Sub 17 sudamericano - Ecuador 2011 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2011, 23:12 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER
Sub 17 sudamericano - Ecuador 2011

Just started today.. right now Argentina is playing Peru in the 2nd game of the opening day.

Don't have much to elaborate, just a place to talk if someone else is watching it aswell, to share opinions about players and teams.

I'll try find the squads later and put them here... only players to watch from what I know are Lucas Paizon from Sao Paulo, and Andrigo from International, but only by reputation...both are heavily tracked by all the major clubs in Europe.

Any info about young stars from other teams would be very appreciated - cause I know nothing about them.. thats why I love these type of tournys as you find out whos a star yourself.

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.

Last edited by Stanko 05; March 12th, 2011 at 23:19.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2011, 23:15 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Peru takes the lead early on, number 17 R.Garcia is the goalscorer for Peru.

Bad start for Argentina, very shaky defence... they're just terrible in set-pieces.

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:05 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Argentina started to take controll after the goal with Peru going back to defend.. kinda hard to recognize the Argentine kids cause like 80% of them completely shaved thier heads.. but Lucas Ocampo the number 7 especiely, and the number 10 Leandro Paredes and the another boldy named Ferreira are quite clearly the standouts of this team.. both are attacking midfielders, strong, tall and physical.. Ocampo has a great shot in him great close controll and much much confidence - I liked him preety much from the first minute , and Paredes makes an impression of a set piece expert and a good passer with a shot in him aswell.. Ferreira is the dribbler of the team it seems.. this kid can dribble in a great way combined with strength keeping him from falling down he seems like a nice prospect too.

The striker Andrade isn't really impressive imo, and the defence are pathetic.

Anyways it's 2-1 in the half, Argentina was pressuring and almost got a goal... then a defender from Peru got sent off with a straight red for a nasty tackle...then all of a sudden in 1 pass Peru caught Argentina with thier pants down showing how slow thier CBs are, and made it 2-0.

Just before the break the striker Andrade got unecessarily fouled inside the box and Paredes took the penalty to make it 2-1 kinda fair before the half.. but anyways with this defence Argentina are surely not gonna go far.

Last edited by Stanko 05; March 13th, 2011 at 00:39.

post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:13
Premier Player

Teams: kaiserslautern
Eurosport 2 is just showing the game.
I will watch the 2nd half and then got to bed.

Quote:
ready for another spanking in the olympics? Our team is MAGIC
Ze da Fiel about the Brazilian team before the semi final against Argentina.
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:14 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

http://www.vipstand.me/watch/23721/1...s-bolivia.html

for whoever wants to see it

post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:15
Premier Player

good chance for argentina, but off the post.

Quote:
post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:20
Premier Player

great goal for argentina threr.

Am'I too drunk or did their whole team shave the heads?

Quote:
post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:41 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

You're not, they are

Fantastic 2nd half from Ferreira so far.. this kid can dribble... great assist to Ocampo for the 2-2, and now an amazing solo dribble capping it with a goal to make it 3-2 Argentina who are also down to 10 man after a 2nd yellow to thier leftback.

post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:41
Premier Player

argentina ot a red card as well.
Brian Ferraira just scored a great Solo goal and it's 3-2 argentina now.

From what i saw ferraira is pretty much the best player on the field.

Quote:
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 00:54
Premier Player

4-2 for argentina now.
Great shot from outside the box into the top corner from the guy who just came on some minutes ago.

Quote:
post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 01:02
Premier Player

FT Argentina 4-2 Peru

The second half was actually very entertaining, with a red card and three really good goals for argentina.

Quote:
post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 09:21
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanko 05 View Post
Argentina started to take controll after the goal with Peru going back to defend.. kinda hard to recognize the Argentine kids cause like 80% of them completely shaved thier heads.. but Lucas Ocampo the number 7 especiely, and the number 10 Leandro Paredes and the another boldy named Ferreira are quite clearly the standouts of this team.. both are attacking midfielders, strong, tall and physical.. Ocampo has a great shot in him great close controll and much much confidence - I liked him preety much from the first minute , and Paredes makes an impression of a set piece expert and a good passer with a shot in him aswell.. Ferreira is the dribbler of the team it seems.. this kid can dribble in a great way combined with strength keeping him from falling down he seems like a nice prospect too.

The striker Andrade isn't really impressive imo, and the defence are pathetic.

Anyways it's 2-1 in the half, Argentina was pressuring and almost got a goal... then a defender from Peru got sent off with a straight red for a nasty tackle...then all of a sudden in 1 pass Peru caught Argentina with thier pants down showing how slow thier CBs are, and made it 2-0.

