Watching Danish football online? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old July 18th, 2008, 16:35 Thread Starter
Rookie

Watching Danish football online?

I am looking for (mainly) full matches of Danish football, I am very happy dl-ing torrents for example. Or maybe you know somewhere to watch highlights?

Please do share the knowledge with a desperate football fan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old July 23rd, 2008, 17:47
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: FC Barcelona
I don't think there is such a site. On myp2p you can occasionally find a stream to some random Danish match.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2008, 06:43
Premier Player

Teams: Bosna / Manchester C / Fenerbahçe
Denmark scored three times in the final eight minutes to record a remarkable victory against Portugal in a thrilling match in Group 1.

Jensen winner
Deco looked to have won the game for the home side when he converted an 86th-minute penalty after Nicklas Bendtner's strike two minutes earlier had cancelled out Nani's first-half opener. But Denmark came storming back to win the game thanks to goals from Christian Poulsen and Daniel Jensen.

Almeida strike
Both teams looked to attack in an open first half but the breakthrough did not come until three minutes before the interval following a flowing Portuguese move. The home side had opened their campaign with an impressive 4-0 win in Malta and they turned on the style again here as Deco fed Simão, who played the ball to Paulo Ferreira before it was moved on to Hugo Almeida on the left. The Werder Bremen striker crossed low to Nani who turned the ball in, the goal a just reward for some terrific play from Portugal, and Deco in particular, during the opening period.

Bendtner leveller
Both goalkeepers had been kept busy up to that point with a flurry of chances at either end, but after the break the home side took control. Simão, Nani, Danny and Nuno Gomes all missed clear chances to put the game out of Denmark's reach and they were made to pay by Bendtner six minutes from time. The Arsenal FC striker escaped down the left before cutting inside and shooting right-footed beyond Quim into the far corner.

Denmark winner
Portugal regained the initiative two minutes after Bendtner's strike when Nuno Gomes was fouled inside the area by Leon Andreasen, giving Deco the chance to step up and make it 2-1. Denmark, though, were not behind for long, drawing level in the 90th minute when Poulsen headed in a corner from the left. Even then they were not finished, completing an incredible turnaround when Jensen's long-range strike deflected off Pepe and beyond Quim in the second minute of added time.

" Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone
Whitout a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own "

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2008, 06:43
Premier Player

Teams: Bosna / Manchester C / Fenerbahçe
was a great fight back , watched it on pay tv

" Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone
Whitout a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own "
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2008, 20:54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraj123 View Post
was a great fight back , watched it on pay tv
The last 10 minutes, was the best 10 minutes I´ve seen for years p

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in