Taison - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 08:40 Thread Starter
Moe
Legend

Teams: Fc Barcelona
Taison

I saw that guy playing in the brazilian league many months ago and he impressed me very much. Then today i was surprised to see him playing in the Europa league with metalist! major kudos to whoever scouted him!

Anyways, what can the brazilian experts tell us about him?

I've seen him play 2 games only so far.. there's a lot of trickery in him and strong shot. Good brain on him as well as he sets up an assist and passes when he needs to. I'm really impressed.

question: was Taison a star in the Brazilian league? are there better players than him there who dont get the chance to be properly scouted by a european team?

The guy is talented enough to play in the top leagues and i'm not undermining the Ukrainian league but why didnt he hold out for a more prestigious league(at least France/Holland)? i mean he's owning the PSV players right now so he's good enough for the dutch league imo

oh well that's it.. hope somebody else has noticed this guy. He's one of those players who are too good for the club they are currently playing in and will look a lot better if playing with stronger players around him!
Attached Images

Soci# 138167
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 11:05
World Class Player

Teams: FC Barcelona
Moe, its about the money. Ukrainian clubs have quite a lot of money and most clubs have their own little Brazilian "colonies". You have a point with the French league somewhat but imo Ukrainian league is definitely stronger then the Dutch league. So better wages, a strong league plus you have quite a few fellow Brazilians.

On the player, dont know but the Ukrainian league does seem to have quite a few good Brazilian players these days.

Praise the god of all. Drink the wine. Let the world be the world.

Rule 17: Donít turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season.

by Dwight Schrute
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 12:30 Thread Starter
Moe
Legend

Teams: Fc Barcelona
yep it is all about the money. Russian clubs, Ukrainian clubs and other rich clubs have the money to scout and capture young talents sometimes even before the big sides get them!

I only saw this guy playing twice but i was hoping someone who follows brazilian footie could tell me if he's always like that or these two performances in which i've noticed him happened to be his best

Soci# 138167

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 12:45
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER
He's a great young prospect.

Wasn't really a star in Brazil as in dominating the league, more like a promising rising youngster with alot ability... theres not many of players like him in Brazil as he's really a top prospect, but you can find a good amount of really good players in the league that are overlooked. .. went to Europe a bit too early for some peoples opinion, but i've seen quite alot of his games this year with Metalist, and he's easily thier best player together with Cleyton Xavier, atleast in the Europa league...he's alot more decisive from what I saw and seems more matured.

Quick as hell, energatic, fantastic dribbler, and has a rocket launcher as a right foot.. he kicks the ball so quick and suprisng,keepers can't really react to it in time.

His problem is his size and like every young player - consistensy.. but overall if he makes the right career choises as in which club to go next etc, he will be a great player... didn't see the last game you mentioned, but what you saw is his true ability, the kid is a fantastic player.

Not amazing or one of the best players in the world, but a very solid player in one of the top clubs in Europe.

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 12:58
nkm
Premier Player

What's the limit of foreign players in Ukraine? Those teams are full of foreigneirs.. Do they even have a limit?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2011, 17:28
fawkin legend
Star Player

Teams: none uv urs
He's gd ... but not azz gd azz he usd 2 b.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in