Xtratime Community banner

Zenit v Ural (Round 19)

2K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  CDG 
#1 · (Edited)
Lombaerts, Danny, Ansaldi and Anyukov training without restrictions.

Shirokov, Shatov and Kerzhakov still out.

Even with out current form I expect to win this one. It's Ural after all, they looked awful against Dinamo.

Last game in the league for a long time so we should end it on a positive note. :thumbsup:

#11 ·
1-1 71 min.

ural level in a defensive blunder by zenit.

in the last 15 min zenit miss 4,5 clear chances,pathetic finnishing.

#13 ·
Didn't see the second half although I have just seen Lombaerts goal.

Ansaldi came on for Bystrov giving us Smolynkov, Criscito and Ansaldi all playing at the same time, who went onto midfield out of the 3?

I really think we could play all 3 of them and this would then give us a defensive edge in midfield whilst we don't have an out and out defensive midfielder.

#16 ·
Didn't see the second half although I have just seen Lombaerts goal.

Ansaldi came on for Bystrov giving us Smolynkov, Criscito and Ansaldi all playing at the same time, who went onto midfield out of the 3?

I really think we could play all 3 of them and this would then give us a defensive edge in midfield whilst we don't have an out and out defensive midfielder.
Ansaldi, came on and replaced Bystrov.

#20 ·
http://en.fc-zenit.ru/main/video/gl3837/

Lombaerts and Ansaldi giving their shirt's to the Zenit Ultra's after Friday's win.

I would say right now, Lombaerts is definitely one of the top 2-3 fans favourites if not the fan's favourite player, been with Zenit well over 5 years, the most capped foreign player in their history, club captain when Zyrianov is not playing, recently extended his contract and been in the Zenit Ultra section just a couple of weeks for the entire game when injured.

Lombaerts has won a shite load of trophies with Zenit too - 3 RPL, UEFA Cup, European Super Cup Winners, Russian Super Cup Winners and Russian Cup Winners and whilst at Zenit has forced his way into the Belgium team.

Great defender.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.