Ailton Almeida - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2006, 21:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: FC Barcelona
Ailton Almeida

Tell me everything you know, is he worth all the millions FCK spent on him. He looks very promising to me, but it's alot of money for a 21 year old.

in the making???

FC BARCELONA proud sponsor of ARSENAL FC since 2000 :frownani:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2006, 00:17
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korup
He looks very promising to me, but it's alot of money for a 21 year old.
No, it would have been alot of money if he had been much older, but when he's only 21 and has shown that he is talented and able to score many goals, then €3 million is not all that big a risk for a club like FCK. Just look at Alvaro Santos. FCK paid just around €1.8 million for him when he was 23 and though he had some trouble showing the expected progress and to be honest not really turned out to be quite the Star player they had hoped he would be, they still managed to sell him for just around twice as much as they paid Helsingborg.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:09
International

He is supposed to be better then Alvaro though. From what I understand he is a one man attack for his current team. He might a very good buy. And the price should be no problem. FC Copenhagen can afford it, and sometimes you need to take these kind of risks. But they shouldhave gotten him now, so he could help them to qualify to the Champions League, instead of waiting until January. I mean for that price they should have pushed that more.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in