Zenit St Petersburg - Champions Of Russia - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 15:51 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Zenit St Petersburg - Champions Of Russia

Oh yes baby!

CDG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:03
Rising Star
 
Isdel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2014
Teams: Zenit & AEK
Posts: 603
This is it!
Attached Images
 
Isdel is offline  
post #3 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:05 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

CDG is offline  
 
post #4 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:05
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
congrats zenit.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #5 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:11 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber View Post
congrats zenit.
CDG is offline  
post #6 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:13 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Olay Olay Olay We Are the Champions!

CDG is offline  
post #7 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:28
Rising Star
 
Isdel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2014
Teams: Zenit & AEK
Posts: 603
Attached Images
 
Isdel is offline  
post #8 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:44 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isdel View Post
Brilliant!

As you have said previous, we are going to be seeing some Zenit legends leave this summer.

Definitely out

Tymoshuck, Kerzhakov

Almost certainly out

Arshavin and Malafeev

Looking more than 50-50 to leave Zenit

Danny, Witsel and Rondon.

ABV has been immense in the transfer window with Zenit, look what he got for 17 Million Euro? - Garcia and Garay!!! He will be given money to spend, some of the players on the way out will be amongst our highest earners so our wages will allow us to pay good wages.
CDG is offline  
post #9 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:44
Forum Manager
Legend
 
FootyFan365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Indy
Teams: Ukraine NT-- FC Dnipro
Posts: 10,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Lol this is one of my fav pics of all time congrats buddy!

Btw how come you played the away match at home tho?
FootyFan365 is offline  
post #10 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:47 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootyFan365 View Post
Lol this is one of my fav pics of all time congrats buddy!

Btw how come you played the away match at home tho?
UFA are playing their away matches away at the moment whilst their stadium is re-constructed, Perm didn't want to host the influx of Zenit fans which would have gone there to watch Zenit which left with UFA playing the match at some random venue where little of their fans would attend or at the Petrosvky where they keep all the gate receipts.

Thanks buddy.

By the way well done to you guys, I paid a visit to your forum prior to the match with Napoli and afterwards too, I will be rooting for you in the final.
CDG is offline  
post #11 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:54
Forum Manager
Legend
 
FootyFan365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Indy
Teams: Ukraine NT-- FC Dnipro
Posts: 10,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
UFA are playing their away matches away at the moment whilst their stadium is re-constructed, Perm didn't want to host the influx of Zenit fans which would have gone there to watch Zenit which left with UFA playing the match at some random venue where little of their fans would attend or at the Petrosvky where they keep all the gate receipts.

Thanks buddy.

By the way well done to you guys, I paid a visit to your forum prior to the match with Napoli and afterwards too, I will be rooting for you in the final.
That's a little lame, Dnipro played an away match at home a couple weeks ago too, and one in the fall at our old Meteor stadium which was really eerie....if you had tied or lost today would title have been in jeopardy?

I saw your post I appreciate it. Go back in and check my pic I posted from the 1st leg in Napoli, hilarious coincidence of pure epic proportion
FootyFan365 is offline  
post #12 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 16:58 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootyFan365 View Post
That's a little lame, Dnipro played an away match at home a couple weeks ago too, and one in the fall at our old Meteor stadium which was really eerie....if you had tied or lost today would title have been in jeopardy?

I saw your post I appreciate it. Go back in and check my pic I posted from the 1st leg in Napoli, hilarious coincidence of pure epic proportion
We needed 1 point from our last 3 games.

UFA are not well off financially so the fact they got all the gate money from an attendance of 20,000 helped them immensely.

They had the same option available when they played CSKA Morecambe but they realised even though they were playing CSKA Morecambe in Perm, they would still get a higher attendance than the 4600 (CSKA Morecambe Barmy Army 4600TM) who would have attended the match if it had been switched the Moscow.

I'll check your forum now buddy.
CDG is offline  
post #13 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 17:02
Rising Star
 
Isdel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2014
Teams: Zenit & AEK
Posts: 603
Lol...
Attached Images
 
Isdel is offline  
post #14 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 17:04
Forum Manager
Legend
 
FootyFan365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Indy
Teams: Ukraine NT-- FC Dnipro
Posts: 10,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
We needed 1 point from our last 3 games.

UFA are not well off financially so the fact they got all the gate money from an attendance of 20,000 helped them immensely.

They had the same option available when they played CSKA Morecambe but they realised even though they were playing CSKA Morecambe in Perm, they would still get a higher attendance than the 4600 (CSKA Morecambe Barmy Army 4600TM) who would have attended the match if it had been switched the Moscow.

I'll check your forum now buddy.
that's priceless, trip to Moscow wasn't worth the hassle for the measly Morecambe gate revenue lol comedy

Wonder if you guys and Dnipro had to use away locker rooms too lol?
FootyFan365 is offline  
post #15 of 91 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2015, 17:09 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isdel View Post
Lol...
Love it!

Found a picture of our 64 year old Portugese Superfan and his Pet Donkey Miguel, celebrating the Championship they only way he know's how to - With a shedload of Hay!

CDG is offline  
post #16 of 91 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2015, 03:07
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International
 
Sviatoslav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2013
Teams: Zenit, Russia NT
Posts: 6,598
Title is finally back where it belongs.

BTW, CDG why do you type Ufa as UFA, lol? It's not an abbreviation but a city.
Sviatoslav is offline  
post #17 of 91 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2015, 06:31 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
AVB seems to be hinting there will some serious re-investment in the team.

I've no doubt any money we get from selling players like say Witsel will be given to him plus whatever else Gazprom have available.

X2 Russian players already in the door - Dzyuba and Yusupov completely free of charge to add to our Russian contingent.
CDG is offline  
post #18 of 91 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2015, 19:27 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Link of the what happened after we were crowned Champions!

http://en.fc-zenit.ru/video/gl4580/
CDG is offline  
post #19 of 91 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2015, 19:49 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
Hulk celebrates his stunning goal which clinched the Championship

CDG is offline  
post #20 of 91 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2015, 19:53 Thread Starter
CDG
World Class Player
 
CDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2012
Posts: 7,638
The players celebrate the Championship in front of the Zenit Ultras!

CDG is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome