Zenit is in crisis!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:22 Thread Starter
This is NOT Akhisar!
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
Zenit is in crisis!!!

Aging Anyukov who might be shadow of his former self, average Lombaerts, uncertain Neto, injured Criscito who might be out still for long, Lukovic is still an option!!! Then there's temperamental Shirokov, old Tymoshchuk who most certainly won't carry the team through 40-50 games a season, Fayzulin is still a viable option, as is grandpa Zyryanov, Bukharov and to lesser extent Kerzhakov...Arshavin on his last legs, Danny who might never regain his greatness and is aging too...and on top of that you're losing your only proper striker / winger, Hulk...Now tell me everything's ok...

Zenit just barely got its own forum and here you have this cold shower...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC View Post

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare View Post
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived

If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:33
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blow The Fries View Post
Aging Anyukov who might be shadow of his former self, average Lombaerts, uncertain Neto, injured Criscito who might be out still for long, Lukovic is still an option!!! Then there's temperamental Shirokov, old Tymoshchuk who most certainly won't carry the team through 40-50 games a season, Fayzulin is still a viable option, as is grandpa Zyryanov, Bukharov and to lesser extent Kerzhakov...Arshavin on his last legs, Danny who might never regain his greatness and is aging too...and on top of that you're losing your only proper striker / winger, Hulk...Now tell me everything's ok...

And with all those super players you have highlighted above we still won!

Meanwhile CSKA Moscow and there 5800 barmy army were dropping points against Russian giants Ural! This will drop at least 1000 off there next home attendance with a bumber 4800 crowd now on the cards. I think we should rename CSKA - CSKA Morecambe as they get the same sort of crowds as Morecambe.

Slustky out - CSKA Morecambe)
post #3 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:41
CDG
World Class Player

I've just seen Urals first goal v CSKA Morecambe.

Loool at the donkey defender of CSKA Morecambe's attempted clearance!

post #4 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:48
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Zenit, Russia NT
Quote:

There's no need to panic. It was always obvious that the team will be in transition once the core of Russian players got older. Even in its current state Zenit is still a title contender and that's ignoring the fact that there will obviously be additions to the team before the transfer window is over. In fact I expect 1-2 additions in the next two weeks.

It's too early to judge this team one way or another. We'll have a much better idea in the fall.
post #5 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:51 Thread Starter
This is NOT Akhisar!
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
Spalletti never had a really good squad with Zenit and has been overachieving with those players for too long, they deserve something better. BTW you've been linked with Leandro Damiao as of today, I think you'll pay whatever those greedy Brazilian cvnts demand and get him. Him and Osvaldo would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC View Post

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare View Post
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived

If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.
post #6 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:54
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Spalletti never had a really good squad with Zenit and has been overachieving with those players for too long, they deserve something better. BTW you've been linked with Leandro Damiao as of today, I think you'll pay whatever those greedy Brazilian cvnts demand and get him. Him and Osvaldo would be good.
I think it's either Osvaldo or Damiao. Definitely not both.

I would prefer Damiao I think. Osvaldo has character issues and is older.
post #7 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:56
CDG
World Class Player

We have offered 22 Million Euro for Damiao, Napoli had a 18 Million Euro offer rejected for him a few days ago.

The Osvaldo is a bit of weird one, I kept expecting to see a report we had signed him and we still haven't. We have had a bid accepted, we are offering to double his current wages, he said he is happy to come to Russia, I really don't know what the hold up was there.
post #8 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 21:59
CDG
World Class Player

Let's go back in for Papodopulos from Schalke, we had a bid accepted by them last year only for him to turn down the wages. He wasn't averse to coming to Russia.

Fck knows how much we offered him as we have no problems paying big wages, he must have been chasing Samuel Eto type wages!
post #9 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:02
CDG
World Class Player

Nearly 26,000 at the Ural v CSKA Morecambe match.

That is 5 CSKA home attendances!

CSKA Morecambe v Krylia Sovetov up next, over or under 5000? - Place your bets now!
post #10 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:02
Xtratime Legend

CDG-5800

Œuvres complčtes de Fikret Smiljanić
post #11 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:05
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
Let's go back in for Papodopulos from Schalke, we had a bid accepted by them last year only for him to turn down the wages. He wasn't averse to coming to Russia.