Just before the break the striker Andrade got unecessarily fouled inside the box and Paredes took the penalty to make it 2-1 kinda fair before the half.. but anyways with this defence Argentina are surely not gonna go far.
Wow. Thorough review. Thanks

The two fellas I bolded are the most reputed one. A Boca enganche (already a member of their first team squad; 16 years old) and a River striker (dubbed "new Cavenaghi", 16 years old as well).
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 11:25 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Like Bene said Ferreira was the standout of the game, he just did w/e he wanted when he had the ball.. his dribble seems a little wierd looking but he manages to pull it through.

Paredes looks like the leader together with Ocampo, and this Andrade kid seems like a really hard worker, but in this game he wasn't really able to show what he got as a striker, didn't get much chances.
He's a hard worker though with an ok speed and a fair bit of strength aswell although he seems small.

The CBs and the entire defence other then the GK are pathetic though..granted this kids are only 17 years old, but other then the GK and maybe the rightback I didn't see much to tell home about.. very slow, unaware of whats going on, horrible horrible horrible in set-pieces.. they'll struggle the entire tournement if they continue like this.

post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 13:24 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Highlights from the Argentina game last night.

Btw from Peru there was a kid comming in at the 2nd half, has a long hair like Sorin.. plays attacking midfielder.

No idea why Peru is not starting him, but together with that kid Ponce the number 10, he's thier best player without a single doubt in my mind... you could see it the second he entered the game that he's speciel.. plays an attacking midfielder.

If anyone knows his name please share it here... they didn't show him in any highlights I could find so I have no idea what his name is..but it's not hard to spot him with his long hair.

post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 15:33 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Btw a little heads up from what I do know about the Brazilian kids.

The 3 kids to watch out for are

Lucas Paizon : attacking midfielder/2nd striker from Sao Paulo... his looks and fact he's from Sao Paulo automaticly bring comparesent to Kaka, but from my understanding he's more a 2nd striker then an attacking midfielder, but we'll see.
This kid was heavily rumored to the giants of Europe lately, and is rumored to have an agreement to move to Juventus when he's 18 or when he gets his Europian passport.

Andrigo : a pacy winger/attacking mid from International...youngest kid in the squad, and possibly the most talented one. this kid has been hyped up since he's like 12 years old.. impressed in some Nike tournements in the past and got the attention of Manchester United and Barcelona among other clubs..recently chose to sign a contract with International, rejected those clubs above and many others - which shows me he got great character and confidence in his ability to get where he needs to in the right time, so he got a + in my book already.... should have great dribble speed.

Adryan - attacking midfielder from Flamengo. was one of the standouts in the latest Cophina(youth cup for teams in Brazil), helping Flamengo win the title aswell.
Said to have great vision and controll of the ball.. already training with Flamengos first team alongside Ronaldinho.

Havn't seen any of these guys play as there were almost no chances, and I don't know much if any about all of the other guys so it'll be a suprise for me too.

From right to left - Lucas Paizon, Adryan, Andrigo(4th is said to be Guilherme - probebly another good player, but I know nothing about him)

Game starts in 30 minutes btw.

Full Brazilian squad :

Goalkeepers :
Charles (Cruzeiro)
Uilson (Atlético-MG)

Full/Wing backs :
Wallace (Fluminense)
Claudio Winck (Internacional)
Emerson (Santos)

Central defenders :
Matheus Barbosa (Coritiba)
Josué (Vitória)
Marquinhos (Corinthians)

Midfield/Wingers :
Rodrigo (Internacional)
Allan (São Paulo)
Mizael (Grêmio)
Marlon Bica (Internacional)
Andrigo (Internacional)
Guilherme (Vasco)
Adryan (Flamengo)
Hernani (Atlético-PR)

Strikers :
Pedro Paulo (Cruzeiro)
Diego (Santos)
Leo (Cruzeiro)
Lucas Piazon (São Paulo)

post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 16:06 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

1-0 Venezuela in the 4th minute! a nice header after a corner kick

Wow, make that 2 !! a horrible horrible mistake from the Brazillian GK Uilson who missed the ball completely and left the goal wide open for the venezuela player to head it easliy

post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 16:10 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Wow what a backheel from Adryan.. amazing! this kid looks like a cracking player.

Too bad it's not a goal by Pedro Paulo, that would be amazing.

2-1 ! Pedro Paulo showing he's a a damn jet, racing to take advantage of the Venezuela mistake, roudnig the keeper and making it 2-1.

post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 16:16 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

2-2!!!

Great ball to Wallace the right back, who waits a little on the byline and sends a great ball to the far corner where Adryan shoots it in!

Brazil bouncing back in a great way.... this Adryan wows me so much so far.. this kid is amazing.

4 goals in 17 minutes, this game is not at all dissapointing.

post #19 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 16:29 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

http://www.diariodatv.com/

Press on "SportTV" in the 2nd line to the right to watch the game btw...although now Eurosport 2 started to air it .

Anyone here btw or am I talking to myself?

post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2011, 16:32 Thread Starter
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Man Adryan is on another level.. this kid is something else. . wow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in