Dinamo Zagreb - future stars - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2012, 01:30 Thread Starter
Rookie

Dinamo Zagreb - future stars

I think Dinamo has number talents. Looking forward to Champions league youth, think we could display some nice football if qualify ( in contrast to seniors . This are two biggest at time, but we have some more in making.

Mateo Kovačić (18)
Last season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1uJH6dlNMo

Two matches from this season..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5J7sce7Z2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv9yX5E4ihQ

Alen Halilović (16)
Last season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZoKgoiQQc

His first two senior goals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StegbnDOaK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=becwfakK4EY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2012, 01:53
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Hello Mr. Wenger. Will you be signing those promising talents?

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2012, 02:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Arsenal can't afford them in reality. Dinamo have a good youth school, but unfortunately their first team president would rather make money off these players than actually build a team who can somewhat compete in the CL

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2012, 02:54 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerazzurri4life View Post
Hello Mr. Wenger. Will you be signing those promising talents?
I think they are too old for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit View Post
Arsenal can't afford them in reality. Dinamo have a good youth school, but unfortunately their first team president would rather make money off these players than actually build a team who can somewhat compete in the CL
I think Arsenal can afford them, but Wenger will not overpay, and Dinamo will not sell under price, so i am not sure if there is a space for agreement. Probably Dinamo will wait until they reach national team squad before considering offers. But i would love them to play for Arsenal, think they would do perfect there.

You are right about Dinamo politics, they don't want to buy any senior players, all dfinance goes on youth school, from where players go to second league feeder club, from there to first division feeder club and then to Dinamo. That is working nice, but they lack experience on international level. You can compete with Ibrahimović and company with 16-20 years old guys no matter how talented are they. And they get sold before they get experience and new youngsters play..
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2012, 14:01
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER
So they're the new Modric and Corluka, it seems like you bring top talents out in pairs.

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2012, 14:33 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanko 05 View Post
So they're the new Modric and Corluka, it seems like you bring top talents out in pairs.
We had more talents.. from that Modrić squad. Lovren to Lyon for 10 mil, Eduardo in Arsenal for 15. But all that money went mostly on wrong players (except Mandzukic, he's top scorer in Bayern this season), we had 10-12 foreign players and didn't show too much, so now they again tourned up to our youngsters and they are doing just fine.. Beside this two, which are top, there is some writings about Vrsaljko (20) that Arsenal is sniffing on him, Brozović (19) about Liverpool and some Italian clubs interested, and West Ham for Kramarić. But that are just media speculations..
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2012, 19:11
YBC
Legend

Dynamo Zaygreb has a lot of hot prospects coming through

Halilovic and Kovacic being the most noteworthy of course.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2012, 20:02
World Class Player

For their sake i hope that they stay for few more seasons. It didn't hurt Modrić or Badelj to stay until they were 23 or 24. But considering the policy of this club where the senior team is just unwanted obstacle for selling top youngsters i doubt that they will turn 20 as Dinamo players.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2014, 19:09 Thread Starter
Rookie

Two season aftter this thread was opened.

Kovačić is now at Inter Milan, wearing shirt no. 10.

Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFMqwIR67s

Halilović (17) is transfered to Barcelona for 15 mil euros with tag as new Messi.

Also Modrić became one of best Real Madrid players.

There are new hot talents in Dinamo. Robert Murić, Bojan Knežević and Ante Čorić. Remember these names too.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2014, 00:39
Ero
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Croatian football talent machine, the envy of the neighbors

Good thread

There's a Halilović thread in our forum where we've discussed him in depth over some time. His attitude was poor but seems to be calmer now. Hopefully the kid doesn't stagnate or bust.

Kovačić in a tough spell at woeful Inter lately, hopefully they change things up in his favour or he finds a new club in better shape.

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2014, 10:12
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
One huge difference I notice between Croatia and Serbia when it comes to their young talents is that the Serbian players seem to start at foreign clubs (especially some big ones) a lot sooner than the Croats and sometimes get more time (especially starting). Guys like Mandzukic, Modric, reach the bigger clubs at older ages it seems.

If Halilovic, Kovacic, and the few others were to get more playing time at the foreign clubs the NT would be in much better shape.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2014, 02:47 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
One huge difference I notice between Croatia and Serbia when it comes to their young talents is that the Serbian players seem to start at foreign clubs (especially some big ones) a lot sooner than the Croats and sometimes get more time (especially starting). Guys like Mandzukic, Modric, reach the bigger clubs at older ages it seems.

If Halilovic, Kovacic, and the few others were to get more playing time at the foreign clubs the NT would be in much better shape.
What about Croatian clubs, how is it good for them to sell good players as soon as possible? Football today is crap, it's all about who has money.. shame.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in