thibaut courtois already a top 5 goalkeepers in the world? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old January 1st, 2014, 00:00 Thread Starter
Rookie

Teams: CSD Las Pardes
thibaut courtois already a top 5 goalkeepers in the world?

Debuting very young in Genk, step Chelsea there was on loan at Atletico where he has shown tremendous growth, has great qualities, long ago, generally in fighting large quipos of La Liga (Real Madrid and Barcelona) was receiving many goals in against their individual capacity but now along with the accompaniment of his team have allowed him to go undefeated occasions, in order to consider an argument one of the best goalkeepers in the world in addition to other great merits.
As for selection had an impeccable tie, standing out in many meetings, I see it as a revelation for the 2014 soccer World Cup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old January 1st, 2014, 01:19
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Ross County, Green Bay Packers
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimboMan2009 View Post
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old January 1st, 2014, 01:32 Thread Starter
Rookie

Teams: CSD Las Pardes
Courtois top 5 goalkeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam View Post
no
Just a no?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old January 1st, 2014, 01:41
Rising Star

Absolutely.

He has been brilliant for almost two years.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old January 1st, 2014, 14:28
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L10Messi View Post
Just a no?
Yup, just a no. He's not a top 5 GK in the world. Give him a wee bit of time & he might become one of them, but he's not one yet.

Quote:
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old January 2nd, 2014, 21:26
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Out of curiosity: who would be in your top 5 cam?

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old January 3rd, 2014, 00:32
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Oh god. See, you're not meant to actually ask me that. Because then it reveals the awful truth that I don't actually see much La Liga & I'm talking out of my arse So what I'll instead do is name the 5 best from the leagues I get on the telly here, in no particular order.

Petr Cech, the best keeper active in English football at the moment. Manuel Neuer, probably the closest thing to a consensus best keeper. Hugo Lloris, because I'm a sucker for a sweeper keeper, so I'm probably over-rating him. I've not watched Sherwood's Spurs yet though so honestly, I'm not sure how he'll fit there. Salvatore Sirigu has impressed when I've seen PSG play, although he's also not had all that much to do in a lot of games. And suddenly I realise I can hardly say Victor Valdes when I've just said that I don't really see La Liga games. And Buffon is, while not bad, clearly past his very best, just makes one error too many. Maybe Courtois is one of the 5 best keepers after all. Guess we're just at a sort of intermediate stage in between one generation getting a bit too old & the next lot not quite hitting their peak yet.

So what I'm saying is that Courtois is clearly no Allan McGregor or Craig Gordon

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in