to La Liga during January's transfer window, although Arsenal have been watching the situation.

Dortmund had been demanding €13 million (£9 million) before they would consent to Rosicky's New Year exit.

But Atletico only offered €9.5 million (£6.5 million) and Dortmund have now broken off negotiations with their Spanish counterparts.

"It has come out as I expected," Dortmund business manager Hans-Joachim Watzke told Die Welt.

"Atletico general manager Miguel Angel Gil has not contacted us again, so that is why it is sure Tomas will stay in Dortmund."

The Bundesliga giants' decision has left Rosicky deflated as he is now likely to stay with Dortmund for the rest of the season.

Rosicky said: "What can I do when two clubs are not able to reach an agreement? I have a contract here."

The collapse of talks could now open the way for Arsenal to make a bid, although Rosicky's agent Pavel Paska accepts it is a complex situation.

Paska said: "The talks are very complicated, I will not comment on Dortmund's statement."

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old December 26th, 2005, 14:03
Star Player

Maybe we can buy him if we dont get Borowski!

If you no like my quotes, clips, and pics, they execute me. You can like my photo pictures and a horse urine links. Please to have visual pleasure!

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old December 26th, 2005, 18:59
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern München & Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin
Maybe we can buy him if we dont get Borowski!

please not

(or were you speaking about de jong?)
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old December 26th, 2005, 19:36
Star Player

No rosicky

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old December 27th, 2005, 16:14
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern München & Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin
No rosicky

do you really want rosicky for bayern ? :undecide:
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old December 27th, 2005, 16:16
PJH
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool, Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bed
He has peanuts in his head if he thinks going to Dortmund will improve him as a player, but I am confident if United make an offer he will join us.
well would he be a starter for man u? probably not and he would want a regular place
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old December 27th, 2005, 18:57
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJH
well would he be a starter for man u? probably not and he would want a regular place
Man U seems pretty desperate right now, so he will probably get the chance to get a firts team place. Actually a move too Man U. would not be too stupid from his view.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old December 27th, 2005, 19:26
Star Player

yes i think with a team of stars he wil do great like he always does for Czech NT

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2014, 16:07
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: '09
can someone please close this thread? it really terrifies me to see this De jong to Dortmund stuff....

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2014, 16:27
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

Teams: JUVENTUS, AJAX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michinho View Post
can someone please close this thread? it really terrifies me to see this De jong to Dortmund stuff....
why?

"I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2014, 16:42
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

ok, i have to admit that i havent seen him since he left Gladbach but i dont think he would fit to the BVB. furthremore this thread is 9 yrs old and now somebody is starting a discussion about Rosicky to Bayern....

Homer J. Simpson‏
Work time goes so slow and Moe's time goes so fast. If I worked at Moe's, would the universe collapse?
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2014, 17:04
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

Teams: JUVENTUS, AJAX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michinho View Post
ok, i have to admit that i havent seen him since he left Gladbach but i dont think he would fit to the BVB. furthremore this thread is 9 yrs old and now somebody is starting a discussion about Rosicky to Bayern....
It was about Nigel de Jong though wasnt it!? Luuk de Jong would of only been 15 back in 2005 and playing for de Graafschap youth team!

but yeah I agree that Luuk de Jong wouldnt fit at BVB...(hence why I assumed it was about Nigel de Jong as Luuk is never going to be good enough for Dortmund! )

"I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."

Last edited by TheAnswer87; October 28th, 2014 at 17:11.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old October 29th, 2014, 07:31
poco loco
Forum Manager
Star Player

right, it seems that the thread was about Nigel, my bad

Homer J. Simpson‏

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in