TL Round 8: Odd Grenland- SK Brann (28/5-07 20:00) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2007, 12:06 Thread Starter
Star Player

TL Round 8: Odd Grenland- SK Brann (28/5-07 20:00)

Should be easy pickings, but teams always play their best games and players always score their fluke goals against Brann, so we'll see.

Odd has serious trouble with their coach situation, and hopefully they are still off balance cause of it.

The NT goalie duel between Opdal and Jarstein :thmbdown: might also be decided by this match, but Opdal is the clear favourite, and it'll take alot to change Hareide's mind I think.

Brann will probably play the same team as against FFK last round.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2007, 14:08
International

Teams: Hungary
Quote:
Should be easy pickings, but teams always play their best games (...) against Brann
Sign of a feared team. I hope Brann win this one.

Team Håkon! Although it probably would be better if he doesn't play against Hungary. I don't him to feel humiliated after we banged in our 4th... lol.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2007, 02:59
Rising Star

If Norway lose 0-4 for Hungary at home (I almost couldn't write that with a straight face), it will mark the end of an era, actually two, Hareide's reign as manager, and Sondre Kåfjord's position as the president at the NFF.

Anyways, I'd like to see Corrales and Jaiteh replacing Hanstveit and Gashi in the starting XI in this one, while Bakke should be seriously breathing down Andresen's neck from the bench after playing the whole cup-match against Trio! Bjørnsson maybe grabbing a spot in the Ørneredet, Guntveit or Dahl at RB, wichever gets picked will do a fine job, also if Huseklepp starts instead of Vaagan Moen at LW it'll give them both a good solid nudge to keep working hard. There's been talk that Sæternes has a small injury (hates art. turf btw) and will be replaced by Winters. Winters has a tendancy to play great and score goals against Odd so not necessarily such a great loss after all.

-----------------Opdal

Guntveit-----Ørn1-----Ørn2-----Corrales

Solli-------------Jaiteh-------Huseklepp

----------------Andresen

---------Winters--------Helstad

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2007, 14:56 Thread Starter
Star Player

It's almost so I want Hungary to beat Norway just to get some changes in the management, but 4-0? Maybe with Myhre in the goal, but not Opdal

I'd rather see Corrales replace PVM than Hanstveit to be honest. Hanstveit has been fine so far despite the critique. It's PVM that hasn't been up to last year's standards, and it affects Hanstveit as well imo.

I really hope Bakke is matchfit soon as well. He should at least get to come in as a sub sometime soon. He can't do a worse job than Andresen has so far this season. Hopefully Andresen gets his act together though.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2007, 08:41 Thread Starter
Star Player

Well, since it hasn't been posted.. Brann won 0-2 after goals by Sigurdsson and Winters. Sigurdsson was man of the match.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in