Fck knows how much we offered him as we have no problems paying big wages, he must have been chasing Samuel Eto type wages!
Papadopoulos has a serious knee injury. He's been out for half a year and still isn't training with Schalke. There are rumours that he may have to retire.

We dodged a bullet really.
post #12 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:18
CDG
World Class Player

http://www.domenicocriscito.net/vide...riabilitazione

Oh yer baby!

A video shot yesterday of Criscito back light training. Definatley one of the top left backs in European Football. You could make an argument for him to get into most of the top European teams possibly bar the top 3-4.

I would expect him to be in contention for a place in the first team in the next 4-8 weeks.
post #13 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:23
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
http://www.domenicocriscito.net/vide...riabilitazione

Oh yer baby!

A video shot yesterday of Criscito back light training. Definatley one of the top left backs in European Football. You could make an argument for him to get into most of the top European teams possibly bar the top 3-4.

I would expect him to be in contention for a place in the first team in the next 4-8 weeks.
Getting him back in time for the CL group stage (if we make Kleber sad and qualify that is) would be a huge boost. As Arsene Wenger might say "it's like a new signing!"
post #14 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:24
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sviatoslav View Post
Papadopoulos has a serious knee injury. He's been out for half a year and still isn't training with Schalke. There are rumours that he may have to retire.

We dodged a bullet really.
Didn't know that.

Cheers.

Something definitely got to happen on the transfer front tomorrow, we have got so many bids in for players or some concrete interest.

Osvaldo (20 Millon Euro) and Damaio (22 Million Euro) bids in

Radja Nainggolan (15 Million Euro) there appears to be concrete interest, he shares the same agent as Osvaldo, wether we are trying to do a double deal perhaps.

Rolando (5-8 Million Euro) - Interest last week but we don't appear to have followed it up.

Hulk - Rumour Monaco are going to pay us more for him than we paid for him giving us a profit on him.
post #15 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:27
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Getting him back in time for the CL group stage (if we make Kleber sad and qualify that is) would be a huge boost. As Arsene Wenger might say "it's like a new signing!"
We might play Patricks Ferrari from Portugal in the CL Qualifying.

There on par with Benfica.)
post #16 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 22:49
CDG
World Class Player

Some reports suggesting a 60 Million Euro offer from Monaco has been made for Hulk and the player is in Monte Carlo at the moment. Monaco have denied this and there have been no comment from Zenit. One strange thing, I haven't seen any photos of Hulk arriving in St Petersburg on the Zenit site and there normally would have been some photos of him today training by himself or with some other players/having medical examinations.

If he did go, we would have a net transfer profit of 80 Million Euro this summer. No way in 1 Million years will we have a positive transfer profit by the end of the window. Spalleti would have been given a minimum of 50 Million Euro to spend by Gazprom.

I am expecting some big moves coming in and would not rule out, Osvaldo,Nainggolan and Damaio all coming in with 60 Million Euro of the pot which I would expect to be a blockbusting 130 Million if Hulk went with the deals done so far.

I would expect a really high class defender in the 20 Million Euro bracket to be targeted too.

Lets not forget we were able to attract the then captain of FC Porto Bruno Alves here for 22 Million.
post #17 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 23:02
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Hulk is in St. Petersburg and was training this morning. He even posted a picture on his instagram account.

http://instagram.com/p/b3eoUZLrJX/
post #18 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 23:05
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Hulk is in St. Petersburg and was training this morning. He even posted a picture on his instagram account.

http://instagram.com/p/b3eoUZLrJX/
Hadn't seen it, surprised Zenit didn't put in on their site.
post #19 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 23:10
CDG
World Class Player

http://instagram.com/p/b0gUkgLrDz/

Hulk hanging out with his Zenit homies.
post #20 of 107 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2013, 23:22
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
Red Star Belgrade shits over Russian league attendances... and we play in a league named after a very, very shitty beer. That is disgraceful for Russian football.

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in