Xtratime Community banner

Upl round 11:Dynamo-Stal

1K views 38 replies 7 participants last post by  Green_Lion1963 
#1 ·
So the game will be played tomorow,18.00 and not Sunday maybe because of the cup game against Kharkiv next wednesday.

Possible line up

Shovkovsky
Husiev
Gavrancic
Rodolfo
Kaddouri
Yussuf
Correa
Rincon
Rebrov
Shatsikh
Milevsky

#2 ·
Thanks god i will have bowling match at that time and i'll miss it. Whew. Resut wil be 1:0, 2:0 or 2:1. Thats all shitty Dynamo machine can do against filthy little girls who fight to move up from last place.

Things that need to be close - watched : How Shatskih miss mepty net, and how he reacts on it, and how shatskih looses the ball to 1 defender in his original "Crouch" Style :

#6 ·
yurchishin79 said:
Mighty Stal' equalized vs. Dynamo in Kyiv :eek: This should be the end of this team as we know it. :yuck:
Calm down Chishin,there is still an all second half to play.:pp ,i would say that this is the end of Rybka days as Dynamo keeper,good old Shovkovsky will return for next game.:pp

Btw,wth is that new guy Farkas(he is on the bench)!?:confused: ,some new columbian!?:howler: :rollani:

#7 ·
kleber said:
Calm down Chishin,there is still an all second half to play.:pp ,i would say that this is the end of Rybka days as Dynamo keeper,good old Shovkovsky will return for next game.:pp

Btw,wth is that new guy Farkas(he is on the bench)!?:confused: ,some new columbian!?:howler: :rollani:
I got a feeling it's going to end in a tie :pp May be Demyan should come out and play? :rollani:

I'll take it philosophicaly though... Competition in the Ukr league grows every day :stuckup:

#10 ·
yurchishin79 said:
I got a feeling it's going to end in a tie :pp May be Demyan should come out and play? :rollani:

I'll take it philosophicaly though... Competition in the Ukr league grows every day :stuckup:
Looks like i earn a penalty for Dynamo after coming in instead of Buratino!:pp and Rebrov scores,2-1......

#12 ·
LM05 said:
>Farkas, a 18-year old Hungarian, a new signing... Scored for the reserves yesterday...

So he is eligible to play in League/Cup because of ... age?
Well Correa got injuried and this Farkas just come in,so he already playing in the first team.:eek: ,is he eligible to play!?:confused:

#16 ·
yurchishin79 said:
It's still better than stopping the game altogether...:lala:
Chishin you know very well that the ref took the right decision...in fact the game should have been postponed,Dynamo was not fav in nothing.

#20 ·
yurchishin79 said:
Chill, kleber... :pp You just scored anyway, saving Demyan's ass. I don't think Demyan would survive another Illichevets debacle. :pp
Yeah,that sucks,saving Demyanenko job.:rollani: :pp

Well it was Sablic who save Demyanenko in Illichivets game!:eek: :howler:

#21 ·
Roman said:
3:1.... and game over... Nur suprises in the end...

Now the fanboys can start screeming "Dynamo is back" and leave Demyan alone :rollani:... at least until hte Lyon game... :yuck:
Or Kharkiv game.:pp

3-1 Ft.

#24 ·
Maybe one of them is Kleber cousin who is also now in Surkis Junior club!:howler: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.