Matias Kranevitter - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2015, 13:58 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Matias Kranevitter

So he's supposed to be the next great DM of South America.

Joining Atletico Madrid at the start of new year for €8M.

He seems to be an old school defensive mid who actually acts as a destroyer and not as some deep playmaker. he can play as a CB too...seems to be Mascherano type of player.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2015, 14:00
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Teams: REAL MADRID, "U", AC MILAN, CHICAGO BULLS, NY YANKEES!
He's the next Fernando Redondo…or so they claim!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2015, 14:02 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Is he even similar to him?

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2015, 14:07
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
Is he even similar to him?
Quote:
He has cited some greats of the game when it comes to role models and players he’s watched and learnt from.

“I always admired Fernando Redondo. I also learned from Mascherano and Braña. Today I also look at Bastian Schweinsteiger of Bayern Munich. I try to look at them a lot and learn from them, noticing their touch, how to track back, and also how before receiving the ball they know where they will pass it next, because they have a picture of the whole field.”
http://worldfootballindex.com/matias...t-number-five/

He's got a little bit of both. The tenacity of Mascherano and the magic touch of Redondo (to a lesser extent of course).

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2015, 14:09 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

he seems to be a pure defensive midfielder without the offensive dimension of Redondo

he still hasn't even scored a goal in his career

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2015, 14:11
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
he seems to be a pure defensive midfielder without the offensive dimension of Redondo

he still hasn't even scored a goal in his career
The Argie league is a lot more competitive than la liga…
I'm sure he'll avg. 3-5 goals per season, easily!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2015, 15:37
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Kranevitter is a petition by Simeone who likes him a lot but he'll have to learn to take better decisions when he joins Atlético. He's a solid passer of the ball as he can spray it from his central position even if that isn't his best attribute when under pressure. However, he does get away with at least one or two really badly placed passes in Argentina which wouldn't be the case in Spain.

Atlético's coaching staff will also have to correct his positioning in certain areas when defending zonally so he's able to cover spaces better. It'll be an important signing for January considering Gabi and Tiago are playing every single game so far and Koke is going to be moved to CM as time passes.

Good player but still has a long way to go. Mascherano is much, much better in terms of positional sense and making the first pass out of defence. Kranevitter does have plenty of Mascherano's tenacity, aggressiveness and intensity though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in