The Rosenborg BK thread - Page 39 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #761 of 777 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2008, 23:08
Legend

Teams: Whoever is winning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackedpleasures View Post
He is not going anywhere I hope. But I would say he has a huge potential so definitely worth a good sum of money.

5-0 today Hopefully this rises our confidence and moral as well for the remaining league games, we need to grab at least 4th place and see Stabaek win the Cup to get into the UEFA Cup, or get at least 3rd spot and then we don't depend on Stabaek winning the double. But 4th place is the highest possible I fear.

Anyway, no pessimism tonight, we won 5-0

seems like berisha is still not in form as a Rosenborg fan what is ur opinion on him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #762 of 777 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2008, 13:56
Highly Evolved
International

Teams: KV Oostende, Rosenborg BK, Norway, Israel, Turkey
He made a great debut, scoring 2 goals against our strongest rivals Molde. The next games he was a bit inconsistent. Seems to me he has a huge talent and could become a key player with us, he just needs more consistency (playing good every week instead of only certain games). I think he has the potential, he just needs to grow. I hope we can give him time to grow because I do believe in his capacities. Also, we depend on Iversen mostly for scoring goals but he may leave us during the winter break. So I would be keen on keeping Berisha and then buy another striker who easily scores, so that we got a decent frontline again even if Iversen would leave. But I also believe Iversen-Berisha could be that decent frontline I am waiting for, Berisha is still new and it would be wrong to judge him on such a short period. I believe in him and would give him time to develop and adapt to the Norwegian football.

The only thing that bothers me about him is that our board only borrow him from his English employer without any option to buy him permanently if he succeeds in Norway. I would have felt better if we had an option to keep him if he does well, after all we would not like to lose more strikers after we already saw Kone leave to Romania.
post #763 of 777 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2008, 05:26
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackedpleasures View Post
He made a great debut, scoring 2 goals against our strongest rivals Molde. The next games he was a bit inconsistent. Seems to me he has a huge talent and could become a key player with us, he just needs more consistency (playing good every week instead of only certain games). I think he has the potential, he just needs to grow. I hope we can give him time to grow because I do believe in his capacities. Also, we depend on Iversen mostly for scoring goals but he may leave us during the winter break. So I would be keen on keeping Berisha and then buy another striker who easily scores, so that we got a decent frontline again even if Iversen would leave. But I also believe Iversen-Berisha could be that decent frontline I am waiting for, Berisha is still new and it would be wrong to judge him on such a short period. I believe in him and would give him time to develop and adapt to the Norwegian football.

The only thing that bothers me about him is that our board only borrow him from his English employer without any option to buy him permanently if he succeeds in Norway. I would have felt better if we had an option to keep him if he does well, after all we would not like to lose more strikers after we already saw Kone leave to Romania.

thanks for taking time to give ur opinion

post #764 of 777 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2008, 18:15
Legend

good to see that berisha scored the other day 3 goals in 5 games so far, i think he will be in form very soon, or not already in form

in the two games he has come in for the WCQ he has played really well almost had a goal in the malta game, his dribbling looks alot better

Hopefully he will get more playing time
post #765 of 777 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2008, 23:53
Star Player

Teams: FC Bruges
Well, up to Trondheim !

How bad is the weather there at the moment?

#23 Franšois Sterchele || 14/03/1982 - 08/05/2008

"Rŕve comme si tu vivais Úternellement, vis comme si tu mourais demain ..."
post #766 of 777 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2008, 06:58
Highly Evolved
International

Teams: KV Oostende, Rosenborg BK, Norway, Israel, Turkey
By end October, expect only slightly better than a fridge. Should be an advantage for us.

Anyway, apart from me and RosenborgFan there are not many RBK fans here, most of us post on the forums of either the official site or RBKWeb.no ; if you want to travel to the game and there is no special package for the fans, then use norwegian.no by the way which is by far the best priced airline. You will need to change planes in Oslo though, there is no direct flights from Belgium to Trondheim.

By the way, my Dutch language fan website of Rosenborg is almost ready, I was really busy lately but now that we are playing a team with Dutch as main language it may be a good moment to launch the site and immediately get a nice amount of visitors
post #767 of 777 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2008, 14:40
Rookie

Teams: Copenhagen
I must admit i was cheering for you when you were playing against Brøndby, but now i wish you no more luck in Europe.

Libor Sionko + Zdenek Pospech = WIN
post #768 of 777 (permalink) Old October 23rd, 2008, 15:18
Premier Player

Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
So, any views on the game of tonight??

http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
post #769 of 777 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2008, 09:56
Premier Player

Teams: Rosenborg
Press kit: FC K°benhavn - Rosenborg

Assistant coach Trond Henriksen admits the fact it has ben dubbed the "Battle of Scandinavia" is the least of their worries.

"We're not thinking about that," he said. "We're preoccupied with giving a good performance and hopefully winning.

"It's been a tough period for us with a string of successive defeats, and it's important we end the season on a positive note.

"I think it's important for the team, the club and the fans that we manage to get a good result in this match."

Read more: Solbakken: Points are most important
post #770 of 777 (permalink) Old January 18th, 2009, 20:06
Rookie

so what do you all think of Kenneth Kvalheim, could he be a great striker in the Tippeligaen?
post #771 of 777 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2009, 11:54
Premier Player

Hard to say... We're looking westwards instead: Prica close to Rosenborg move
post #772 of 777 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2009, 13:29
Star Player

what do you think of Per Skjelbred? Been linked with a few Premier league clubs as well as Newcastle and Boro. Do you think he has what it takes to do well in the premier league?

Also what kind of player is he exactly? playmaker? winger? thanks
post #773 of 777 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2009, 12:40
Premier Player

31st edition of the Bernabeu Trophy against Rosenborg

It's a trophy that honors the player, secretary general, coach and best president Real Madrid has ever had over its 107 years of history. The Santiago Bernabeu Trophy, which has been a yearly event for over thirty years, is a celebration of Madridismo that has seen the best football teams from around the globe take part. This year's opponent is none other than Rosenborg.

post #774 of 777 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2010, 01:05
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: FC Barcelona
Where have all the Norwegians gone? Trysil Skiing?

FC BARCELONA proud sponsor of ARSENAL FC since 2000 :frownani:
post #775 of 777 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2011, 23:34
Slave to the rhyme.
Rising Star

Teams: Arsenal/Ajax/Almere City FC
How are Rosenborg doing without Annan?
post #776 of 777 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2015, 11:42
Roland Romeyer
Premier Player

Teams: Saint-Etienne
Rosenborg will be in SaintÚ' EL group. At first sight it was kinda considered as the weakest team of the group, but with a closer look it turns out Rosenborg is much stronger than the previous years, being easily ahead of Norwegian' league rankings, and providing good football. Might be a very tough game in the end.

First leg is set on Thursday, in Geoffroy-Guichard. I'll be attending in VIP room, expecting a very tied game.

Teams I like: Slovan Bratislava (Slovakia), Pe˝arol (Uruguay), Chicago Fire (USA), Volgar Gazprom Astrakhan (Russia), Vannes (France), Dundee FC (Scotland), Arsenal (England) and Hammarby (Sweden).
post #777 of 777 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2017, 20:31
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
I watched the Vardar game live and honestly Rosenborg didnt deserve that points. Im not saying this bcoz Im Macedonian bcoz Im not even a Vardar fan.

anyway, I filmed the dog I was actually filming the fans that were throwing flares, but than the dog appeared.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in